Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! (642 Views)

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by Ebi2233: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Many Nairalanders must have known how I always seem to antagonize Igbo but in reality for equity purpose please Igbos should be allowed to rule.
They deserve it.

For Peter Obi fans please I plead with you, you guys need political structures in the 774 LGAs and the about 8,700 wards to pay the voters that day.

The poverty rate in Nigeria will make most people value that money on the election day that they refused to work their normal work all for voting sake even if u are coming to help them.
I beg you if you want to win, please put that into consideration.
May God help you become President.
So much of us believe its time for Igbos.

According to Tinubu @Emi Lokan meaning its my turn in Yoruba.
Peter Obi Fans start using the statement @Igbo Lokan. Its Igbo Turn.

I'm Ijaw and I'm proud of my tribe but Igbo needs rule.
If Igbos no insult my tribe I love them.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by jkpbestseries: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Igbos need to unite and fight the course of presidency... All this their hatred for each other is making it looks like a child's play
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by immortalcrown(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
cool
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by haffaze777(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
gringringrin
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by jrusky(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Win where? Win in which vountry?

No matter how you try hard to sell Obi it's unfortunate his online demons has destroyed his little chance.

Obi will never be Nigeria president come 2023.

When you are through with your lies and propaganda you will all shut da f u c k.

Obi will never rule Nigria.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by Ebi2233: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:

No matter how you try hard to sell Obi it's unfortunate his online demons has destroyed his little chance.

When you are through with your lies and propaganda you will all shut da f u c k.

Are you the owner of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by naturalman: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
jrusky:

God forbid BAT thing

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by Ebi2233: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
naturalman:

God forbid BAT thing

BAT too cannot win because the animal called BAT that stay on trees upside down can't come and rule normal human beings.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by naturalman: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ebi2233:

BAT too cannot win because the animal called BAT that stay on trees upside down can't come and rule normal human beings.

Thank God you know.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by TimFisher2: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
angry
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by patogist: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
I am Igbo , we don't want the phrase Igbo lokan. What we want is a United Nigeria and the phrase we should be using is "Nigerians lo Kan"

God bless LP
GOD BLESS PO
GOD BLESS YUSUF
GOD BLESS ALL OBI-DIENT family
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
I been bet with my girl say if this guy win I go cut my 4yrs old afro
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Should Win!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Has already won

(1) (Reply)

BATified Dog Spotted Eating Agbado (Video) / What Will You Do If This Obidient Movement Fails? / Cubana Chiefpriest Escapes Death As Unknown Gunmen Attack His Convoy In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.