Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics (1869 Views)

MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Another propaganda targeted at the Labour party Presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi on claims he uses private jets with false pictures attached to back up the propaganda. Mr Peter Obi has always held up the mantra "Go and verify".

https://www.nairaland.com/7219275/obi-used-private-jets-always

Fact check: The attached picture has been proven to be Airpeace ERJ 145 Aircraft introduced by Air peace to boost its domestic and regional operations.. it is a 50 seater Airplane for commercial passenger carriage as opposed to being a private jet. A large private jet has a passenger capacity of 20 seater max.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/air-peace-boosts-operations-with-new-erj-145-aircraft/

Cc: mynd44
Cc:lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Fahdiga(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
We all know that Deji is jealous of Peter Obi's profile reason why he has been blowing hot and cold. He will praise Peter today but out of envy he will attack him tomorrow. What a man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Abdul05: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truely,Obi gets an Honest face but he tu dey lie. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
That's a passengers commercial aircraft owned by Airpeace not private jet , Who are the Tinubu fools spreading this lies ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Frigga13: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
So a 50 seater aircraft can be use as private ?

Just asking ..

Obi is owing part payment according to Deji .. why have you not verify that .. before coming online to showcase ignorant

Even a Boeing can be used as private .. once charter

Or e mean say Na only small aircraft can be classified as private

Wetin I know

Make Una clear me ..

Power to the people
Atiku/ Okowa 2023
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by tillaman(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
PO is a prudent man so we need someone like him to resuscitate our comatose economy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Viscuz: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
After eating watery ewedu

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

Just asking ..

Obi is owing part payment according to Deji .. why have you not verify that .. before coming online to showcase ignorant

Wetin I know

Make Una clear me ..

Power to the people
Atiku/ Okowa 2023

Where are the receipts of him owing $300,000 to an airlines private jet? Are we supposed to believe Deji adeyanju like he is a pilot or something?

He mostly flies solo while carrying his luggage since leaving office.

We have seen him and even large entourage fly economy in various scenerios, we have never seen him in a private jet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by OkoroBufo: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than defend Peter Obi lies.
Dude, stop embarrassing your family defending a fraud. The pics is very glaring.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Frigga13: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Esseite:

Where are the receipts of him owing $300,000 to an airlines private jet? Are we supposed to believe Deji adeyanju like he is a pilot or something?

He mostly flies solo while carrying his luggage since leaving office.

We have seen him and even large entourage fly economy in various scenerios, we have never seen him in a private jet.

But you believed him.. reason you’re desperately trying to counter him

Why not verify the receipt same way you did with the airline
Or you only went online to google and call him a liar ?

Yet here arguing wetin you no even know

Obi and his supporters are really clowns
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Abfinest007(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
I laugh
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

What are you rambling about.. you eventually said nothing.. verify what receipt that was never provided?..

If a random person says you owe him 400m, do you go to provide receipt showing you dont owe the person when you dont even know the person?..

Atleast he posted a picture of the plane which was debunked..

I think you are the clown here..

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Frigga13: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Esseite:

What are you rambling about.. you eventually said nothing.. verify what receipt that was never provided?..

If a random person says you owe him 400m, do you go to provide receipt showing you dont owe the person when you dont even know the person?..

Atleast he posted a picture of the plane which was debunked..

I think you are the clown here..

On your own .. you wan do investigative journalism

You’re not even sure if that’s the pj Deji is talking about or some random Obi pictures

You come online knowing nothing .. but based on pics you saw on Deji handle

And you wan make he show you receipt ?

Receipt you’ve not asked as a journalist or even dare Deji to provide

Then on your own..
You simply conclude based on picture

You even come get pride to call me clown

Oga just gently free my moniker .. your moniker do make sense .. Na why I enter your thread

No vex.
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Advocate500: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

love the way you are campaigning for your candidate now ,unlike before, when you made your Atiku support igbo affairs, you can discredit obi for all i care ,but trying to discredit an entire tribe because of the ambition of one man was a whole new low for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Frigga13: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Advocate500:
love the way you are campaigning for your candidate now ,unlike before, when you made your Atiku support igbo affairs, you can discredit obi for all i care ,but trying to discredit an entire tribe because of the ambition of one man was a whole new low for me.

Sorry not discrediting Igbos .. only that they’ve succeeded to make Obi and igbo Project .. from a national project he was ..

In coming months you see the effect of Obi toxic supporters.. they will get to a point .. even the igbos youths will start seeing him as an ekpa project

I have igbo blood ..
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Duru009(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Deji is a PAID APC media strategist.......
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Arysexy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Deji Adeyanju thought Obi will draft him to launder image like Atiku did to Reno

When he didn't see it coming, he turned against Obi.

Stomach infrastructure activist
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Advocate500: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

Sorry not discrediting Igbos .. only that they’ve succeeded to make Obi and igbo Project .. from a national project he was ..

