Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. (3614 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by lytech1(m): 2:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
The OP is writing trash, you people are very funny , a genuine Visa that allowed a direct flights to Heathrow airport which was where they landed directly, the boy was moving around taking pictures and posting on his Facebook and Twitter on abetted, playing around UK until the kidney test didn't match, before he decided to play fast move for asylum, after he was told to prepare to leave for Nigeria since the kidney didn't match people can write and post rubbish online, ooo , i never see wicked and dirty minds than Nigerians
Oga get out....

Of all his other kids,non can donate his/her kidney aside a commoners....

Na poor man pikin deserve to die?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by chuksanambra: 5:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
[s]you are very stupid, what are you trying to prove by writing this rubbish , your hate filled soul will always make you see things in a negative way, how can you wake up in morning your hate filled and bigoted soul will thinking and rejoicing over the plight of people may be because they are not your tribe, see how you turn it a commoner, do you know David wamini before ? Or have seen him before, how do you Call him a commoner? , you want to spread lies you don't know anything about , even to that why are you envious of Ekweremadu , did he tell your Papa not be lazy and not to make money so that you and your soul will be a commoner since you know what a commoner mean, , pray that because of your hate God not punish you or any of your member family with sickness, since you are laughing and rejoicing over the problem of Ike Ekweremadu and his family because of sickness[/s]

You are just ranting out of frustration, it doesn't change the fact. The God of innocent Nigerians don catch am, he is finished. grin

1. Ekweremadu will go to jail, minimum of 7 years. Coming out in 2030. No 2 ways about it.
2. His wife will go to jail, in a separate prison.
3. After sentencing, they will both not see each other for at least 7 years. They will be in different prisons.
4. The daughter will join the queue for kidney needs in the NHS. I sincerely pray she survives.

There are various countries where this procedure could have been cleanly done but stupidity made Ekweremadu go to the UK. Now, he has ruined his entire family. Old fool without sense.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Natajo2021: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2022
rolams:
The boy can't win this case. I am very sure of this. I don't know why oo but, I am see he won't win.

What if the four men in question are there to protect the guy?
Are they police or security agents that are licensed and registered to offer protection services in UK?
Mind you, the boy has no case against the politician and his wife. It is
UK vs Ekweremandus.
UK prosecutors vs the Ekweremandus.
The boy is just a state witness.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Adliperd: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2022
automania:
Update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px6NSsatJiI

There is a video evidence that the boy was kept in a house against his will by some men of color.
He escaped from the house to report at the police station.
They were arrested as they were arriving Uk from Turkey.
Case has been transferred to Crown court.

grin
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by chuksanambra: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2022
rolams:
The boy can't win this case. I am very sure of this. I don't know why oo but, I am see he won't win.

The case is between the British Government and Ekweremadu, not the boy and Ekweremadu. Stop typing like an illiterate.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Lock the bastard useless politician and his wife and throw away the keys, useless people think UK is Nigeria where they can practice their lawlessness and go Scot free
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
you are very stupid, what are you trying to prove by writing this rubbish , your hate filled soul will always make you see things in a negative way, how can you wake up in morning your hate filled and bigoted soul will thinking and rejoicing over the plight of people may be because they are not your tribe, see how you turn it a commoner, do you know David wamini before ? Or have seen him before, how do you Call him a commoner? , you want to spread lies you don't know anything about , even to that why are you envious of Ekweremadu , did he tell your Papa not be lazy and not to make money so that you and your soul will be a commoner since you know what a commoner mean, , pray that because of your hate God not punish you or any of your member family with sickness, since you are laughing and rejoicing over the problem of Ike Ekweremadu and his family because of sickness
tribalist spotted, illiterates can't make a simple comment without involving tribe
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Idiotseverywher: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

You are just ranting out of frustration, it doesn't change the fact. The God of innocent Nigerians don catch am, he is finished. grin

1. Ekweremadu will go to jail, minimum of 7 years. Coming out in 2030. No 2 ways about it.
3. After sentencing, they will both not see each other for at least 7 years. They will be in different prisons.
4. The daughter will join the queue for kidney needs in the NHS. I sincerely pray she survives.

