Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Fears Of The North (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fears Of The North (opinion) (1453 Views)

See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) / 2019: Real Reasons Why There Was No Election Violence In The North - Opinion / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fears Of The North (opinion) by Wintertime: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
First let me make this clear

There are roads that is for everyone
Road to life and road to death but choosing this road sometimes is not an easy one

The fears of the north might be hand over power to Igbo man and he might separate this country..

Well for the fact Igbo people makes the loudest noise on separation doesn't make we the lesser ethnic group are not looking for our own security..

But if you talk of unity and people whom are well conversant with the country, believe me you I will give it to an Igbo man..
They are in every crook and corner of this country, and one thing I do see them do is mostly business...

If someone should tell me an Igbo man is at the place were Boko Haram do constantly attack still surviving I will still believe

Now the main fact is despite people saying the Igbos hate Buhari this that,, you tell me one reason I should like him

Check the price of food, insecurity. And the list goes on but his children are all safe riding the best

We need to correct many wrongs and God willing an Igbo man is on the ballot and has the best profile among the rest, then save it. It's time to correct the wrongs of this present government...

It's time to clear many ills and make the country useful for the common man....
It's time to earnest potential for all regions
It's time to challenge yours fears once and for all.. cause if you don't if the devil get to your fear before you....
It's time to educate the illiterate among the crowd
It's time you tell yourself
You can drink beer in Edo and when you go to Sokoto you will be kill for drinking beer

And I trust an Igbo man to make Nigeria a playground for business
A common man who always live large and not for those whom steal yet never gives you anything..
They do collect allocation and make you worship them
And then feed you with religious gibberish
Choose wisely choose for your self
You are better than eating crumbs or the dirty sand they feed you

Nigeria a playground for business

lalaticlala
Myndd
Myndd44

3 Likes

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by obyrich(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
How will democratically elected president separate a country of over 200 million people single-handedly? Please I need to understand how it is possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Frigga13: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Igboman will make a good President .. unfortunately igbos can’t make themselves President alone

They need others .. but yet to realize that..

Only reaso
They will keep patrolling the Nigeria political wilderness

Till the get brain

God no just dash Israelites cannan .. the learnt from their mumu before the get brain

Igbo no even the reaso say he dey make mistake .. talkmore of lessons and way forward

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

2 Likes

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by SU50: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wintertime:

Road to life and road to death but choosing this road sometimes is not an easy one

The fears of the north might be hand over power to Igbo man and he might separate this country..

Well for the fact Igbo people makes the loudest noise on separation doesn't make we the lesser ethnic group are not looking for our own security..

But if you talk of unity and people whom are well conversant with the country, believe me you I will give it to an Igbo man..
They are in every crook and corner of this country, and one thing I do see them do is mostly business...

If someone should tell me an Igbo man is at the place were Boko Haram do constantly attack still surviving I will still believe

Now the main fact is despite people saying the Igbos hate Buhari this that,, you tell me one reason I should like him

Check the price of food, insecurity. And the list goes on but his children are all safe riding the best

We need to correct many wrongs and God willing an Igbo man is on the ballot and has the best profile among the rest, then save it. It's time to correct the wrongs of this present government...

It's time to challenge yours fears once and for all.. cause if you don't if the devil get to your fear before you....
You can drink beer in Edo and when you go to Sokoto you will be kill for drinking beer

A common man who always live large and not for those whom steal yet never gives you anything..

lalaticlala
Myndd
Myndd44

Just like I said, assumptions being passed on as fact.

Northerners or Nigerians for that matter are NOT afraid of Igbo presidency, it holds nothing for them to be afraid of.

I see this beer parlor gist about wanting to separate this country as the basis for the north not to support Igbo which happens to be utter garbage. There is no region in this country that lacks the capacity to develop and harness the abundance resources it has. NONE.

The north that you try everyday to say is backward bla bla bla, you have seen through the war in Ukraine why agriculture is such a big thing, northern Nigeria can earn billions of dollars(much more than we currently earn from crude) each year from agriculture.

We import more than $3b worth of rice, more than $1b worth of sugar, wheat and other food products, that can be produced in northern Nigeria. So the lie that if Nigeria breaks up north will suffer is the biggest lie there is.

This is not even talking about mineral resources, for I'm crude to gas, coal, steel, gold, uranium and lots more.

