Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings (3508 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kai! Who is ‘Edi Al Kabir Mubarak’, for God’s sake? If you want us to appreciate your wishes, then wish us well, Sir. Unfortunately for you, there is no Eid before the 2023 general elections, I would have asked you to consult your partner when next you’re wishing us. #EidAlAdha

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1545752592789151745

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Fahdiga(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
This fortunate almajiri thinks highly of himself.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Eriokanmi: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Accept it like that. I remember a muslim greeting us happy anniversary on the Easter day grin.

I simply said, thank you dear friend. Bashir ought to understand better.

OP, I quite understand your obvious hate for Peter obi. That's your president come 2023. Of what difference were names haters called Buhari ? So, learn from that

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by MonkeyMods(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Almajiri go and sleep

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Viscuz: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mumu man just like Reno

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by sweetonugbu: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
If he greet problem, if he doesnt wahala, u can never please everybody, I AM OBIDIENTLY YUSUFUL.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Mindlog: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Someone not of your religion mixed up the greetings and his petty mind zeroed on it. If a non-Christian wishes me a Merry Easter, should it be an issue?

Got this from my bank this morning, it is a non-issue for me.

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by DEROX: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin Am just waiting for the campaign in the north

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by SU50: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fahdiga:

Here we go.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by SU50: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
DEROX:
grin Am just waiting for the campaign in the north

They will shook.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Frigga13: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Even Bola Tinubu is not an exception over here

OBi supporters keep abusing North .. and they believe Datti and his politcal talks go divide Northern vote

Power to the people

PDP!!

North 2023

E sure no be noise

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by PVision2020(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Accept it like that. I remember a muslim greeting us happy anniversary on the Easter day grin.

OP, I quite understand your obvious hate for Peter obi. That's your president come 2023. Of what difference were names haters called Buhari ? So, learn from that
Online President of Biafra

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by SU50: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mindlog:
Someone not of your religion mixed up the greetings and his petty mind zeroed on it. If a non-Christian wishes me a Merry Easter, should it be an issue?

Got this from my bank this morning, it is a non-issue for me.

Nothing wrong with what the bank send, its correct.

What Bashir is trying to say and of which most southerners and Igbo in particular are guilty of is they just sit in their rooms, make up something and start pushing it around and telling everyone to fall in line. You call out a part of it, they call you a hater.

It was the same thing that happened with the recent mat issue, it was an extremely simple issue, but they didn't consult any Muslim before doing it so when the opposition came for them, the had nothing to defend their action with and ended up being the butt of jokes over a very simple issue. Any Muslim with little knowledge would have guided them, but no, they are obidients.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by SU50: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Almajiri go and sleep

Na dem. When its reversed, don't wail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Vulturereloaded: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Has your eidel reduced poverty in your region? Obi is doing you a favour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ajekpaks(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

What Bashir is trying to say and of which most southerners and Igbo in particular are guilty of is they just sit in their rooms, make up something and start pushing it around and telling everyone to fall in line. You call out a part of it, they call you a hater.

It was the same thing that happened with the recent mat issue, it was an extremely simple issue, but they didn't consult any Muslim before doing it so when the opposition came for them, the had nothing to defend their action with and ended up being the butt of jokes over a very simple issue. Any Muslim with little knowledge would have guided them, but no, they are obidients.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Eriokanmi: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
PVision2020:

Online President of Biafra
Nigerian president I meant

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fahdiga:

But the truth is bitter they say

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by MadamExcellency: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:
Even Bola Tinubu is not an exception over here

OBi supporters keep abusing North .. and they believe Datti and his political talks go divide the Northern vote

Power to the people

PDP!!

North 2023

E sure no be noise

The only tool you have to win the election is division, tribalism and sentimentalism. It wouldn't work this time. Moreover, even at that, you don't expect Catholics in Borno and Sokoto to leave Peter Obi and vote for Atiku

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Even Obi letter headed paper is just the way he thinks.

What's worth doing is worth doing well.

Obi should be intentional.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by zolajpower: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Viscuz:
Mumu man just like Reno

This must be the picture of Renorobot has he was just finishing panshing his Ethiopian side chick that got her pregnant shocked

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Viscuz: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
zolajpower:

This must be the picture of Renorobot has he was just finishing panshing his Ethiopian side chick that got her pregnant shocked

Nairalanders grin

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
The bastard has shamelessly deleted the stupid tweet.There are currently roasting him on Twitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Frigga13: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The only tool you have to win the election is division, tribalism and sentimentalism. It wouldn't work this time. Moreover, even at that, you don't expect Catholics in Borno and Sokoto to leave Peter Obi and vote for Atiku

You will wake and understand that Arewa is different from igbos

And that Catholic religion is not only an Igbo thing .. Arewa Catholics remain arewa

The Protestants and Anglicans are even more religious related to igbos conscious than the Catholics

Okowa is a Muslim abi?

Keep counting on Northern Christians only if you know

Obi wont get a million vote from the entire Arewa North

Bookmark Tis

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Please stop regurgitating!!!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by skywalker240(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Obi keep giving them orgasms

Clear Way For The

C N C, GCFR FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA cool

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

You will wake and understand that Arewa is different from igbos

And that Catholic religion is not only an Igbo thing .. Arewa Catholics remain arewa

The Protestants and Anglicans are even more religious related to igbos conscious than the Catholics

Okowa is a Muslim abi?

Keep counting on Northern Christians only if you know

Obi wont get a million vote from the entire Arewa North

Bookmark Tis

Power to the people
North 2023
Almajiri go school na wahala!

Education is truly Haram!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by SU50: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
ChoCho54:
Please stop regurgitating!!!

What's that supposed to mean?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
The cow herder has deleted the post, palava finish.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by OkoroBufo: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
He knows absolutely nothing about Islamic tenets, even as little as felicitations. His ignorance led him to donate prayer mats to Muslims with his image sticker on it yet ipob bandits pushed the blame on opposition.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

What's that supposed to mean?
Chewing...rechewing . Swallowing and then bringing the poo up again and chewing all over again.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by 9japride(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Bashir just love attention like a teenager girl. He dwells in clout and trolling. Same as Reno, they all belong to same whatsapp group. Funny people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Starts His Campaign In Jos Today / Oyebanji Swears-In New Council Chairmen, Urges Focus On Security, IGR / Obasanjo Nominates 9 Ministers, Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.