Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. (514 Views)

APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! / In 2023, We Igbos Must Vote Peter Obi, Or Abstain From Voting / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by GreatBoss: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2022
All Christians should please support Peter Obi because your faith as a Christian is threatened.
Islamization agenda is on right now.
Tinubu is their puppet and is helping them spread it.

Collect APC and PDP money if you are their members but secretly vote Labour Party.
All my Ijaw people are already Obidient.
Any Ijaw that is not Obidient is not a true Ijaw.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Truthisunique2: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2022
This is not a bigotry issue

I support atiku, he is a real muslim

If you must support obi you can use the competent template but don't use the apc excuse that christians have no other place where their interest is protected

4 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Dikegodspower(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2022
I clearly see a pending Islamic Republic of Nigeria if we the christian did not vote this drug lord out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by GreatBoss: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Dikegodspower:
I see clearly see a pending Islamic Republic of Nigeria if we the christian did not vote this drug lord out

Exactly.
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Globad(f): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2022
GreatBoss:
All Christians should please support Peter Obi because your faith as a Christian is threatened.

Collect APC and PDP money if you are their members but secretly vote Labour Party.

Remember to tell all muslims not to vote for Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by tamdun: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2022
Coming from the people that insulted osinbajo(a pastor) on daily basis

3 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Yibo(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2022
tamdun:
Coming from the people that insulted osinbajo(a pastor) on daily basis
that is a typical yeeboe man for you

5 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Jking20(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2022
This piece is useless. I gladly opened to see points that makes ur candidate eligible to be president but rather all I see is bigotry and propaganda. If you don't have any reasonable point to convince someone beta rest. Perhaps, who your Christan VP Osibanjo help?? Or who shrewd VP of Pdp Okowa help?? S
Rethink and delete this.

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Naajjii: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2022
GreatBoss:

Why did Obi pick a Fulani from North west as his running mate. Is that equity and justice. Are there no other qualified northerners that are not fulani from other parts of the north? Buhari a fulani from north west is about to complete his tenure and Obi is picking someone from the same region as vice. What Obi did is to win election rather than fairness and equity. It is the same thing Tinubu did ,he picked Shettima to win election rather than fairness and equity.
If Obi is about fairness and equity he would have picked non fulani from North East or North Central or a Christian northerner. No he didn't he picked fulani from north west. If anything happens then another northwest will become president.
Obi want to take advantage of the voting strength of north west who are predominantly Muslim to win election but the same igbo keep saying negative things against North west people and Muslims in general.
I don't understand why people are not seeing this ,everyone seem to be focused on Tinubu. Tinubu picked his vice to win the same way Obi picked his vice to win not for fairness and equity.

6 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Reality3080: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Dikegodspower:
I clearly see a pending Islamic Republic of Nigeria if we the christian did not vote this drug lord out
what about d Christian Christian ticket in all Igbo states?
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Reality3080: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Naajjii:

These Nyamiri people are dubious that is why you will never win presidency.
Why did Obi pick a Fulani from North west as his running mate. Is that equity and justice. Are there no other qualified northerners that are not fulani from other parts of the north? Buhari a fulani from north west is about to complete his tenure and Obi is picking someone from the same region as vice. What Obi did is to win election rather than fairness and equity. It is the same thing Tinubu did ,he picked Shettima to win election rather than fairness and equity.
If Obi is about fairness and equity he would have picked non fulani from North East or North Central or a Christian northerner. No he didn't he picked fulani from north west. If anything happens then another northwest will become president.
I don't understand why people are not seeing this ,everyone seem to be focused on Tinubu. Tinubu picked his vice to win the same way Obi picked his vice to win not for fairness and equity.
next time ask them y we have Christian Christian ticket in all d south east states?
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Reality3080: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Globad:

d religion game igbos are playing will come back to hurt them

They n d northerners are extremists in religion n once d north sees they are campaigning against their faith they will take it up n reject anything Igbo n Christian n that will give tinubu an upper hand because he will have d Muslim north n d south west

So in that case Peter obi will b a loser but they don’t know,I wish they keep making this noise till d north will get d message loud n clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Globad(f): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Reality3080:
d religion game igbos are playing will come back to hurt them

They n d northerners are extremists in religion n once d north sees they are campaigning against their faith they will take it up n reject anything Igbo n Christian n that will give tinubu an upper hand because he will have d Muslim north n d south west

So in that case Peter obi will b a loser but they don’t know,I wish they keep making this noise till d north will get d message loud n clear

Indeed, the way they're going about it is bad and will blow up in their faces. They will then start another round of wailing and activate secession calls.

These are people who won't vote for APC anyway even if Tinubu picked a Christian.

5 Likes

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Reality3080: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Globad:

Indeed, the way they're going about it is bad and will blow up in their faces. They will then start another round of wailing and activate secession calls.

These are people who won't vote for APC anyway even if Tinubu picked a Christian.
the same way they overdo their ipob madness that made people reject them is d same way they will b rejected again

U can see they have started threatening people with guns on social media

By December they will bring out d weapons they are using as unknown gunmen
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by 7lives: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Globad:

cheesy All Muslims will vote Tinubu Shettima.

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Globad(f): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2022
7lives:

cheesy All Muslims will vote Tinubu Shettima.

Good
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Globad:

Muslim votes will be splitted btw Atiku, Kwankwanso and Tinubu
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Globad(f): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Muslim votes will be splitted btw Atiku, Kwankwanso and Tinubu

Not so fast. Are you saying that Atiku won't get votes in the PDP dominated states of Edo, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Abia and Bayelsa?
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by IgOga(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2022
GreatBoss:

It's not a religious issue....Vote whoever you think is competent.....do your own research look at the facts....

Any candidate campaigning on religion is not fit for political office...
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by TrackerXL: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2022
I am a Christian n am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If I vote the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi make thunder strike me dead instantly.

1 Like

Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Achilles881: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
GreatBoss:

All my Ijaw people are already Obidient....

What you are, saying is not possible, from the ekiti election, they only give you money, if you show them that you voted them, and they do it with the help of security agents. If you want to free yourselves from this tyrants ruling now, then you must sacrifice something, you must sacrifice that paltry money they share to Nigerians to buy them into slavery, remember, one of the aspirant is an adopted son of a family that are known to be master slave dealers, they know all the tricks of how to enslave a people, Majority of Lagos youths are now slave in the form of agberoes and omoniles, collecting tax ( forced owomida) for the slave master, reject his stolen money and regain your wealth security and freedom.
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by helinues: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
For more jokes
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
GreatBoss:

I don't do religion... So my support is not available.
Re: Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. by Carlosdd: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Because governance is not about religion a good governor or president must protect the interest of the citizen not by political sentiment, the same road ,the same market, the same hospital , sometimes the same school is what we make use of irrespective of our religion affiliation, campaign and canvass vote for your preferred candidate with what they have done and what programs they want to bring if elected, we shouldn’t turn it to religion war. Vote don’t fight let the will of God be done ....ROMAN 13 CHAPTER 1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

(1) (Reply)

President. For Equity Fairness Justice, It's The Turn Of Southern Muslims / Uncollected PVC Issue On INEC Portal / Randy Woman Grabs Presidential Candidate's Private Part During Campaign (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.