Northern Nigeria has never been reliant on the blue economy from history of over a 1,000 years but if we see the need for that, the Niger can be dredged uptil the Atlantic to pave way for ocean going vessels to be able to verge in kwara, kogi, niger. This will remove any relainace on any part of the south for maritime activity.

Now to the crux of the matter, I have said this time without number, Igbo need to learn to be and live with other people while respecting their way of life.

Igbo presidency is very possible but not when your people make it their point to insult anyone who dares ask them a question, reference point is PO candidacy. They made it an Igbo project that you dare not ask question about, they will tell you that they are doing you a favour and you dare not stand in their way. They insult and abuse all day only for them to realise that they need people and they try to com back and woo still with their mentality (check the mat issue and today's eid message from PO). They give the man a larger than life portrait, one you dare not speak unless you are speaking in favour of.

So my brother, there is still a long way to go.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Holybaddo: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
All I want is a better country

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Wintertime: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Northerners or Nigerians for that matter are NOT afraid of Igbo presidency, it holds nothing for them to be afraid of.

I see this beer parlor gist about wanting to separate this country as the basis for the north not to support Igbo which happens to be utter garbage. There is no region in this country that lacks the capacity to develop and harness the abundance resources it has. NONE.

The north that you try everyday to say is backward bla bla bla, you have seen through the war in Ukraine why agriculture is such a big thing, northern Nigeria can earn billions of dollars(much more than we currently earn from crude) each year from agriculture.

We import more than $3b worth of rice, more than $1b worth of sugar, wheat and other food products, that can be produced in northern Nigeria. So the lie that if Nigeria breaks up north will suffer is the biggest lie there is.

This is not even talking about mineral resources, for I'm crude to gas, coal, steel, gold, uranium and lots more.

Northern Nigeria has never been reliant on the blue economy from history of over a 1,000 years but if we see the need for that, the Niger can be dredged uptil the Atlantic to pave way for ocean going vessels to be able to verge in kwara, kogi, niger. This will remove any relainace on any part of the south for maritime activity.

Now to the crux of the matter, I have said this time without number, Igbo need to learn to be and live with other people while respecting their way of life.

Igbo presidency is very possible but not when your people make it their point to insult anyone who dares ask them a question, reference point is PO candidacy. They made it an Igbo project that you dare not ask question about, they will tell you that they are doing you a favour and you dare not stand in their way. They insult and abuse all day only for them to realise that they need people and they try to com back and woo still with their mentality (check the mat issue and today's eid message from PO). They give the man a larger than life portrait, one you dare not speak unless you are speaking in favour of.

There is a picture I screenshot. And I believe both of them must be Igbo. Cause I insulted their governor Soludo of Anambra State

Read how one replied me, and read the other you can spot the difference

In every place you go to in life you will see the good, the bad and the ugly

I know some of them have a dead brain in outlining issues you must only agree with them. They are not patients enough to lay out their point for a better understanding but as an Edo boy if you want to stand the most stubborn ones among and I mean the stubborn ones, give them fact and tell them to explain their fact and backup with evidence

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Tribalistic Buffons already entered the thread, I'm a full blooded Yoruba supporting the most credible candidates OBI and Yusuf but they will call me IPOB lol, Buffon is am understatement sef

5 Likes

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Nwabueze22: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Separation or no separation, let us all stand up and demand for referendum to decide whether to continue with this so-called one Zoogeria
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by profacid(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Enough of this Insult propaganda go to the north u will be scared of talking about Peter obi publicly, Igbos live around Nigeria more than any other tribe, then what is it with teaching igbo how to live with others. What is happening here now is that the normal bullies are now being bullied, they now cry foul. Every average business igbo trader even apprentice can access the internet that's why igbos are now online to counter every propaganda. It's the Opposition that are painting Tribalism in Obi project, I can't remember the last time igbo supported an igbo candidate for president. Obi is national project plz be guided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by SU50: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wintertime:

There is a picture I screenshot. And I believe both of them must be Igbo. Cause I insulted their governor Soludo of Anambra State

Read how one replied me, and read the other you can spot the difference

In every place you go to in life you will see the good, the bad and the ugly

I know some of them have a dead brain in outlining issues you must only agree with them. They are not patients enough to lay out their point for a better understanding but as an Edo boy if you want to stand the most stubborn ones among and I mean the stubborn ones, give them fact and tell them to explain their fact and backup with evidence

Unfortunately for them, the loud and empty ones are the one who seem to have taken the mantle of leadership albeit unofficially with an I don't care attitude from the official leaders.