There are various countries where this procedure could have been cleanly done but stupidity made Ekweremadu go to the UK. Now, he has ruined his entire family. Old fool without sense.
in as much as I don't even Care about Ekweremadu , I have not seen him before, its his name I know, I can see how must of you hate him because he is Igbo, I want to challenge you, mark my words today Sunday 10 July 2022, nothing with happen to ike Ekweremadu the case will discharged and the commoner you called will be convicted for lying and sentenced and praying and wishing for the dearth of the Innocence girl , the afflicted will be yours, this is the word from the Ages, mark this today
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Iwanttoto: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Ekweremadu is the most senior Igbo political office holder since Ebitu Ukiwe in 1986. For the last 36 years, no Igbo man has risen as high as Ekweremadu in politics.
To see him engage in this nonsense shows the kinds of animals ruling Igboland.
Beaten like a dog in Germany, jailed in Britain. Seems the deities of Alaigbo have left their petty trading and focused on dealing with idiots like Ekweremadu.

Pls shut up. Stop disgracing your lineage. It's not a lie when they say majority of the youths from a certain region in Nigeria with tiger claws as their identity cards, are naturally daft.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by chuksanambra: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
in as much as I don't even Care about Ekweremadu , I have not seen him before, its his name I know, I can see how must of you hate him because he is Igbo, I want to challenge you, mark my words today Sunday 10 July 2022, nothing with happen to ike Ekweremadu the case will discharged and the commoner you called will be convicted for lying and sentenced and praying and wishing for the dearth of the Innocence girl , the afflicted will be yours, this is the word from the Ages, mark this today

2 Senators visited Ekweremadu, both of them are from the North.
Adamu Bulkachuwa and David Mark. The third person was Emeka Nwajiuba. Where are his fellow Igbo Senators? Where are the Igbo Governors? Where are the Igbo politicians?
You say we are talking out of hatred, was it not fellow Igbos who slapped him and beat him up in Germany? Is it not an Igbo boy who put Ekweremadu family in jail?
One thing I notice about you poor people is that instead of fixing your lives, you cry tribalism whenever misfortune befalls you.

If you are not an hypocrite and you loved Ekweremadu so much, why don't you donate your kidney to his daughter?

Ekweremadu will go to jail and there is nothing you can do about it. Wait for him to come out in 2030.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Idiotseverywher: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

2 Senators visited Ekweremadu, both of them are from the North.
Adamu Bulkachuwa and David Mark. The third person was Emeka Nwajiuba. Where are his fellow Igbo Senators? Where are the Igbo Governors? Where are the Igbo politicians?
You say we are talking out of hatred, was it not fellow Igbos who slapped him and beat him up in Germany? Is it not an Igbo boy who put Ekweremadu family in jail?
One thing I notice about you poor people is that instead of fixing your lives, you cry tribalism whenever misfortune befalls you.

If you are not an hypocrite and you loved Ekweremadu so much, why don't you donate your kidney to his daughter?

Ekweremadu will go to jail and there is nothing you can do about it. Wait for him to come out in 2030.
. I don't reply to bigots because they don't have sense of their own, they being controlled by the demon , for his beating in Germany , any Igbo man who is working against the emancipation of BIAFRA land will face the beating no matter highly position you are, so don't think an igbo man will compromise , for your dream, David mark is not from the North, you people should stop attaching North to that area and for your dream to jail Ekweremadu, that is a pipe one, well I don't blame you, when Biafra come all the ragheads will know their level
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by clockwisereport: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Ekweremadu is the most senior Igbo political office holder since Ebitu Ukiwe in 1986. For the last 36 years, no Igbo man has risen as high as Ekweremadu in politics.
To see him engage in this nonsense shows the kinds of animals ruling Igboland.
Beaten like a dog in Germany, jailed in Britain. Seems the deities of Alaigbo have left their petty trading and focused on dealing with idiots like Ekweremadu.

