Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... (590 Views)

APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu On Edge As Cabal Sells Lawan To Buhari / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence / Rivers On Knife’s Edge As INEC Resumes Collation Of Guber Poll Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by Litmus: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Protestors invade presidential palace....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rks7fckhnDw
Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by God1000(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nigeria will soon become another Sri Lanka if we don't do the right thing

3 Likes

Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by Ebi2233: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
I wish we can end Nigeria as fast as possible make everybody answer in papa name

Ijaw Republic our papa name.

2 Likes

Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by ljoh: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ebi2233:
I wish we can end Nigeria as fast as possible make everybody answer in papa name

Ijaw Republic our papa name.

We want restructuring not divisions
Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by Litmus: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by Obidient4life2: 1:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Any short of Obi in 2023 Nigeria will be worse than Sri Lanka

2 Likes

Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by ElSudani: 2:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Any short of Obi in 2023 Nigeria will be worse than Sri Lanka

Who doesn't know by now that all of you are Igbos.
Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by Midastouch03(m): 2:45am On Jul 14, 2022
What a country, what a world! Leadership failures almost everywhere! From one country/continent to the other, just that the degrees of failures are different! The results/ consequences of myopic, self aggrandizement, ethnic/selfish..myself and family alone) , inhumane, lack of Sympathy and emphathy, poor leadrship and management of human and natural/material resources of diectioneless and visionaless leaders that make them to always end poorly! I even read/learned over the weekend when I first saw/heard it in the news; the almost dethroned president after escaping out of his residence before the arrival of the protestors, could not jet out of the country again after the
immigration officials refused him from traveling out of the country international airport (but could not be arrested because of the current immunity is enjoying as the president which would likely elapse this week Wednesday/thursday or so when he would have "Officially tendered his Resignation letter" from outside the country of asylum)! His sycophant/cabers are seriously looking for a way of moving him out of the country through the sea or private flight to take him to dubai before finding asylum somewhere! It reminds of the statements of the reverred and most respected Sage from the S/West leaders up till now; Chief Obafemi Jeremiah Awolowo, (GCFR) of blessed memory; the best human president this country never had in his generation once said and I paraphrase.."a time will come in the lives of the masses, when the suffering being subjected to by their rulers becomes unbearable, that it's the masses themselves that will liberate themselves from the bondages and oppression being subjected to by their rulers, be it military or civilian, as no one will do It for them, and the day/year most of them (if not all the Masses)agreed and said enough is enough that Day/Year they will see and know how "powerless and ordinary" their so called powerful or dreaded rulers are"!.
Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by nazicartel(m): 2:48am On Jul 14, 2022
ElSudani:

So if you support Obi, that means you're Ipob ?. You need to change your orientation. It's very poor and shallow. We should all support our respective candidates In peace

1 Like

Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by ElSudani: 2:55am On Jul 14, 2022
nazicartel:
So if you support Obi, that means you're Ipob ?. You need to change your orientation. It's very poor and shallow. We should all support our respective candidates In peace

You support Obi and you still want to disintegrate Nigeria?
Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by helinues: 3:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Their president don Japa.

The Vice he handed to has been rejected by the masses.

Infact, they don't want parliament to vote and appoint temporary president except it's consensus as majority would have there way should they go through normal legislative way
Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by makemoneywbsite: 3:41am On Jul 14, 2022
ElSudani:

You support Obi and you still want to disintegrate Nigeria?

So why is Tinubu contesting, since he doesn't believe in one Nigeria? And why are you supporting someone who doesn't believe in the country he wants to rule and loot?

1 Like

Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by stabilizer: 3:55am On Jul 14, 2022
If I dey there, I go make sure say I fvck without condom in the president office.

I go tell the girl to hold chair, make I give am from behind, then lay her flat on that long shining table which is sometimes ovary or rectangular in shape, I go con gently and calmly climb her to begin my own Democratic activities.

I go make sure say I face camera for reference purpose
Re: The World on Edge: As Sri Lanka Falls Apart.... by Obidient4life2: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2022
ElSudani:

Same way you all are Boko Haram and OPC.
From both your presidential candidate in PDP and your VP in APC, they are the founders of Boko Haram and the sponsors. Agbado master was the founder of OPC

(1) (Reply)

Amazing, A New Nigeria Is Possible, See How The Entire World Celebrated Peter Ob / 2023: Stop Name-calling, Tell Us What You ‘ll Do If Elected, Prelate Tells Candi / My Dear South Western Brothers, Come On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.