Put yourself in the position of the average northerner, people spent the last eight years (2014) insulting you and everything about your identity for the sole crime of supporting a candidate they don't support only for them to turn around and tell you this is the candidate you must support otherwise you are not a patriotic person, no questions asked, dare not say something about this candidate otherwise the horde of internet bullies descend on you( these people still maintain their insultive attitudes towards you) and they expect that you would vote for that candidate because 'they say so'.

They need to change their behaviors.
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by SU50: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
profacid:
Enough of this Insult propaganda go to the north u will be scared of talking about Peter obi publicly, Igbos live around Nigeria more than any other tribe, then what is it with teaching igbo how to live with others. What is happening here now is that the normal bullies are now being bullied, they now cry foul. Every average business igbo trader even apprentice can access the internet that's why igbos are now online to counter every propaganda. It's the Opposition that are painting Tribalism in Obi project, I can't remember the last time igbo supported an igbo candidate for president. Obi is national project plz be guided

Lies, I am in the north.

Northerners won't stop you from advocating for your candidate, they will at most engage you and ask what your candidate brings to the table or at worse reject you and your candidate upfront.

There are Igbo's living in the north more freely than some of them do in their villages. Stop this victimhood and lies.

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Wintertime: 4:42am On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

Unfortunately for them, the loud and empty ones are the one who seem to have taken the mantle of leadership albeit unofficially with an I don't care attitude from the official leaders.

Put yourself in the position of the average northerner, people spent the last eight years (2014) insulting you and everything about your identity for the sole crime of supporting a candidate they don't support only for them to turn around and tell you this is the candidate you must support otherwise you are not a patriotic person, no questions asked, dare not say something about this candidate otherwise the horde of internet bullies descend on you( these people still maintain their insultive attitudes towards you) and they expect that you would vote for that candidate because 'they say so'.

They need to change their behaviors.

I don't think, if you have anything against such person back with full evidence as I said then you march them head to head..

People are just afraid that despite the actions of Buhari, majority of the northerners never came out to question him and many are loosing their love ones as a result of Buhari negligence....
Do you know some people lose their love ones just because of high price of drugs in the market

Majority of these things questions the fact why the north refuse to call Buhari to order

Addition of these things cause physiological effects that adds trauma

So the reaction you are getting from them of them not trying to listen is the pain of seeing someone whom lacks capacity to be elected first and second time same by the north with the increase number of deaths and insecurity
That's why most don't care to listen.. cause their love ones are gone as a result of Buhari administration

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Musrataman(m): 4:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Wintertime:

lalaticlala
Myndd
Myndd44

It is not about separating this country, the hatred you built long time ago, to the extent of killing other tribes leaving urs to claim power is the consequences you're paying and will continue it you realise that you have no share in Nigeria.
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by DCatt: 4:50am On Jul 10, 2022
The only thing Nigerians want from igbos more than anything is to declare biafra.

What will it take for igbos to leave Nigeria? I guess it will take a supernatural hand of God for it to happen.

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Musrataman(m): 4:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Frigga13:
Igboman will make a good President .. unfortunately igbos can’t make themselves President alone

They need others .. but yet to realize that..

Only reaso
They will keep patrolling the Nigeria political wilderness

Till the get brain

God no just dash Israelites cannan .. the learnt from their mumu before the get brain

Igbo no even the reaso say he dey make mistake .. talkmore of lessons and way forward

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

After 2023 they will understand that igbo can't rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Musrataman(m): 4:55am On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

They have forgotten about kanu,bla bla bla bla bla now na Obi, after 2023 Biafra noise will start again

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Musrataman(m): 5:01am On Jul 10, 2022
profacid:

Igbo are every where in Nigeria but how many tribes reside in igbo land?
If igbo were to be north, West or south south can other tribes reside in their region?

Motherfucker tribalize people

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by waterpouroverfl: 5:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Musrataman:

It is not about separating this country, the hatred you built long time ago, to the extent of killing other tribes leaving urs to claim power is the consequences you're paying and will continue it you realise that you have no share in Nigeria.

Actually we the Igbo are the ones, with much of resources that you speak of not having.. or the one you share

When I talk Igbo I don't mean of regional Igbo as in South East. I mean indigenous igbo

Moreover the killing of whatsoever you talked about was oschestrated by different wings and done by all wings....

Your information you carry up till today.. is all footage by only u and your like whom keep to such

Massacre of Igbos in the north from the earliest till now up till this day..

