Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

"If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" (2252 Views)

Muslims Will Not Accept Christian-christian Ticket – NNPP Chieftain / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

Do you live in Lagos?
Where do you think I live? Mind you, I never said I live in Lagos, I said in my church in Lagos.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by ImDStar: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2022
I don't pray bad thing happen to you.
I will advise you should be careful what you support just because of personal ego and interest.

it is only and evil person that will come out to tell me there's nothing wrong in Muslim Muslim ticket.

God forbid, but don't come out one day and start apologizing for your wrong choice today, cos you will reap it bountifully when the effect materialized.

Addme:

Before he decided to contest for the presidency,he was not loved by all so don't make it look as if it's today but aside why not leave Tinubu to his headache and stop carrying APC cross for them.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
ImDStar:
I don't pray bad thing happen to you.
I will advise you should be careful what you support just because of personal ego and interest.

it is only and evil person that will come out to tell me there's nothing wrong in Muslim Muslim ticket.

God forbid, but don't come out one day and start apologizing for your wrong choice today, cos you will reap it bountifully when the effect materialized.

See, I'm not blinded the euphoria and sentiment of the people towards same faith ruling. Religion sentiment has never been my thing and won't start now.
Christians have been ruling my home state for God knows when and the state still remains the same . The present administration has.a pastor as a Vice,tell me what has changed.
The rotational faith President/Vice we have been having till now has never yielded any good directions and we would still continue.
It's high time we told ourselves that leadership has absolute nothing to do with religion but the leader himself be it Muslim or Christian.
So bro, whether Muslim Muslim or Christian Christian, I will vote a leader by what is capable to achieve and not by his/her religion.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Addme:

Why telling lies?
Brother
, When I told you yesterday that churches in Lagos are crazy about Obi, you said I lied. Even in some churches, when you mention another candidates name u fit collect slap.
This is a video from House on the rock yesterday. Remember the pastor is Yoruba and this is one of the biggest churches on Nigeria not a local church.
https://youtu.be/VMjwJQYODZY
Christians from all tribes rock Obi.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2022
tctrills:

Brother
, When I told you yesterday that churches in Lagos are crazy about Obi, you said I lied. Even in some churches, when you mention another candidates name u fit collect slap.
This is a video from House on the rock yesterday. Remember the pastor is Yoruba and this is one of the biggest churches on Nigeria not a local church.
https://youtu.be/VMjwJQYODZY
Christians from all tribes rock Obi.
See the problem is would they have voted for him even if he picked a Christian. You yourself said you wouldn't vote for him even if he picked Pope.So why would he now turn to satisfy your likes to jeopardize his winnings?

There shouting up and down will not remove anything because it's not today. We'll wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 12:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Addme:

See the problem is would they have voted for him even if he picked a Christian. You yourself said you wouldn't vote for him even if he picked Pope.So why would he now turn to satisfy your likes to jeopardize his winnings?

There shouting up and down will not remove anything because it's not today. We'll wait and see.
So we both agree that this is some kind of bigotry. He didn't put a Christian in the position because he was not sure of Christian votes
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 12:56am On Jul 12, 2022
tctrills:

So we both agree that this is some kind of bigotry. He didn't put a Christian in the position because he was not sure of Christian votes
Bigotry?
It's called Strategy.
You have said it several times you wouldn't vote him,so how.do you call that bigotry?
He should lose vote just to satisfy you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by cpu2006(m): 12:58am On Jul 12, 2022
ImDStar:
There are over 30million Christians in the North, you mean no single person is worthy and qualified to be Vice President?

Forget about party now and think with your head, if no Muslim would ever support Christian Christian ticket, do you think the Muslims are fools and docile standing against that?

If you're a Christian and in APC supporting this evil combination because of your personal interest and selfishness, I hope you don't cry when the results starts trooping in.

your presidential candidate tells you he will treat all Nigerians fairly and the same person thought no single Christian person is qualified to be his running mate, and you as a Christian think you're smart by supporting that idea?

