Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja (35781 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing / Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by SarkinYarki: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Zinko:
if so nobody is safe.

My cousin couldn't travel home for eleya (sallah)because of the jail break,he route will be to pass through the Kaduna-abuja high way.

I told him vividly oga no try am oh,because this is not the best time to travel through that route.

Abuja will withness mad insecurity over the coming months , those 1400 escapees are not just going to disappear they will become active as terrorist, robbers and kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Oxala: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Safyqueen:

Drop this your certificate hysteresis. They told you that those advance countries are lead by professors?

Leadership is more than certificate. Moreover who amongst our leaders that doesn't go to school. Because my primary or secondary School certificate is not there, therefore my University certificate is useless or worthless, are you alright? Or are you saying, it is possible to just start university and graduates without prior prerequisite level of education?

You are media hypotenusized fellow. Your dumbness has no equals.

Meanwhile, I am not holding for any of this old men but age is not the problem. The young ones are far more destructive.

Today the western world are eager at taking your resources, they are taking it illegally now infiltrating banditry talk less of if we at war.

No African president can perform except we agree that neo-colonialism is alive on us.

See plenty grammar wey mumu dey speak o. Which country in this world is headed by a demented old man except Nigeria? Na God go punish you as you no dey gree use that your big head, mugu

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by bjdon: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2022
The only reason 30 people will come and rob in Wuse2, is becasue they have full confidence they will not be confronted by the law enforcement. Just like the Kuje Prison attack, this all points clearly to collusion between law enforcement and the bandits. Nigerians need to wake up and ARM THEMSELVES. If a fulani herdsmen can have an AK 47 to protect his cows, than why would i not have a gun to protect my familly? The late great Gani was reported to have said "IT IS ILLEGAL TO OBEY THE LAW IN A LAWELESS SOCIETY'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Parachoko: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2022
JBoss25:
Abuja is still safer than Lagos
A place that terrorist they overrun prison and attack homes is more safer than Lagos? The joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by bjdon: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2022
babzo:
I still don't understand why after decades of home invasion, with the lady in this story saying one compound had been attacked 3 times; people don't cooperate and create a security plan including arming themselves with proper guns, as in well armed..
This their lives we are talking about.
If your neighbors won't cooperate, then move to another place.
God bless you. I am so tired of Nigerians and their passive nature. Peoples lives are at stake. The lives of your familly are at a stake. It is clear the govt won't do anything to protect, surley the next step is to protect yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Prudoh(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2022
gift2xl:
I don't believe this, unless I hear from lie Muhammad
haha! Liar mohamed the god of liars

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Prudoh(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Parachoko:
A place that terrorist they overrun prison and attack homes is more safer than Lagos? The joke is on you
SMH it might be the guy is not living in naija
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by duduade: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
The way our Nigerian Police PROs lie ehhhh

Them be specific breed
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by claudiofaceoff: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
They are not robbers and we all know that. They are same terrorists that were freed from kuje prison. They need more money to freshen up.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Redstorm(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
What is the duty of the Brigade of Guards in Abuja? Is this how incompetent they are.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Parachoko: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Prudoh:

SMH it might be the guy is not living in naija
I doubt he lives in Nigeria.

Abuja wey terrorist and bandits dey wreck havoc as dem want now.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by TotalRunter: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2022
kingreign:
WUSE 2 of all places

Firstly, I think the family has failed the nation. If peoples grand parents and their parents raised them up with strict discipline and how to live upright and imbibe good moral and social values into their kids, these decays won’t happen.

Next, I blame socio-cultural, traditional, religious and academic institutions. If these institutions really frowns at crime and living ostentatious lifestyles and stop glorifying riches and property acquisition without asking and searching for the source of these wealth and flashy lifestyle, this won’t be happening. The society we live in celebrates ill gotten wealth.

I also blame our correctional facilities. Our correctional institutions are reactive and not proactive. Why is NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY still existing if good societal norms and values have been so eroded away?

Must the police, FRSC, NSCDC, NCS, prisons only arrest and detain and prosecute and imprison? What happens to going to neighborhoods, preaching the negative effects of crime and criminalities? What happens to putting in place structures to actually prevent crimes from happening rather than wait for the crime to be perpetuated then swing into action?