Even 2000, and currently now can you explain all this event

Your thirst for Igbo blood to spill on the ground and your joy seeing it spill
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by waterpouroverfl: 5:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Musrataman:

Igbo are every where in Nigeria but how many tribes reside in igbo land?
If igbo were to be north, West or south south can other tribes reside in their region?

Motherfucker tribalize people

This Last time I checked.. your lot a doing business in Igbo land
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Tochi3(m): 5:29am On Jul 10, 2022
The hate and tribalism against the Igbos

You said they should join politics and they have started. You are still hating.

You say they should "forget about biafra and fight for their rigths in Nigeria"... They are now doing that.. But still you are not happy . Why ?,

Nigerians insulted a sitting president Jonathan wirh all manners of degrading insults.... and the Igbos took all the bullets for standing for jonathan. Today PO , the supporters "are Igbos and they are aggressive to Nigerians". The supporters of PO are no more Nigerians but Igbos according to the hypocritical logic of PO haters...

You say they should build bridges with other parts of Nigeria, even though they are the most, leaving peacefully in every nooks and cranny of Nigeria... Some haters are still angry that PO is building brigdes and his supporters are growing. Why the hate.. why

You said Igbos are slaves to PDP.....Now that majority are abandoning PDP you are not happy for them why ??

You say Igbos don't support notherners because they are Muslims... But when they supported Yaradua [RIP] [ even though the Igbos are spread doing their legitimate business, interacting with the locals in their local languages] a northern Muslim and presently Baba Ahmed is the Vp to PO, the haters are still pained. WHY ??

They said Igbos will divide Nigeria if they become President of Nigeria. If you ask how , they start mumbling and at the end you are labelled an IPOB supporter because of PO.
[An Igbo man probably with the help of the vice presidents who happens to be a fulani Muslim, together with the senate, hiouse of Rep, governors and local chairman who all incidentally will be Igbos when an Igbo man become the president, will divide Nigeria.
This is the weird analogy of the haters of PO when he becomes president.

IIgbos love Nigeria with all their soul. But the Igbos dislike injustice just like every real man and woman other there.

Haters don't get it twisted. One Nigeria cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by SU50: 5:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Wintertime:

I don't think, if you have anything against such person back with full evidence as I said then you march them head to head..

People are just afraid that despite the actions of Buhari, majority of the northerners never came out to question him and many are loosing their love ones as a result of Buhari negligence....
Do you know some people lose their love ones just because of high price of drugs in the market

Majority of these things questions the fact why the north refuse to call Buhari to order

Addition of these things cause physiological effects that adds trauma

So the reaction you are getting from them of them not trying to listen is the pain of seeing someone whom lacks capacity to be elected first and second time same by the north with the increase number of deaths and insecurity
That's why most don't care to listen.. cause their love ones are gone as a result of Buhari administration

No region in Nigeria has borne the mismanagement of this administratiin more than the north, yet the north to an extent stood with buhari not because all his policies are right but for certain reasons.

Stop making this look like some things started in 2020, these people have been at the business of insulting anything north before 2015 elections though with lowered voices, when they lost out they took it to another level before even the buhari govt was fully settled, so it was never because of this administrations supposed failures.

You don't like buhari, no one will compel you to like the guy, but you guys supported GEJ, a known failure by all metrics with your chest and now you are trying to bully people into supporting your candidate, things don't work like that.
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by SU50: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Tochi3:
The hate and tribalism against the Igbos

You said they should join politics and they have started. You are still hating.

You say they should forget about biafra and fight for their rigths in Nigeria... They are now doing that.. But still you are not happy . Why ?,

Nigerians insulted a sitting president Jonathan wirh all manners of degrading insults.... and the Igbos took all the bullets for standing for jonathan. Today PO , the supporters are Igbos and they are aggressive to Nigerians. The supporters of PO are no more Nigerians but Igbos according to the hypocritical logic of PO haters...

You say they should build bridges with other parts of Nigeria, even though they are the most leaving peacefully in every nooks and cranny of Nigeria... Some haters are still angry that PO is building brigdes and jis supporters are growing.

You said Igbos are slaves to PDP.....Now that majority are abandoning PDP you are not happy for them why ??

You say Igbos don't support notherners because they are Muslims... But when they supported Yaradua [RIP] [ even though the Igbos are spread doing their legitimate business, interacting with the locals in their local languages] a northern Muslim and presently Baba Ahmed as the Vp to PO, the haters are still pained. WHY ??

