Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

If Your Ads Barely Converts Or Make No Sales…unlock These Tried, Tested &PROVEN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If Your Ads Barely Converts Or Make No Sales…unlock These Tried, Tested &PROVEN (223 Views)

Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / How Sensitive Is BVN- Should We Hide Our BVN Or Make It Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Ads Barely Converts Or Make No Sales…unlock These Tried, Tested &PROVEN by solocube: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2022
You see,

The ability to craft out ads and marketing campaigns that sells is the most money making skill you'll ever need

No hypes here

Over the cause of my little life, After having to craft out 100s of advert copies and marketing campaigns for myself and clients that has brought in millions in sales, I've come to know and understand first hand the reason why many adverts ran on Facebook and other social media platforms rarely convert or make no sales

Truth is… No matter how cool your product is or how good you are, if you can’t persuade people to actually buy your stuff well... you’re screwed.

you'll only keep complaining and whining around.
But first...Quick question

Have you had to take your time to source for cool products sometimes days,other times hours(and yeah,if you've been in the game for a while, you know when a product will have a mass appeal) run ads for it and yet get zero or little sales?.

You're really sure,that this is cool product only to be disappointed with your result…LOW SALES

Of course, a good product is perfectly needed… but you've got to understand that it's just one piece out of the whole

Most e-commerce advert campaign failures I've seen over the years had less to do about the product, and more to do with inability to effectively appeal & communicate it's value to their audience.

Effective communication is always the missing piece.

See… It's possible to have the best of product and yet little or no sales.

Yeah…Absolutely possible

Why? Simple but loaded

You need to understand that in order to effectively appeal and touch that part of your audience brain that gets them to buy, there are 2 major things that will determine how well your product will sell;

Miss this, then you keep struggling…

1. Your offer

2. Your marketing message

(To be continued)
Solomon Opeyemi
+2348164870942
Direct Response Copywriter
Re: If Your Ads Barely Converts Or Make No Sales…unlock These Tried, Tested &PROVEN by solocube: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
1. Your offer

Look, If there's one thing that can determine how effective your marketing campaign will be…

If there's just one thing that can greatly affect the success and conversion of your marketing…

It is this… YOUR OFFER

Do you know that tweakling your offer alone can double and even tripple your sales…

And please… Don't get this wrong

Your product isn't your offer

You read that correctly

Your product isn't your offer

Your product isn't and doesn't make up the offer by itself…

Better put, your product alone isn't the offer.

your product can be the means of getting the offer but it is not the offer…

Your product can also make a part of your offer, but it still isn't your offer.

Another thing to also understand is that Your offer isn't in the product or bonuses your prospects get but in the RESULT your product/service gives.

(I know I'm cutting you big soap here… uwc anyways)

For example…

Your offer isn't the weight loss pill you're selling but it's in the figure 8 body, the Confidence they get back , it's in them walking into a room and everyone can't get their eyes off them etc.

Understanding this well, will save you from unnecessary errors and no sales.

So to make your offer irresistible, you need to really understand your prospects very well. You need to clearly understand their pains and desires, what they actually wants and can't even tell anyone about it.

When you have taken quality time to understand your prospects well,crafting out an irresistible offer becomes easy.

Stay tuned
To be continued
Re: If Your Ads Barely Converts Or Make No Sales…unlock These Tried, Tested &PROVEN by solocube: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
2. Your marketing message

When crafting a Marketing message which includes the sales copy, advert copy etc.

it's not just about WHAT YOU SAY, but HOW YOU SAY IT.

It's not just about listing the benefits or stacking up offers

Two persons can decide to relay an accident scene to you… both of them were there, both of them captured the details of the scene and relayed it to you.

But it's very possible you feel indifferent about the first narration with maybe a little sigh of pity,but the other could also relay the exact same scene to you, and you feel sober and pained even almost weeping.

You know why?

It wasn't just about what was said, it was how it was said, one came with little or no emotions, the other with emotions. He made you feel the scene, he ignited your imagination to picture out the scene, and instantly you see yourself present during the whole scene thereby stirring emotions.

Bear in mind that it's not just about listing out the benefits of your product, or letting your audience know how important and superior your product/service is(they can as well check that on Google)

The way you present it,the emotions associated with it, the feelings associated is key in this game.

Emotions sells.

But here's the catch…

There's something have come to understand that, there's just so much you can handle as an ecommerce entrepreneur. You can't handle all aspects of the business, you can't handle sourcing of product online,the local outsourcing, logistics, making calls, record keeping, restocking, sales funnel,sales copy etc.

And that's why you need a competent hand with track record of crafting highly compelling Marketing campaign (sales copies) in different niches, including fitness, health, men's health, women's health, weight loss Saas etc.

And you know what?

There are two unique ways I use to achieve results for my clients

1. Audience detailed profiling
2. Emotional Appeal
Paying attention to details and using this details to appeal to prospects emotions, reaching out to that part of the brain is the reason for my outstanding results.

The beautiful thing about hiring my service is this…

By the way, you really don't have to… But if you need to change the trajectory of your business and get you back in the game…

Then you need me.

Interested...

Call/whatsapp
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

CBN Covid-19 Loan / Be Financially Free With Jigsimur / Any Tiktok Account With 1k Followers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.