You may think you're smart by half, but be warned.

If they're lying to you, don't lie to yourself, always apply common sense in every thing.

Shalom.

Politics is a game of number.
PDP 's governorship candidate in Osun state is Christian Christian & no body is saying anything.
Politics has nothing to do with religion. We should stop saying nonsense that can distabilizes our country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 1:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Addme:

Bigotry?
It's called Strategy.
You have said it several times you wouldn't vote him,so how.do you call that bigotry?
He should lose vote just to satisfy you?
So he assumed that Christians would not vote for him hence he chose a Muslim vice? From what you are saying, it means that if he chose a Christian vice, Muslims would not vote for him.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by richie240: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2022
This ideology (bolded) is what almost ALL obi supporters uphold, ie: vote obi/reject tilumbu irrespective of their decisions/policies.

If the obi supporters have so far made up their mind, which I don't fault since we are in a democracy, why cry hypocritically about d m-m ticket as if:
1. It will sway their already concretized decision to vote tilumbu, and
2) as if they don't believe obi stands a chance against tilumbu- a self-defeatist attitude. Its as if d 'obidats' have already conceded defeat to jagaban but only strutting about like decapitated chickens!

Let everybody dey their lane bikonu: obey ur obidats, while u let others shoe their 'swaga'/'atikulate' in peace!
cool
immortalcrown:
grin
Let us learn to remove religion from politics. Otherwise, religious crisis will continue to rise. Misguided people are concerned about only Christians and Muslims. What about those who are neither Christians nor Muslims? There are Christians that can steal and kill. There are Muslims that can steal and kill. So, why do some people base their politics on the two religions?

I judge a candidate based on his or her ability to manage public funds well, not based on religion. My points against BAT are as follows. BAT will enthrone more oluomos that will manhandle humans and suck public fund dry. He is old and does not seem fit enough for the office. Bullion vans are not a sign of integrity. Age falsification and certificate saga are not a sign of transparency. LCC company's action and his silence during EndSARS are suspicious. Who he picks as a running mate does not make any difference as long as he is the head.

Even if BAT is a Christian or chooses a Christian as a running mate, I will not vote for him. Even if Obi is a Muslim and chooses a Muslim as a running mate, I will vote for him as long as he has the reputation he has now.
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 1:26am On Jul 12, 2022
tctrills:
So he assumed that Christians would not vote for him hence he chose a Muslim vice? From what you are saying, it means that if he chose a Christian vice, Muslims would not vote for him.
No. Christians will vote for him even with M/M tickets but majority may not vote for him.
One thing you are getting wrong is that this is politics where number means a lot and the first major objective of any political party is to win election, every other things come next.
He believes that's what can make him win then he went for it.

1 Like

Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by tctrills: 1:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Addme:

No. Christians will vote for him even with M/M tickets but majority may not vote for him.
One thing you are getting wrong is that this is politics where number means a lot and the first major objective of any political party is to win election, every other things come next.
He believes that's what can make him win then he went for it.
So you are saying it was Strategic to pick a Muslim because whether he picks a Christian or not, Christians would vote for him but if he picks a Christian, Muslims would not vote for him?
Re: "If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" by Addme: 2:04am On Jul 12, 2022
tctrills:

So you are saying it was Strategic to pick a Muslim because whether he picks a Christian or not, Christians would vote for him but if he picks a Christian, Muslims would not vote for him?
The problem is you are seeing this with religion colouration while I'm seeing it from political colouration.
No matter who he picks as his Vice,both Christians and Muslims will vote for him but to get massive votes that would make him win election, he needed to pick who he thinks could do that for him.
Lastly again,his first objective is to win the election and every other things then follow. Good night from here...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take A Look At Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Birthday Message To Peter Obi / Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him / BREAKING: EFCC Raids Black Market Forex Offices As Naira Falls Rapidly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.