They said Igbos will divide Nigeria if they become President of Nigeria. If you ask how , they start mumbling and at the end you are labelled an IPOB supporter because of PO.
[An Igbo man probably with the help of the vice presidents who happens to be a fulani Muslim, together with the senate, hiouse of Rep, governors and local chairman who all will incidentally be Igbos when an Igbo man becomes the president, will divide Nigeria.
This is the weird analogy of the haters of PO when he becomes president.

IIgbos love Nigeria with all their soul. But the Igbos dislike injustice just like every real man and woman other thrre.

Don't get it twisted

Stop twisting narrative please, this thing is simple and straight forward, read from the beginning of the thread to disbause your mind.

Divide, separate Nigeria? Lol.

You can't bully people into supporting a candidate please. It does not happen.

Build consensus, get people to understand and work for your candidate, but bully them, that's not the way to go.

I have been following political activities in this country since 2012, I have seen his vehemently the east rejected buhari, not just that, they took it to another level with insults and lies ( reno that you guys had a fall out with was calling buhari names for the past 8 years majority of which were lies, you guys were praising reno to the heavens, it now come around and you guys can't take a fraction of what you gave out), anyone not supporting PO is an ethnocentric person, not patriotic, yen yen yen.

Majority of those marketing PO are same people that were calling others names just a while back. There is a long to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Tochi3(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

Stop twisting narrative please, this thing is simple and straight forward, read from the beginning of the thread to disbause your mind.

Divide, separate Nigeria? Lol.

You can't bully people into supporting a candidate please. It does not happen.

Build consensus, get people to understand and work for your candidate, but bully them, that's not the way to go.

I have been following political activities in this country since 2012, I have seen his vehemently the east rejected buhari, not just that, they took it to another level with insults and lies ( reno that you guys had a fall out with was calling buhari names for the past 8 years majority of which were lies, you guys were praising reno to the heavens, it now come around and you guys can't take a fraction of what you gave out), anyone not supporting PO is an ethnocentric person, not patriotic, yen yen yen.

Majority of those marketing PO are same people that were calling others names just a while back. There is a long to go.
Oga, you are the one twisting the narratives here.

Your opinion of the use of the word "bully" is dividing already. You are the onr whos is tryi g to bully others into aaccepting your weird opinion that the fault of PO [you aint even interested in his competency] rest on his supporters. Who can say such, if not a rapid PO hater because he is Igbo.

Did you say this when the supporters of Poo'hari were using all manners of "bulliyng" Nigerians against against Jonathan when they enthroned the calamity of a president

Oga, stop hating and save the future of your country by electing competent hands in steering the country to a brighter future.

Leave the supporters alone for GOD SAKE

Oga stop hating
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Wintertime: 6:01am On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

No region in Nigeria has borne the mismanagement of this administratiin more than the north, yet the north to an extent stood with buhari not because all his policies are right but for certain reasons.

Stop making this look like some things started in 2020, these people have been at the business of insulting anything north before 2015 elections though with lowered voices, when they lost out they took it to another level before even the buhari govt was fully settled, so it was never because of this administrations supposed failures.

You don't like buhari, no one will compel you to like the guy, but you guys supported GEJ, a known failure by all metrics with your chest and now you are trying to bully people into supporting your candidate, things don't work like that.

When did they insult anything north, and most of them are in the north.

When did the issue of herdsmen crisis spring up..
Moreover I don't think Igbos are the only major tribe group...

But on a serious note
Compare Goodluck administration and current Buhari administration

Remember Igbos went in for Yar 'adua against Buhari and a vice Igbo

So speaking of them in the form you say, can't equate reality on the table
They are the major tribe in all places and also north. Why must it be Igbos that are in the north, y not esan, ibibio, yoruba and the rest

Seeing an Igbo man doing business in your environment should speak volumes not hearsay for the fact I hardly see any other but majority Igbos doing business around my environment and whatever they have against me they tell me to my face and whatever I have against them I tell them to their face. Now I know their hate and they know mine...

But I hardly see the rest around me so would I just conclude that they love me
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by SU50: 6:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Tochi3:
Oga, you are the one twisting the narratives here.

Your opinion of the use of the word "bully" is dividing already. You are the onr whos is tryi g to bully others into aaccepting your weird opinion that the fault of PO rest on his supporters. Who can say such, if not a rapid PO hater because he is Igbo.

