Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Like Government Like Terrorists, Same People But Different Styles. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Government Like Terrorists, Same People But Different Styles. (154 Views)

Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Government Like Terrorists, Same People But Different Styles. by balanceofterror1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
There's no different between your Government and the Terrorists.

Your Government releases Terrorists claiming that they've repented while the Terrorists in the other hand releases their members from the prison by force.

Freedom is freedom irrespective of the method you gained the freedom.

Why will I remain with you when your Boko Haram sympathizing soldiers who suppose to be my colleagues will take me out in jungle.

THE BEST TERRORIST IS THAT DEAD TERRORIST.
Re: Like Government Like Terrorists, Same People But Different Styles. by PointZerom: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin grin grin

Oga it seems you ran away from the Battle field grin
Re: Like Government Like Terrorists, Same People But Different Styles. by PlayerMeji: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
He's more of a man than you are!

At least, he went to the battlefront, you are at the front of the Laptop!

cheesy

PointZerom:
grin grin grin

Oga it seems you ran away from the Battle field grin
Re: Like Government Like Terrorists, Same People But Different Styles. by PointZerom: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
PlayerMeji:
He's more of a man than you are!

At least, he went to the battlefront, you are at the front of the Laptop!

cheesy

Na me send am go Army. He should have remained to prove that he's a man grin
Re: Like Government Like Terrorists, Same People But Different Styles. by PlayerMeji: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
The time for CONSCRIPTION is almost upon us!

Everyone would be forced into the Armed Forces regardless of age, sex or religion..

Then we can all prove our manhood grin grin grin

PointZerom:

Na me send am go Army. He should have remained to prove that he's a man grin

(1) (Reply)

36 State Governors Dragged To Court Over Life Pension For Ex-governors / Why Tinubu Should Be President / Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Agbado And Cassava Will Not Be On The Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.