Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

She's Just 10years! This Is Unfair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She's Just 10years! This Is Unfair (403 Views)

This Strike Is Unfair / Lola Alao Reveals She Just Recovered From COVID-19, Says The Virus Is Real / Bald Edges Makes You Look 10years Older Than You Really Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Just 10years! This Is Unfair by Theo51: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
So I posted her here and in many platform to see if I can get a kind heart to help her, unfortunately, she couldn't hold-on a bit longer to see that help comes her way. She died this morning.

Please this 10yrs old girls needs your help. Donate or share so she can find help. She's in pains and her parents can't afford the surgery needed. Please help her share�

You can send your little donations to her parent on the following account
She Needs Help Please!

3134869648 (First Bank)
OSUAGI SHIOWBEN DAVID

09060328051. 09011800939

Watch: https:///u0ji65zY43

1 Share

Re: She's Just 10years! This Is Unfair by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Awful! I wanted to look away but I resisted... I'm gonna be a doctor...

I really pity her... Honestly... I put myself in her shoes... God knows I would rather be dead... I'm a coward...

I have a problem though... People like her are usually used to exploit the public... Organizations ask for help and instead of treating the sick, they take the money for themselves... undecided

1 Like

Re: She's Just 10years! This Is Unfair by Theo51: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
So I posted her here and in many platform to see if I can get a kind heart to help her, unfortunately, she couldn't hold-on a bit longer to see that help comes her way. She died this morning.

True. Anyway those details are the details of her parent. A Guy on FB I'm me and ask if I could help share, he sent me some video and according to him, he saw the little girls passing while covering her face. He asked her why she's covering her face & notice this big growth. He a owns a little lab though but couldn't do otherwise so he decided to solicit for help. She need help

Datboredberri:
Awful! I wanted to look away but I resisted... I'm gonna be a doctor...

I really pity her... Honestly... I put myself in her shoes... God knows I would rather be dead... I'm a coward...

I have a problem though... People like her are usually used to exploit the public... Organizations ask for help and instead of treating the sick, they take the money for themselves... undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive An Unhappy Marriage (for The Spouse Who Still Wants To Try) / WPD :Pharmacy United In Action For A Healthier World / Have You Ever Felt Nauseous Travelling Long Distance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.