Evan Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Ken Nnamani, Anyim Pius Anyim, Adolphus Wabara were all Senate presidents at one time or the other. Ekweremadu was a deputy senate president.

How is he the most senior Igbo political office holder after Ukiwe?
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by rolams(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

The case is between the British Government and Ekweremadu, not the boy and Ekweremadu. Stop typing like an illiterate.

Mr literate, who are the British fighting for?

Who took the case to the British?

If there will be compensation or damages to be paid by Ekweremadu, who will be the beneficiary?
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by rolams(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

Learn how to apply manner on a faceless forum. You don't know who you are talking to.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by rolams(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Natajo2021:

Are they police or security agents that are licensed and registered to offer protection services in UK?
UK vs Ekweremandus.

I am only referring to him because he was the originator.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by alizma: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Nylonbag:
This is a fake news he wasn't kept anywhere.The boy himself says they lied to him that he was going to do medical for Job but the doctor told him they wanted to remove one of his organs so he explained to the doctor that they lied to him that it was for employment and that made the doctor to call the police.
Lol, have you asked yourself to know when the doctor called the police and the time lag between that and when the couples where arrested?
The woman in the video just mentioned that the medical examination took place in February, don't you think that the police rather than made arrest immediately the doctor reported, decided to keep watch on the people to know if they were into mass human trafficking for organ harvest and in the process of trailing them, they gathered more evidence in favour of the guy?
Also if actually the examination took place in February and it was discovered that he was not match for the purpose, why was he kept till June if they have intention to return him to Nigeria?
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by xangerar: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2022
rolams:

The case is not between the boy and Ekweremadu. It is a criminal matter and criminal matters are between the state or crown, through the prosecutor and the accused. So Ekweremadu is up against the crown. The boy is only a nominal party/complainant.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by xangerar: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Natajo2021:

UK vs Ekweremandus.

Very correct. Exactly what I just tried to explain.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by rolams(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
xangerar:

The case is not between the boy and Ekweremadu. It is a criminal matter and criminal matters are between the state or crown, through the prosecutor and the accused. So Ekweremadu is up against the crown. The boy is only a nominal party/complainant.

The boy initiated and expected great deal out of it.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Hoelujohn: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
The OP is writing trash, you people are very funny , a genuine Visa that allowed a direct flights to Heathrow airport which was where they landed directly, the boy was moving around taking pictures and posting on his Facebook and Twitter on abetted, playing around UK until the kidney test didn't match, before he decided to play fast move for asylum, after he was told to prepare to leave for Nigeria since the kidney didn't match people can write and post rubbish online, ooo , i never see wicked and dirty minds than Nigerians
Do you know that the boy can be killed when he gets to Nigeria?
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Hoelujohn: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
tinsel:

Did they issue the boy visa without an interview? As for Ekkweremadu's letter to the embassy, time will tell if the letter was fake or not. But if he wrote that letter and a visa was issued, I don't see much in this case now the boy is no longer a minor
For medical visas, interviews might not be needed.
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by Kzinne: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

nah most countries you talking about like India the procedure most times fails after the patient is discharged just like ojb. So they wanted the best systems I guess
Re: Ekweremadu Update: There Is A Video Evidence The Boy Was Kept Against His Will. by xangerar: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
rolams:

The boy initiated and expected great deal out of it.

There is no doubt about that, the point is that in a criminal trial, the party a defendant contends with is the state prosecutorial agencies and not the complainant. The boy is merely a nominal party. This is because, it is a criminal trial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi supporters Vow To Bring “violence” And “weapons” To Lagos Elections / Amechi On Peter Obi / Bomb Attack Targets Military Patrol Vehicle In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.