Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Many Nigerians Are Evil - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Many Nigerians Are Evil (937 Views)

Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not! / The $ 10 Million Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Wrong Thing !!! / LATEST JOB: Many Nigerians Are Now On Jeff Bezos Pay Roll Without Leaving Nigeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Are Evil by Davefed(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Due to ASUU strike I got a job as a promoter to one of the multinational company in Nigeria. I worked April, May and June without payment. The person that gave me the work was telling me that they haven't pay them. I patiently continued with the work till June when I quitted. I just forgot about the salary. So last week Sunday, her colleuge asked me to send her my account details which I did. Fortunately on Tuesday I received credit alert from a company which I don't about I assumed that it was my money. The lady called me and told me to send her the money, that it's not mine. I wanted to send the money back but didn't later. I saw the company name in the alert description and told them that I've not been paid since April. That night she called me and was asking me if I called anyone from the company I said no. Can you believe that she told me that I should keep the money that it's my salary and I told her that my money is not complete. She started fraying that's my money. I kept telling her to complete. I was on chat with her till mid night and she told me that I won't see shishi. I kept quite and email the company again about my uncompleted salary. Next day I got my full money. So today they were calling me but I didn't pick so they left message telling me that I'm evil and want to tarnish their image and I won't see anything good in life on top my money they were owing me. The other one today me that she used her own money to pay me.
One thing again I noticed that they are using ghost workers collecting money from the company and as well cutting our salary from the original amount. Na God deny her sense by telling me to send my account number. All this while she used to use her account number to pay salary which is below the original salary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
People wicked sha.
Man know man na de do man !

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by Maj196(m): 3:27am On Jul 10, 2022
Nawa oo. Such Evil
Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by Ulunne777(f): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2022
[url][/url]

Omg!
Nigerians don't know that speaking up helps the mgt keep up.Do your Job well and speak up when neccesary.

During my IT and Nysc days at a company and school respectively,I was the only one who got paid regularly.lol.
I discharged my duties efficiently and when my dues were delayed,I went to the mgt and bared my mind.others didnt know my salary was coming while they were owed for months grin

When you endure and keep working,you empower your wicked employer.If its too much ,quit.They will be forced to keep up.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by 9japride(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Those are the kind of people that supports bad candidates. They are everywhere.
Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by owagbeba: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2022
Davefed:
Due to ASUU strike I got a job as a promoter to one of the multinational company in Nigeria. I worked April, May and June without payment. The person that gave me the work was telling me that they haven't pay them. I patiently continued with the work till June when I quitted. I just forgot about the salary. So last week Sunday, her colleuge asked me to send her my account details which I did. Fortunately on Tuesday I received credit alert from a company which I don't about I assumed that it was my money. The lady called me and told me to send her the money, that it's not mine. I wanted to send the money back but didn't later. I saw the company name in the alert description and told them that I've not been paid since April. That night she called me and was asking me if I called anyone from the company I said no. Can you believe that she told me that I should keep the money that it's my salary and I told her that my money is not complete. She started fraying that's my money. I kept telling her to complete. I was on chat with her till mid night and she told me that I won't see shishi. I kept quite and email the company again about my uncompleted salary. Next day I got my full money. So today they were calling me but I didn't pick so they left message telling me that I'm evil and want to tarnish their image and I won't see anything good in life on top my money they were owing me. The other one today me that she used her own money to pay me.
One thing again I noticed that they are using ghost workers collecting money from the company and as well cutting our salary from the original amount. Na God deny her sense by telling me to send my account number. All this while she used to use her account number to pay salary which is below the original salary.

Report them to the company head if you can do it, please. Enough of these charlatans ruining a company for their own selfish interest.
Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by Mercury12(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Expose them. She will even beg and try to bribe you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by Pojomojo: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2022
We are recruiters,
We solve recruitment problems in global business community
Contact us for recruitment problems and employment challenges
T: 08129406285 | 07040800174
E: info@omoarega.com.ng
Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by foremost55(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
That very rude of her!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by Stallionhorse: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
You've received your money.. So go chop life rest for the matter.. People are facing worst..
This life just start up your own thing..
Re: Many Nigerians Are Evil by padi94(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thank God for you

(1) (Reply)

Green House Consulting Result Is Out: See Details / J2ee Developers Wanted! / Cosmetics Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.