Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso (425 Views)

Igbos Are At The Bottom Of National Politics – Kwankwaso / Igbo Still At The Bottom Of National Politics –kwankwaso / Soyinka Point Out One Area Buhari Has Failed In Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by mrvictornews: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Rabiu Kwankwaso, speaks about his strategy and chances in this interview with CHIMA AZUBUIKE

What is the stage of your collaboration talks with LP and the others?
From the discussion that was going on, the issue is who the presidential candidate will be when the political parties come together at the end of the day. Some of our representatives thought there should be criteria in terms of age, qualification, offices held, performance, etc. Most of the people on the other side thought there was a belief that the presidency had to go to another part of the country. Nobody is against the presidency going to any part of the country because we are national politicians; we are not local politicians contesting for local government positions in the state. The population of the NNPP is built on an individual that the people believe in. Therefore, people of like minds decided to come and join me. Under that circumstance, the committee believes that if that person is not the presidential candidate, the implication is that we will only help another person in another political party in northern Nigeria (Atiku), which will not be in the best interest of the party.
I like people of the South-East so much that even this Kwankwasiyya you hear, many thought it is Okonkwo and Sons. They said because an Hausa man can’t say Okonkwo and sons, he now turned it to Kwankwaso. One thing the South-East must learn, in addition to many other things, is that the South-East is good in terms of business; very hard-working, industrious but one area they must learn is politics. They are at the bottom line of national politics. If you look at the situation, they have lost out in the APC and the PDP. They have no presidential, no vice-presidential candidate. The only opportunity the South-East has to be president or vice president is with the NNPP. Coincidentally, the party was registered by an Igbo man from Anambra State 21 years ago. It is even their party, and it is only that I took it up and my growth did not start from the South, it started from my local government area about 30 years ago in Kano State.

What will be your advice to the people of the South-East?
This is the golden opportunity they have. If they lose this opportunity, it will be a disaster even for the country because the young men and women there think they are being sidelined. I have attained my current position because I worked very hard based on thinking, planning and projection of things. That’s why I am relevant to my local government area, state, etc. What the South-East doesn’t know is that if they miss this opportunity, it will be a disaster for them because they will continue to say they are been marginalised but no one is marginalising them. Leaving the APC and the PDP was a strategy, and the South-East must learn how to play politics. If I decide to become vice president to anybody in this country, the NNPP will collapse.

more details
https://thavmedia.com/one-area-igbos-must-learn-is-politics-kwankwaso/

Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by Wintertime: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Politics of the rich and tribalism
Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by Viscuz: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
You have missed peter now go and garner your votes and contribute it to Atiku in peace

Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by IduNaOba: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Let's meet at the polls.
If kwankwaso gets more votes than obi
I go deactivate my account.

1 Like

Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by AfolayanBig(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Because your military and their constitution gave you more states to manipulate others. What neutral area are you better than others
Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by chinae(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Masters in politics, masters with IDP's and almajiris.

If that is what you see as politics, abeg hold your political secrets.
Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by JASONjnr(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Labour party should stand alone and not merge with any corrupt individuals....

The youths will vote Peter Obi and not his mergers......
Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by Abdul05: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Let the biafrans continue fooling themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by muykem: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kwankwaso is very correct. I have been keenly following them since 1999. Their analysis of politics is always funny. How will anyone think Peter Obi will win SS in 2023? I am really to stake my money if Peter Obi come second in SS, you have won.
Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by Bluntguy: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
So he is still talking thrash.
Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
IduNaOba:
Let's meet at the polls.
If kwankwaso gets more votes than obi
I go deactivate my account.

Me too
Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
muykem:
Kwankwaso is very correct. I have been keenly following them since 1999. Their analysis of politics is always funny. How will anyone think Peter Obi will win SS in 2023? I am really to stake my money if Peter Obi come second in SS, you have won.

How much are you staking
Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by festacman(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ok
Re: One Area Igbos Must Learn Is Politics – Kwankwaso by muykem: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thanksful:

How much are you staking
Any amount?

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Muslims And The Marginalisation / Be Ware Of Bats / India Elects First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.