Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP (7614 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / Nigerians Should Beg Fashola And Buhari To Provide Namibian Quality Roads / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ThankUUJesus: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
I used the word "beg this man" because Sanusi Lamidu Sanusi is a reputable man just like Peter Obi.

Sanusi was my best CBN governor and still remains the best. When he was the governor, commercial banks were not stealing from customers in the name of ATM charges etc, in fact there was less charges. He blew a lot of whistle about the corruption going on in GEJ's tenor and was forcefully removed.

This man loves the poor and has always profer solutions to the poverty going on in the north by speaking truth to authorities.

Obi and Sanusi wants to see a good Nigeria and I believe in them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by IamWonderful: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sanusi can't degrade himself

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by lathrowinger: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol, I see you all know nothing, sanusi is like harni infront of hausa notherners.

If not for his status, they would have deal with him without letting him go scot-free

212 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by FirstSon01: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sanusi is also an APC agent like Obi, they will go hand in hand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by espn(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
LOUD IT...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Cubalabloo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
What's the need accepting a VP slot, when you know that you are gonna loose?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by drauj(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
SLS vice for PO. Hehehe

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by PoliteActivist: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:

More like MPO can't degrade himself.
Upright man of integrity like Obi vs. Sanusi who was defeated and chased out by Gandollar! cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu can pick Sanusi no problem.

We no dey give shishi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by gasparpisciotta: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sanusi is a quiet Wike.

He is also very stubborn and smart.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by SmartPolician: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi will run will with a relatively unpopular man. If he fails, that's not the end of the world. If Nigerians suffer in the next administration, dem go get sense by force.

This is his first major outing on the presidential ballot. Many people tried and failed. The fight before Peter Obi is a mighty one. This is a major popularity test. Winning the president anywhere in the world is a lot of hard-work. I really appreciate him for his decision to continue with this race.

He just needs to take his message to key states in the north with an Hausa interpreter by granting media interviews. Official campaigns will start in September; that's enough time to perfect his plan. You cannot hear Peter Obi's message and not like him. Good luck to him.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by PoliteActivist: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
You cannot hear Peter Obi's message and not like him.

Message o, no message o, bottom line,
If you want CHANGE in Nigeria, there is no other choice!!!

#MovementMPO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by XerXers: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi should choose from north central and focus his campaign on SE, SS, NC. If Kwankwaso and Atiku share core north and Tinubu takes SW, Obi's chances are high with this three zones

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
XerXers:
Peter Obi should choose from north central and focus his campaign on SE, SS, NC. If Kwankwaso and Atiku share core north and Tinubu takes SW, Obi's chances are high with this three zones
yes and every states too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Upjis: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
I used the word "beg this man" because Sanusi Lamidu Sanusi is a reputable man just like Peter Obi.

Sanusi was my best CBN governor and still remains the best. When he was the governor, commercial banks were not stealing from customers in the name of ATM charges etc, in fact there was less charges. He blew a lot of whistle about the corruption going on in GEJ's tenor and was forcefully removed.

This man loves the poor and has always profer solutions to the poverty going on in the north by speaking truth to authorities.

Obi and Sanusi who do you think is more intelligent and smart in terms of education and otherwise?

Obi is far more better then this coward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Goldenkrezi: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
XerXers:

Obi go win SE and SS

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ljoh: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Beg this terrorist

Sanusi is a jihadist and will be okay with a Muslim-Muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Legendforte: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
May be a better option shaa. Seems to be a principled man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by 3ple9iner: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
XerXers:

Are you saying other candidates would sit and watch PO campaign in those region? It's so funny how you people are predict the outcome of this election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Golan007: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
This same man Easterners labelled terrorist barely 8 years ago?
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Eastlink(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
My choice is Nuhu Ribadu.
Nuhu Ribadu is an APC card carrying member. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by naija4life247: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Eastlink:
Nuhu Ribadu is an APC card carrying member. Be careful what you wish for.

I agree with you. Nuhu Ribadu is off the list. I support your points now.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by AnambraPrince: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
With APC and PDP, the high and mighty were lobbying hard to be chosen as VP. But Obi's zombies want him to go around on a begging tour to beg Northerners to become his VP. This proves even his blind supporters can see he is a low value candidate. So pathetic!

This Peter Obi won't even poll up to 3000 votes with the way things are going. Seems he is just in the race to add former LP presidential candidate to his title. Since he has accomplished his mission already, I know he will soon drop out and give his zombies another excuse for running away grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ClassicMan202(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Sanusi is a quiet Wike.

He is also very stubborn and smart.

Smart but was outsmarted by gandollar
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:
This same man Easterners labelled terrorist barely 8 years ago?

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Tinubufit: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nobody willing to be his running mate.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Golan007: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!!

You hate the truth.

E dey your body.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by sparkyJ: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
XerXers:

You are an excellent forecaster! I give it to you. A Muslim from NC is a very good choice. I hope PO campaign team is reading this.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by sparkyJ: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
If not for party difference, Gov. Zulum of Bornu state would have been a good combo with PO. That man's integrity is commendable. Zulum is the best Northern Governor I have seen. He is very active, honest, and unbiased. He can handle diversity very well. We remember how he treated southerners with love and equality. Mrs Obiageli's story is still fresh in our memory. That Gov. rewards excellence irrespective of tribe or religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by gasparpisciotta: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
ClassicMan202:

Smart but was outsmarted by gandollar

What could be have done?

And how was he outsmarted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi Lawmaker, Hassan Umar Suspended Over ‘Unguarded Utterances’ / Nnpc Boss Mr. Funso Kupolokun And Others Sacked! / Calaber Is Not South East Why Are Igbos Crying Over The Calaber Bombing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.