Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

"If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" (2083 Views)

Muslims Will Not Accept Christian-christian Ticket – NNPP Chieftain / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by DMerciful(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2022
We are trying to make a lot of noise so people see the danger of muslim muslim ticket. Going to court won't do justice to the matter, this is a public opinion matter!
Mfetenang:
Go to court or stop complaining about the affairs of a political party that you are not a member of.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by DMerciful(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2022
You're trying to be clever by half! Why didnt Tinubu ignore religion while choosing?
immortalcrown:
I do not understand why you quote me here. Did I exempt Tinubu in my advice? My advice goes to every individual who uses religious sentiment to play politics.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
You're a docile Christian and if left to you, Christianity can go extinct for all you care
i still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by immortalcrown(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
You're trying to be clever by half! Why didnt Tinubu ignore religion while choosing?
You are the one trying to be clever but you are not. My advice goes to everyone that uses religious sentiment in politics. My comment does not try to favour any candidate. You are sounding as if I am trying to defend Tinubu. Use your brain. I am not a supporter of Tinubu. My reasons for not supporting him are many but do no not include religious sentiment.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by BaddestQueen(f): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
the agbado munching gorilla is going no where
hahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
the agbado munching gorilla is going no where
hahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
typical igbotic gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by DMerciful(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Insofar Muslims will not accept Christian-Christian ticket, we will not also accept Muslim-Muslim ticket. We cannot sell our birthright due to docility!
immortalcrown:
You are the one trying to be clever but you are not. My advice goes to everyone that uses religious sentiment in politics. My comment does not try to favour any candidate. You are sounding as if I am trying to defend Tinubu. Use your brain. I am not a supporter of Tinubu. My reasons for not supporting him are many but do no not include religious sentiment.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by BaddestQueen(f): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
typical igbotic gibberish
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by DMerciful(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2022
If you like lie down on his mandate, you aint benefitting anything other than feel good if he wins. But he will not even come second!
YorubaNiBaba:
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by ImDStar: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Even if Atiku was to be the only candidate running for president, I will never for any reason support him.
Apart from the fact that Buhari is rounding up 8 years of misrule, common sense should tell everyone that it's the turn of the south.

I don't want to believe that any southerner is supporting Atiku in real sense and reality.

tesppidd:
And while you are at it, asking the APC that question, also ask the PDP this one;

Can Northerners allow another Southerner to take over for another 8 years after 8 years of a Southern presidency?

If you are a Southerner in PDP supporting Atiku to succeed Buhari, then the same woe betides you.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
If you like lie down on his mandate, you aint benefitting anything other than feel good if he wins. But he will not even come second!
but you believe your lord and saviour will win abi, talking with and ipob is a waste of time.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by 9japride(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2022
How can Nigeria be ascribed to be a highly religious country, but lacks tolerance and brotherly love. Imagine a fellow countryman saying Igbos will never be president and yet they say they preach love. Such a wicked lovely message. Everyone should continue with tribal politics and bigotry, at the end the resultant effects of the oppressed fighting the oppressors will reach everyone. Just for people to love their neighbours and try to move the country forward, it's too difficult.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by DMerciful(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2022
I'm not an IPOB
YorubaNiBaba:
but you believe your lord and saviour will win abi, talking with and ipob is a waste of time.....
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Ikpaitid: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Keep crying.
Dem force you to vote for Muslim?
Those who will vote will vote,stop worrying yourself. Just go and vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by ImDStar: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Wisdom is the principle thing; therefore, get wisdom and in all thy getting, get understanding (Proverbs 4:7)!!!

Christian, don't allow over sabi and forming smartness override your common sense.
He who doesn't find you worthy to be running mate can never be fair to you.

We warned you in 2015 about Buhari, we're warning you again now for the last time.

We have lots of Christians that voted Buhari that are not lucky today.

If they tell you religion doesn't matter, ask them if they will accept Christian Christian ticket.

Ask them why they couldn't find 1 Christian worthy of been running mate out of over 30million people.

God forbid you use your hand to dig your grave through foolishness.