In coming months you see the effect of Obi toxic supporters.. they will get to a point .. even the igbos youths will start seeing him as an ekpa project

I have igbo blood ..
just as i always tell everyone who have the same perspective as you,it doesn't make sense when opposition party turned its campaign project against another opposition party, what do they plan to achieve with this? APC as a government in power is not been pressured from parties like PDP the way and manner they do with labour party a supposed social media party? APC are getting away with a lot mal-administration without any question from opposition party like PDP. If you guy's succeeded in silencing obi and his supporters, is it a sure access to victory?

The level of attack obi and his vp is getting from all quarters of PDP frontline campaigners, i believe if equal strengths was channelled to APC Buhari wouldn't have succeeded in his second tenure bid.
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Frigga13: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Advocate500:
just as i always tell everyone who have the same perspective as you,it doesn't make sense when opposition party turned its campaign project against another opposition party, what do they plan to achieve with this? APC as a government in power is not been pressured from parties like PDP the way and manner they do with labour party a supposed social media party? APC are getting away with a lot mal-administration without any question from opposition party like PDP. If you guy's succeeded in silencing obi and his supporters, is it a sure access to victory?

The level of attack obi and his vp is getting from all quarters of PDP frontline campaigners, i believe if equal strengths was channelled to APC Buhari wouldn't have succeeded in his second tenure bid.

You’re confused

Can you just post a post .. I mean a single post Pdp attacking Obi or insulting Obi or abusing Igbos

You see why you Obi supporters are Called online urchins..

Outdated reverse psychology of the lowest IQ.

You insult every human .. from north to yorubaland to south south minorities even to Una fellow igbos ..
everyone online is complaining same .. but Una igbos sense they see am as attack grin

Na so Una wan take win Benue abi Jos or Gombe
Because obviously Anambra is going Pdp .. that’s Obis stAte

I can assure you this a million times

Insult abuses and curses don’t win election

It worked for Tinubu against the southern becaUse north need power ..

Igbo needing power can never be a force .. no region in Nigeria will work with igbos politcally

They’ve lost .. till 2027
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by chinae(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
If you fly air peace regularly, you will know that most times they pull these jet and use them for business maybe when they are seated unhired or constraint.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
Deji was clear and specific remember he was part of the team.

Moreover commercial planes becomes private when hired for your personal use. So the number of passengers dose not count here.

It's not a crime for Obi to hire on but telling lies to appear a saint or frugal make me hate him more.

We are the electorate he's a politician and we all know them.

Obi should talk more on how to solve problems and not telling us what we already know.

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by system21: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

You’re confused

Can you just post a post .. I mean a single post Pdp attacking Obi or insulting Obi or abusing Igbos

You insult every human .. from north to yorubaland to south south minorities even to Una fellow igbos ..
everyone online is complaining same .. but Una igbos sense they see am as attack grin

Igbo needing power can never be a force .. no region in Nigeria will work with igbos politcally

If PDP get upto 500 vote in Anambra make I bend. The truth is that everyone is tired of APC and old ways of doing things in Nigeria. PDP chances of winning in 2023 diminished the moment they frustrated Obi out of the party, the way they handled Igbo affair in the party was so shameful

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Frigga13: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
system21:

If PDP get upto 500 vote in Anambra make I bend. The truth is that everyone is tired of APC and old ways of doing things in Nigeria. PDP chances of winning in 2023 diminished the moment they frustrated Obi out of the party, the way they handled Igbo affair in the party was so shameful

k
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by FuckkME(f): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than defend Peter Obi lies.
Dude, stop embarrassing your family defending a fraud. The pics is very glaring.

-Okoro bufo
talking trash always

What do u have to say about the topic

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by OkoroBufo: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
You have a low I.Q

-Okoro bufo
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

gawd and I'm living in the same country as people with low IQ as this, all your ramblings and you didn't make one iota of sense... What stupid debt are you talking about when it's been verified not to be a private jet..

I'm not surprised tho it takes a person with very low IQ to support the same party that put the country in shambles

I'm tired

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Advocate500: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

You’re confused

how this will win PDP the next election is beyond me seriously. My support is for LP and second choice is PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by ChoCho54(f): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

Just asking ..

Wetin I know

Make Una clear me ..

Power to the people
Atiku/ Okowa 2023
You are no longer attacking tinubu?
Is he dead? grin
Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by ChoCho54(f): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Frigga13:

You’re confused

Your are too desperate in bringing down a man you wrote off as inconsequential. What's the catch? Almajiri, what's the cause of your incessant flatulence?

I thought Tinubu was your worse nightmare, is he no longer in your dreams?

Your post are usually a long load of disjointed rubbish hewed off the imagination of your restless mind.

Reading you has always been disgusting even when I was a PDP supporter and I know I'm not alone.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by Oilwell(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lies and propagandas that keeps coming back as lies from the pit of hell.

Nigerians love Obi genuinely not induced.

ASUU has been on strike for the past few months and they are not talking about it.

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by 2elliot: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abdul05:

Could you be suffering from too much of agbado?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Deji Adeyanju's Claim Of Peter Obi Using Private Jet is false..pics by ChoCho54(f): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abdul05:

Did he say he brought Econet to Nigeria Abudu?

(1) (Reply)

Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. / Now That Obi-dients Have Seized Control Of Nigerian Cities & Cyberspace.... / Peter Obi In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.