Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket (25109 Views)

Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH / Rashidi Ladoja Reportedly Collapses, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Ultimate213: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Most of these useless idiots won't agree to chris
tian-christian ticket o
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Zonefree(m): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
What are Ipob lunatics?
Muslims? angry

Anyway speak for Alaigbo ghetto politician
You love Alaigbo so much. Don't worry, I'll arrange one fresh Igbo babe with scintillating bress for you.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Fcwilly: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Lass lass Yoruba go still lose out, they don't want to learn from history, as they are been romanced by Fulani they thought that they are in good position with them, tifnubu won't last a term before Fulani take over, mark my words. Another YAR ADUA / GEJ style about to repeat itself, then sleep go clear for them eyes.

Asitdowndeylook
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Zonefree(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I have baddestqueen already but she dey gimme headache
Baddestqueen dey trek compare to the banny wey I wan give you. The offer is limited, decide fast abeg.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by ThatFairGuy1: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2022
So you're now the custodian of thesame Nigerian girls grin

A whole you
Zonefree:

Baddestqueen dey trek compare to the banny wey I wan give you. The offer is limited, decide fast abeg.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by abysirius(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Make baba let's hear word jare...Make he enjoy his looted money in peace...do to others what you will do to yourself.... No space for Muslim Muslim ticket lipsrsealed undecided
If only christian-christian ticket stands a chance PO would also probably take the risk. But no.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Zonefree(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
So you're now the custodian of thesame Nigerian girls grin

A whole you
grin grin

The offer don dey expire o
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by ThatFairGuy1: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2022
I no trust your offer jare, e get k-leg grin
Zonefree:

grin grin

The offer don dey expire o
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Zonefree(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I no trust your offer jare, e get k-leg grin
Offer is gone. grin grin
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by bigiyaro(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2022
E don tey wey fulanis dey use dia afonja slaves.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Alvino1(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Nigerian is a multi ethnic and multi religious country, hence in a bid to strick a balance amongst the people of Nigeria, the religion and ethnicity of the people should not be set aside... I'm a million percent sure that no Muslim will ever agree to a Christian/Christian ticket, thus I cannot be moved by any attempt by "anyone" to change the narrative... I was first a Christian before I became a party member, and if my party doesn't recognize me well enough by doing the right thing, then i believe my one vote doesn't matter to the party..

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Echoban: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Jman06:
I hope you'll support a Christian-christian ticket if we come up with that someday

Hypocrites who dish out what they can't take!

Yes we will
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by KGREAT(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2022
It won't be wrong since it's in favour of Muslim population. Righteousness exalt a nation. Bunch of idiots talking nonsense!
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by VULCAN(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Just like there is nothing wrong if Christians ONLY vote for a Christian next year
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Kagd10: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Nothing is wrong as long as they're not extremists.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by VULCAN(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Stop Telling Lies

Echoban:

Yes we will
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by VoteObi2023: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Gozac:

These people will not oppose it vehemently like Christians or pastors from SE, SS or northern Nigeria.
In Yoruba land culture comes first before religion
Lies

The only reason they will not oppose it vehemently is tribalism. Will they vote for a Moslem Moslem ticket if the president is from Edo?

NEVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Teymanhenry(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2022
I just realised that salah is not celebrated on Sunday's because Christians worship on Sunday's. This envy and hatred has been there from the beginning. If a Muslim Muslim ticket stands, it's the beginning of the ends for Christians in Nigeria.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Laka2bor(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2022
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]you have power to decide who rule you,just that south are less prepare in election like the north
We should have learn from our mistake as we all know our leaders mind for us in the nearest future though I speak4myself
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Laka2bor(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2022
You have power to decide who rule you,just that south are less prepare in election like the north
We should have learn from our mistake as we all know our leaders mind for us in the nearest future though I speak4myself
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Laka2bor(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2022
You have power to decide who rule you,just that south are less prepare in election like the north
We should have learn from our mistake as we all know our leaders mind for us in the nearest future though I speak4myself [b][/b]
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Gozac: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Lies

The only reason they will not oppose it vehemently is tribalism. Will they vote for a Moslem Moslem ticket if the president is from Edo?

NEVER
If you stay in Lagos you will understand what I mean
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by VoteObi2023: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Gozac:

If you stay in Lagos you will understand what I mean
I stay in Lagos and most Christiana are not supporting that madness, only few Yorubas are and only because of tribalism.

My question is will Yorubas support the moslem moslem ticket if the president is from Edo or any other state outside SW?

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by descarado: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Last minute condition given to Tinubu for the cabal to support him since lawan didn't work.
And he selfishly agreed.

It's always about him.

Islamisation agenda continues.

Shame on Nigerian Christians.
If not the Christian South East, the rest are so weak that it will not take up to one year to override them.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Naajjii: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Useless talk!

Muslims and Christians are not and can never be one!

Christians don't go around killing and slaughtering innocent people's life.

Christians are not violent.

Christians don't fight for their God, they let their God fight for them unlike Muslims.

Christians are mild.

Yoruba and Fulani are one does not make Christians and Muslims one.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by DrMuzungu(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Of course, mooslims will not mind muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Eniitankorede: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
ariesbull:
South East and South South are 97% Christian and we are looking at democracy and population

Get sense this yoruba man... Population of Christians in Nigeria is higher... Muslim Muslim ticket will always Fail...at least igbo and South South will fight it or get UT of this stupid country if it happened

What about Oyo State, Ekiti and Ondo State? Did we complain. And yes NIGERIA is majority Muslim. That’s what you will see if Tinubu takes a Muslim deputy. And the Muslim north is watching your utterances and ready for you. They will show you in numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde / Soludo Celebrates New Year With Children (Photos) / Hon. Dagogo Arrested On Wike's Order, Hospitalised Over Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.