Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja (35780 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing / Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by GeorgeNora: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2022
rigarmortis:
They dropped all the items they stole abi? Including the 10k Dollars?
I just tire bro.
That woman support win award as na small remain to take pass Mohammed Lie
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by GeorgeNora: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Zinko:
Why do I get the feeling the jail break and this robbery are all connected
na so e dey always be.
Aftermaths of jailbreak in Edo and Imo state, these bastards unleash serious mayhem on the citizens of the aforementioned state

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Thedon22: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Parachoko:
There was a time people in Abuja dey always talk say Abuja safe pass Lagos

Everything don change now

Abuja in the early 2000 had few people in it, it was so peaceful. I can't believe Abuja will turn out this way.
Lagos according to you is now safer than Abuja - do you want to know why ? Ask Tinubu. Lagos would have been 10 times worse if not for Tinubus ingenious solution to the problem without controlling Federal police.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Truthisunique2: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2022
GeorgeNora:
abuja people no get sense, dem go still vote in Buhari
no buhari lost Abuja in 2019

Apc go lose Taya for north
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by GeorgeNora: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no buhari lost Abuja in 2019

Apc go lose Taya for north
seriously?
I can't even remember sef.
Them Katsina, Kaduna and other North western states ravaged by banditry go gree get sense?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by litaninja(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2022
If it was to intimidate a tailor, the police would have been there promptly.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by poweredcom(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Omo if these escaped prisoners get money from Abuja resident then they may travel to other parts of the city and rob also
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by 007lss: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2022
chatinent:
Nowhere is safe.
north is safe
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is very sad. Looking to relocate to a safe place in Lagos, we can help you get a good accommodation in Lagos Nigeria.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by DaRuud(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abuja has changed completely.
A colleague of mine was robbed , 15 flats were robbed by about 20 robbers , just few meters from police Station, the robbery started at 2am , police came about 7am

Parachoko:
There was a time people in Abuja dey always talk say Abuja safe pass Lagos

Everything don change now

Abuja in the early 2000 had few people in it, it was so peaceful. I can't believe Abuja will turn out this way.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by adebwalex(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fail country. And the Dullard president is still keeping the Job of a fail and corrupt COAS...Insecurities every were you go. The bad guys hzve seriously taken advantages of that. History will never forget this government..
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Enyimbamercedes: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
I have warned that people should arm themselves! Do not wait for the security agencies; they will not help you.

Keep a pot of disused oil on standby; at the first sign of robbery, put it on the fire on high heat.

Anticipate their point of entry; if there are multiple entry points… do not use this tactic o! If there is only one entry point, allow the first unfortunate crook to put his head in… empty the hot oil on his face!…

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Abujaexpress: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mutuwa:
Aftermath of Prison break. Could be undecided
Not aftermath, but a continuation and furtherance of the intent of the prison break

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Prudoh(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari" Doings
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by gift2xl: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Prudoh:

haha! Liar mohamed the god of liars

grin
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Wwwq: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Really
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Sammyimpostor: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:

When contacted, FCT Police Public Relations Officer Josephine Adeh, confirmed the robbery attack but also confirmed that all the items stolen were recovered.

She said: “Police mobilized immediately they got the distress call. They gave the robbers hot chase which made them to drop all they stolen.”

This paragraph is so laughable. So immediately the robbers dropped the items they stole, the police stopped chasing them. It means recovering the stolen items is important than catching the robbers. We are done in this country.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by caye(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thedon22:

Lagos according to you is now safer than Abuja - do you want to know why ? Ask Tinubu. Lagos would have been 10 times worse if not for Tinubus ingenious solution to the problem without controlling Federal police.

Safer with people being burned alive?

Stop being clever by half.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Thedon22: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
caye:

Safer with people being burned alive?

Stop being clever by half.
If you are referring to the burning by Okada riders, then tell me how many and by whom. Are the culprit's not outsiders? And didn't Lagos respond to it by banning them? Compare that to what is happening bin the North and SE and you will agree with my initial submission.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by LagBlogger(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
bjdon:
The only reason 30 people will come and rob in Wuse2, is becasue they have full confidence they will not be confronted by the law enforcement. Just like the Kuje Prison attack, this all points clearly to collusion between law enforcement and the bandits. Nigerians need to wake up and ARM THEMSELVES. If a fulani herdsmen can have an AK 47 to protect his cows, than why would i not have a gun to protect my familly? The late great Gani was reported to have said "IT IS ILLEGAL TO OBEY THE LAW IN A LAWELESS SOCIETY'

Bros once you get your gun from Legal source, please show me the way.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by AlphaTaikun: 2:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Poleski: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Buhari and the APC have damaged this country almost beyond repair. PDP isn't spared. They're the most corrupt political parties in West Africa.

If you vote for APC or PDP, you're an enemy of this country.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack 7 Flats In Wuse 2, Abuja by Zetty177x: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBoss25:
why are u guys so ignorant lol, there's no safe haven in Abuja even before the prison break

LoL..Mr Sabi.. really? Have u ever lived in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.