Did you say this when the supporters of Poo'hari were using all manners of "bulliyng" Nigerians against against Jonathan when they enthroned the calamity of a president

Oga, stop hating and save the future of your country by electing competent hands in steering the country to a brighter future.

Oga stop hating

Lol, this how you guys campaign? Just like I said, anyone not supporting is an ethnocentric unpatriotic Nigerian, lol.

I know they tell you that PO is winning the NC and some parts of th e 'core north', save yourself the trouble, your guy ain't going nowhere.

Put your mind at ease.
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Tochi3(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

Lol, this how you guys campaign? Just like I said, anyone not supporting is an ethnocentric unpatriotic Nigerian, lol.

I know they tell you that PO is winning the NC and some parts of th e 'core north', save yourself the trouble, your guy ain't going nowhere.

Put your mind at ease.
Wether he wins or not is not the issue bro.

You don dey shift goal post small small. Your chameleon colour is coming out.

If you have time you can also go to those areas and campaign againnst PO. Na your right.

From PO supporters " being aggressive " to PO not winning in these areas.. e be like say you want to waste my time abi ... you don't really have a point on the issue you are even discussing..

Wetin be your point sef
The Situation in Nigeria have no respect for Igbo yoruba, hausa fulani igala ijaw ...... Muslims, Christians, Atheists ... PO supporters, poo'hari supporters, Tinubu supporters .....

If you support nonsense, you see and collect nonsense .. poo'hari "s maladministration in my mind

Bro, vote your own and leave others to vote theirs
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by SU50: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Wintertime:

1. When did they insult anything north, 2. and most of them are in the north.

3. When did the issue of herdsmen crisis spring up..
Moreover I don't think Igbos are the only major tribe group...

But on a serious note
4. Compare Goodluck administration and current Buhari administration

Remember Igbos went in for Yar 'adua against Buhari and a vice Igbo

So speaking of them in the form you say, can't equate reality on the table
They are the major tribe in all places and also north. Why must it be Igbos that are in the north, y not esan, ibibio, yoruba and the rest

5. Seeing an Igbo man doing business in your environment should speak volumes not hearsay for the fact I hardly see any other but majority Igbos doing business around my environment and whatever they have against me they tell me to my face and whatever I have against them I tell them to their face. Now I know their hate and they know mine...

But I hardly see the rest around me so would I just conclude that they love me

In order
1. Is like you are not in Nigeria, Kanu and his horde started their campaign of hate in 2015, not long after losing elections giving life to the insinuation that they were a card the new opposition PDP was playing considering the same person was very pro Nigeria a few years back.

2. Most of these guys are not in the north, in fact have never been to the north. You can see it in the way they do things.

3. There were herdsmen issue where I come from, a dominant Fulani place in the year 2002. Yes, 2002. There were cattle ruslting in the NC from 2012 to 2016.

4. Both administrations are failures. There are positives that can be taken from both administrations but overall, they failed. BH, cattle rustling and kidnappings have permeated the region battling insecurity currently, so even the issues we have now at manifestations of deeper rot.

5. Northerners are simple people who just want to do their activities without anyones interference, but we have seen how Kanus campaign of hate has led to the killing of many northerners and the destruction of their business most a times for no cogent reason.

Above all, I think its about time Igbo's learn that Nigerians don't hate them, sincerely speaking especially northerners, but Nigerians are not fools too.
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Wintertime: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

Take a look at the picture coming from a supporter of Tinubu see how and what he label datti the vice president of Peter Obi

Read it yourself it's in the picture

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by SU50: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Tochi3:
Wether he wins or not is not the issue bro.

You don dey shift goal post small small. Your chameleon colour is coming out.

If you have time you can also go to those areas and campaign againnst PO. Na your right.

From PO supporters " being aggressive " to PO not winning in these areas.. e be like say you want to waste my time abi ... you don't really have a point on the issue you are even discussing..

Wetin be your point sef
The Situation in Nigeria have no respect for Igbo yoruba, hausa fulani igala ijaw ...... Muslims, Christians, Atheists ... PO supporters, poo'hari supporters, Tinubu supporters .....

If you support nonsense, you see and collect nonsense .. poo'hari "s maladministration in my mind

Bro, vote your own and leave others to vote theirs

Lol, brotherly, go through my posts from the beginning of the thread and you can see what I stand for. Nothing hidden, just didn't read through.
Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Tochi3(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

Lol, brotherly, go through my posts from the beginning of the thread and you can see what I stand for. Nothing hidden, just didn't read through.
Bros, i don talk my own finish.

