Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? (952 Views)

My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by Greattestman: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Can somebody help give me a reasonable reason why I should return to Nigeria after I don test life in the First world country?

Honestly, the day I step my foot out of Nigeria (into the US) that would be my last day in Nigeria.

May God help us and bless everyone wey dey hustle to live naija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by javaguru: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
just give me ur land document
besides
crises never enter where u dey jakpa to

1 Like

Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by immortalcrown(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is the mistake you people make. When you relocate, you think the new place will forever be better. When crisis or any form of racism hits you hard, you will remember there is no place like home.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by God1000(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hmm, personally I want to die in Nigeria whether good or bad.

I so much cherish my freedom, though there's tribalism, nepotism and marginalisation in Nigeria but no place is like home.

I believe one day naija go better, who will build this country if we all run away?

1 Like

Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by Zonefree(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is the mistake you people make. When you relocate, you think the new place will forever be better. When crisis or any form of racism hits you hard, you will remember there is no place like home.
To a born survivor, everywhere is home.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by digitite: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Zonefree:

To a born survivor, everywhere is home.

That is if you believe in God strongly.
Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by digitite: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Greattestman:
Can somebody help give me a reasonable reason why I should return to Nigeria after I don test life in the First world country?

Honestly, the day I step my foot out of Nigeria (into the US) that would be my last day in Nigeria.

That is when you find real love out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by ibechris(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Who knows what this guy must have seen...in life!

Make no one blame him.
Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by Bifwoli: 2:50am On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Ask the struggling Black Americans (and some whites who've asked me for a handout ) who were born here then you realize the harsh reality that life can be hard here too...but then ,success is dependent on your mental fortitude. But that's not to say things are impossible because even i as an immigrant l'm above many native borns.

1 Like

Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by zealousayo(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2022
If I travel out, I will still come back maybe years later. I can't forget my home. I will even have many establishments in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by ednut1(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Yen yen yen. Ao when your parents die you wont come home Or when you get old and your kids decide to throw you inside a care home you wont come home. After missing the communal life, owambe and enjoyment in Nigeria when you have money you wont come home Abeg abeg abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Would I Return To Nigeria After I Japa? by BigDawsNet: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Greattestman:

I don't know about you
But the only reason I will return is if I get a call for an appointment in the Nigerian gov

Probably Governor or in the senate

(1) (Reply)

Naija Man In Lima, Peru! Great Food, People And Art! / Paderborn, Germany / Travel Show 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.