Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death (568 Views)

BREAKING: The End of One Nigeria Is Near, We Pray They Make The Mistake / Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Share Sri Lankan experience with everyone to understand people make government and that you can't hold people down for a long time. Revolution is inevitable. One doesn't conquer all.

We don't want old people sucking our bloods in Aso Rock anymore. Nigerians want their country back.

We don't want Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religions to be Killed under any guise. We want a Nigeria where life matters.

We have suffered a lot and it must stop. The worth of a Nigerian is similar to the worth of a fly. This must change. We are not born to suffer.

We want leaders who are young not old and expired goons who have lost touch with trends and modernity.
Our economy is in shambles and mismanaged.

We have been terribly divided by old fools who deceive us and loot our treasury using religion and tribalism as a cover.

Get your your PVC, let them know that Nigeria belongs to Nigerians not few corrupt and devilish old fools.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death by Cypress042(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Things will change insha Allah.
Re: APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death by cybersoldiers: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Honestly the massive are very hungry and angry.
Re: APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death by Chinjo2: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Exactly what will happen to them once campaigns starts.
Re: APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let's watch out
Re: APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death by Prince111111: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
I am afraid He may be stoned because BAT is an animal to begin with cool
Re: APC Has Made Nigerians Hungry & Very Angry, I Pray They Don't Stone BAT To Death by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu cannot win.

(1) (Reply)

Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Guardian.ng / Peter Obi Keeps Deceiving People With Figures, A Chronic Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.