This divide and rule won't take us anywhere. We have been playing this kind of ploitics for how long now What did it bring us Nothing. Look at Nigeria what it has become .

Tufiakwa.

A country of over 200 Million "inteligent " people.. Because of tribal politics see where we are , Shutting out competent hands because of hate.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by Wintertime: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

In order
1. Is like you are not in Nigeria, Kanu and his horde started their campaign of hate in 2015, not long after losing elections giving life to the insinuation that they were a card the new opposition PDP was playing considering the same person was very pro Nigeria a few years back.

2. Most of these guys are not in the north, in fact have never been to the north. You can see it in the way they do things.

3. There were herdsmen issue where I come from, a dominant Fulani place in the year 2002. Yes, 2002. There were cattle ruslting in the NC from 2012 to 2016.

4. Both administrations are failures. There are positives that can be taken from both administrations but overall, they failed. BH, cattle rustling and kidnappings have permeated the region battling insecurity currently, so even the issues we have now at manifestations of deeper rot.

5. Northerners are simple people who just want to do their activities without anyones interference, but we have seen how Kanus campaign of hate has led to the killing of many northerners and the destruction of their business most a times for no cogent reason.

Above all, I think its about time Igbo's learn that Nigerians don't hate them, sincerely speaking especially northerners, but Nigerians are not fools too.

Kanu started his campaign for Biafra, insuch let me give you a clear little history.. Kanu was an apprentice to Ralph Uwazurike as in he was a learner... Ralph Uwazurike formed the Massob group.. in 1999/2000 Ralph Uwazurike was bribed to be the silent by Obasanjo.. Kanu seeing his boss has being bribed and has moved quiet, left him and formed his own group called Ipob around 2002. Ipob was not popular and never popular.. even at the time of Goodluck Jonathan when technology has improved and Ipob seems to be loud. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan if ignore Ipob and never paid attention. For was freedom of speech and expression..... Now Buhari with his style of government, went after Nnamdi Kanu and harass him the whole thing became famous and the rest is history..
Nnamdi Kanu only aim was separation of the Igbos into Biafra and a conduction of referendum any other words he used was to gain attention which Buhari did
Nnamdi Kanu movement has nothing to do with political movement

The guys whom you said are not in the north. Do you basic of them not Being in the north,, or is there a way northerners behave that should change their behaviour

You are aware of cattle rustling at least you should also be aware of killings perpetuated by this herdsmen, this should not be a new thing .. did Buhari do anything sensible about it.. moreover all governors of the south sign the anti open grazing law

Even if both of them are failures according to you one thing is certain, one between both of them is divisive and never think of unifying the country in ways he handled multi ethnic issues on ground

Kanu speech didn't steer the killings like I said... Kanu has no control over what the next human beings does.. look at this way many people began listening to Kanu when it seems what he said was truthful cause after several investigation it was clear that the herdsmen were responsible for the death of many farmers.. they quickly resorted to the federal government to quickly do something about It but what did the federal government replied both with malami they both said give up land. This Is what erupted anger among the people. The divisive altitude of Buhari uproar into agitation for a separate country by different sections of the country
Now you hear
Ijaws Republic
Oduduwa
Biafra
And more
All to Buhari divisive rulership.

Nobody is talking about hate. But staying to the truth and everyone coming together to stand and face the truth is a crucial issue and that's where the problem comes In

Moreover I think this people want to do their own business in a profitable environment..

Now on serious note tell me whom is more qualified among all the current contestants In the 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Fears Of The North (opinion) by profacid(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2022
SU50:

Lies, I am in the north.

Northerners won't stop you from advocating for your candidate, they will at most engage you and ask what your candidate brings to the table or at worse reject you and your candidate upfront.

There are Igbo's living in the north more freely than some of them do in their villages. Stop this victimhood and lies.
what are you then saying about igbos learning how to live with others since u admit igbos are in the north, I live in the north, I'm playing no victim, go to core north my man u will be careful how u support ur candidate.. what I'm saying regardn u labelling obi supporters as being insultive re lie's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Why I Was Absent At Governorship Debate –senator Ademola Adeleke / Peter Obi Trash Atiku On A Live Interview In Channels And Arais Tv / Peter Obi Is Live @RCCG Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.