Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings (3510 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by SU50: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

You will wake and understand that Arewa is different from igbos

And that Catholic religion is not only an Igbo thing .. Arewa Catholics remain arewa

The Protestants and Anglicans are even more religious related to igbos conscious than the Catholics

Okowa is a Muslim abi?

Keep counting on Northern Christians only if you know

Obi wont get a million vote from the entire Arewa North

Bookmark Tis

Power to the people
North 2023

I laugh when I hear 'we will clear the middlebelt, they have been attacked by Fulani so they won't vote for APC and pdp'.

This guys won't know what hit them aswear.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:
He knows absolutely nothing about Islamic tenets, even as little as felicitations. His ignorance led him to donate prayer mats to Muslims with his image sticker on it yet ipob bandits pushed the blame on opposition.

-Okoro bufo
Wailer!

- Okorobufo -
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by MalcoImX: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The only tool you have to win the election is division, tribalism and sentimentalism. It wouldn't work this time. Moreover, even at that, you don't expect Catholics in Borno and Sokoto to leave Peter Obi and vote for Atiku
When it comes to harming northerners, does iPoB differentiate between northern Catholics and Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by zolajpower: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Viscuz:

Nairalanders grin

Check the photo again and see the symbol of Ethiopia on that wall .... And again Yankee wall no b like that shocked . He's been balling since years back codedly . Don't try that guy oo grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by SU50: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Has your eidel reduced poverty in your region? Obi is doing you a favour.

Who asked him for that favour? Tell am its not needed.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Frigga13: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

I laugh when I hear 'we will clear the middlebelt, they have been attacked by Fulani so they won't vote for APC and pdp'.

This guys won't know what hit them aswear.

k

Next!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by OkoroBufo: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The bastard has shamelessly deleted the stupid tweet.There are currently roasting him on Twitter
We keep counting how many more would delete their harmless tweets just because some online bandits are raving mad on the internet. Poju Oyemade, Bashir Ahmed,.. whose next?..
You'd rather die than accept corrections, was there any insults in the tweet?
February is a few months away.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
R
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by SU50: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
ChoCho54:
Chewing...rechewing . Swallowing and then bringing the poo up again and chewing all over again.

What has animal husbandry got to do with politics?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by OkoroBufo: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
ChoCho54:
Wailer!

- Okorobufo -
This one has lost all the shame in her life.
-Okoro bufo

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by OkoroBufo: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
-Okoro bufo
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

What has animal husbandry got to do with politics?
Because animals in human form invaded politics section.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

This one has lost all the shame in her life.

-Okoro bufo
Change your chinko phone first. cheesy

- okorobufo -
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
LoL .. change the chinko not edit your post was my advice. grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Vistra40: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:
Even Bola Tinubu is not an exception over here

OBi supporters keep abusing North .. and they believe Datti and his politcal talks go divide Northern vote

Power to the people

PDP!!

North 2023

E sure no be noise

Keep quiet oga
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by OkoroBufo: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
ChoCho54:
Change your chinko phone first. cheesy

- okorobufo -
It'd pay your brothel apartment accommodation for a year.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Bimpe29: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bashir is a clown.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Simplythebest: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
The looters should not be afraid again cus Obi have promised not to go after them rather he will focus on the future and block their looting ways so they should not panic anymore. What an Obident president
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by PVision2020(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nigerian president I meant
Lolllll...you don go take Hero beer with Meth again

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by PoliciaNLand: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Obidient4life3: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
You and your lots will soon go on exile
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Eriokanmi: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
PVision2020:

Lolllll...you don go take Hero beer with Meth again
Believe it or not.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by maybet081: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
skywalker240:
Obi keep giving them orgasms

Clear Way For The

C N C, GCFR FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA cool
to the polls all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by donjahsy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:
Even Bola Tinubu is not an exception over here

OBi supporters keep abusing North .. and they believe Datti and his politcal talks go divide Northern vote

Power to the people

PDP!!

North 2023

E sure no be noise
For years you have shouting power to the people
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by skywalker240(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
maybet081:
to the polls all.
And Victory is Certainly certain cool
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
Yet your mother was kicked out of her brothel apartment by the landlord! grin

- okorobufo -
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by ChoCho54(f): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mymnd44 lalasticMlala Semun
Rule 2
If they ban okorobufo wetin you gain?
He's suffering from constipation from too much agbado and cassava eating, allow him. grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
He even wished you.

I no wish shishi.

"Set a watch O Lord before my mouth: a guard round about my lips." (Ps 140(141):3)

"In the morning I put away all the workers of iniquity from the city of my God." (Ps 100(101))
Re: Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings by Emilokoiyawon: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
pandora peteru obituary is a big joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Join Rotary Club In Gbagada Lagos / Boko Haram Bombings: Igbos Flee Kano Print / Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.