My people perished for lack of understanding
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by nasha6enilo: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Rule 1 Oamj4 Dominque Rule 1 Oamj4 Dominque ...
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

So what's now your headache on who he picked as his Vice? The main focus of a political party is to win election and if he thinks Muslim vice will make him win, all the best to him. It shouldn't be anyone's headache when even if he choose Pope as Vice, you wouldn't have voted him according to you.
It seems you guys are already scared of Muslim/Muslim ticket because if not he shouldn't be an issue at all. The highest is not to vote him and not making issues from it everytime.
Those pointing out that the APC is the only political party going for a Muslim/Muslim ticket are doing so to raise awareness among the few remain Christians hoping to vote for APC.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:

Those pointing out that the APC is the only political party going for a Muslim/Muslim ticket are doing so to raise awareness among the few remain Christians hoping to vote for APC.
Isn't that suppose to be a thing of joy since according to your ilks it's a miscalculation and they are the only one doing so, you don't need to be bothered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

Isn't that suppose to be a thing of joy since according to your ilks it's a miscalculation and they are the only one doing so, you don't need to be bothered.
Actually it is. That is why they are using it against him politically. They are spreading the good news to discourage Christians especially in the SW from voting for him.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:

Actually it is. That is why they are using it against him politically. They are spreading the good news to discourage Christians especially in the SW from voting for him.
Do you live in the South West?
Sincerely you don't know the Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

Do you live in the South West?
Sincerely you don't know the Yorubas.
I know Yorubas. For one, I know you are a Yoruba and I know Tinubu is not as popular as you would have loved even among Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:

I know Yorubas. For one, I know you are a Yoruba and I know Tinubu is not as popular as you would have loved even among Yorubas.
Before he decided to contest for the presidency,he was not loved by all so don't make it look as if it's today but aside why not leave Tinubu to his headache and stop carrying APC cross for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

Before he decided to contest for the presidency,he was not loved by all so don't make it look as if it's today but aside why not leave Tinubu to his headache and stop carrying APC cross for them.
About leaving Tinubu to his headache, have you seen any election where the opponent is left to his headache. Don't be naive. We would use all his missteps against him. The more Christians point to his religious bigotry, the better for us all.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:

About leaving Tinubu to his headache, have you seen any election where the opponent is left to his headache. Don't be naive. We would use all his missteps against him. The more Christians point to his religious bigotry, the better for us all.
He has made it possible by picking a Muslim vice. So tag along by using it and let's see how many people your online noise will convince.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

He has made it possible by picking a Muslim vice. So tag along by using it and let's see how many people your online noise will convince.
So many my brother. It is working. Just go online today, it's now trending. The only reason why you are fighting it is because it is making you uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:

So many my brother. It is working. Just go online today, it's now trending. The only reason why you are fighting it is because it is making you uncomfortable.
The same thing I said,"online" and that's their polling units.
My brother it has never made me uncomfortable a bit and it will never be. I love the euphoria and it's not the first time it's happening online.
Come February bro,we shall meet at the poll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

My brother it has never made me uncomfortable a bit and it will never be. I love the euphoria and it's not the first time it's happening online.
Even in my church in Lagos, it's almost a sin to speak favorably of Tinubu. His actions have pitch Christians against him.
Watch out as more Christians condemn his actions.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

Are you seeing the way Yoruba pastors are speaking against this Muslim/Muslim ticket?

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:

Even in my church in Lagos, it's almost a sin to speak favorably of Tinubu. His actions have pitch Christians against him.
Watch out as more Christians condemn his actions.
Why telling lies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by kilonshele101(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
it takes only a determined mind to drag a case till Supreme Court and to think such determination is coming from people that have been deceiving Yoruba Christians that religion doesn't matter in South West just to keep them subdued and naive.
I thank God many Yoruba Christians are no longer falling for that crap and have been seeing them and their tricks.
they made sure that Osinbajo's ambition was dead and maligned him in the most wicked manner ever calling him unprintable names just because he's a Yoruba Christians even when he's over qualified than their preferred choice Tinubu.
they said Muric is on his own yet Tinubu urchins who are mostly Yoruba Muslims are already here on nairaland pre-primaries telling you that it's Tinubu or nothing, meaning they don't rate Osinbajo and will never support him should he emerged.
Same people are pushing for Muslim-Muslim ticket telling people that yoruba Christians will fall in line because they knew they'll deceive them with their usual lines that "religion doesn't matter"

The same Yoruba Muslims that said religion doesn't matter are gradually pushing for Sharia laws in Yoruba land and before you know it boom it's already in supreme Court and it'll be ruled in their favour.

Dear Yoruba Christians, it's time to wake up and stop living in lies and deceit
these guys don't rate you and will never do.
the facts are there.
it's their religion first and nothing else.

Yoruba Christians/traditionalists ronu
God bless real Omoluabis and Yoruba land.

Stop spamming everywhere
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

Why telling lies?
Why do I need to lie to you. Things are happening. Nigerians are rising up. Christians are getting sense.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
tctrills:

Why do I need to lie to you. Things are happening. Nigerians are rising up. Christians are getting sense.
Do you live in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina State Results / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is 100% Igbo. Thid Is Why. / Imo 2023: Labour Party (lp) Is A Spoiler Party, A Butterfly That Perched On Pdp`

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.