I blame our democratic processes and electoral and leadership processes. We are only about our own selfish gain, we have strong men and strong parties rather than strong institutions. Most of the elected leaders have questionable past records and even present records and nothing is done about it. Ill gotten wealth, mediocrity and flamboyance are celebrated and truth, honesty and righteousness is trumped.

I weep for our society and our future generation!!

All the raids are by almajiri from northern Nigeria or Niger, Chad, Somalia etc. That's where to put the blame

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by fykes(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Safyqueen:

Drop this your certificate hysteresis. They told you that those advance countries are lead by professors?

Leadership is more than certificate. Moreover who amongst our leaders that doesn't go to school. Because my primary or secondary School certificate is not there, therefore my University certificate is useless or worthless, are you alright? Or are you saying, it is possible to just start university and graduates without prior prerequisite level of education?

You are media hypotenusized fellow. Your dumbness has no equals.

Meanwhile, I am not holding for any of this old men but age is not the problem. The young ones are far more destructive.

Today the western world are eager at taking your resources, they are taking it illegally now infiltrating banditry talk less of if we at war.

No African president can perform except we agree that neo-colonialism is alive on us.
As a principle I don't reply things like you. Truly some people give a false representation of the number of human beings in this country

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Prudoh(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Parachoko:
I doubt he lives in Nigeria.
Abuja wey terrorist and bandits dey wreck havoc as dem want now.
lmao he might say it just for argument sake
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by fykes(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Oxala:

See plenty grammar wey mumu dey speak o. Which country in this world is headed by a demented old man except Nigeria? Na God go punish you as you no dey gree use that your big head, mugu
No mind am. Some folks are so deluded, they can't see beyond their noses. Travel? They won't.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Na waoo, agadez street, what about the United nations house that is there with alot of police and Army, even Greece embassy that is located in that street has police and Army on standby guiding them, once this bad guys set them no dey fear anything at all
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Jaqenhghar: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Abuja "big boys" are not safe either. If na poor people neighbourhood no one will care . The thing na turn by turn. As long as some people feel it will never touch them, things like these will keep happening.
Next they will attzck that former army chief's house
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by blaise26abj(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Wuse na still big man place for Abuja

For bandits to be going house to house raiding everyday without the security curbing them

Yet Apc expect to win FCT because na jazz dem wan use abi?

APC that lost FCT in 2019 still won’t win it in 2023 .

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by izubext007: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
So Abuja sef no safe again. where man go stay sef.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by BRATISLAVA: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2022
fykes:
This country next election day if una mumu never do...make una vote another certificateless vegetable

He's an old man, not a vegetable. Do you really think he doesn't know what's going on?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by SmartyPants(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Mutuwa:
Aftermath of Prison break. Could be undecided

Its not any aftermath of prison break. Such attacks are carried out by people who are familiar with the area. Besides escaped prisoners wouldnt move inwards to the city but rather would disperse outwards to other states or rural areas. Unless they want to get caught.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by OgaDeyVex: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Nawa o

Oga Dey Vex
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Mryacks: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/armed-robbers-attack-7-flats-in-wuse-2-abuja/

Wuse 2 ooh! This use to he the safest and heart of Abuja. You can wake up any time of the night and walk on streets...

But this now...
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Tonitoniton(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2022
This criminals are all over fct.

Maitama is swarming with them ,asokoro, wuse, utako, etc. These are supposed to be central and high brow areas.

U can now imagine what the suburban and rural areas are facing in fct.

How can 30 persons March in the city centre at odd hours undetected?

Abuja use to have CCTV but was vandalized immediately buharis took over.

Police use to patrol both on foot and vehicles at night in Abuja but they all stopped when buharis took over. And sent all of them to the south, the south east in particular.

Today, Abuja is not policed. They only respond to calls after crimes has long been done .

This is a grand plan of this guys oo.
They are only testing ground.

Nigerians must wake up oo
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by GeorgeNora: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Wuse na still big man place for Abuja

For bandits to be going house to house raiding everyday without the security curbing them

Yet Apc expect to win FCT because na jazz dem wan use abi?
abuja people no get sense, dem go still vote in Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.