Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Propose To A Lady Like A Gentleman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Propose To A Lady Like A Gentleman (336 Views)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / More Than 100 Shocked As Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend (photos) / The Review - Gentleman By Ric Hassani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Propose To A Lady Like A Gentleman by cattylove7(f): 2:16am On Jul 10, 2022
It comes a moment in life whilst everybody, men, should make the large step and ask the question; the proposal in marriage. This ought to be a memorable and exquisite experience so you ought to make it perfect. If you made a decision to ask the big question to your partner, you have to realize from the beginning a way to make this best and create an unforgettable moment for each of you.

That is an important moment in our life and includes a lot of preparations. before making the concept make sure that that is some thing which you both want; so communicate together with her about the possibility of getting married but don’t show your plans. The proposal itself ought to nevertheless be a wonder, so find a moment and a manner that she won’t be suspecting. you need to pick the proper engagement ring, the proper style for her and for this you can ask her mom or her nice friend help, however if the bride desires to be part of the buying or designing manner of her engagement ring you have to ask her opinion first. also you need to know the right time to do it, she has to be relax, because if she is passing a horrific time from her life it be all screwed up.

A exceptional notion relies upon on understanding what makes her happy. If she is the romantic type, your inspiration must take this account; if she prefers intimacy, you need to pick out a place most effective for you ; if she adore spot-light then a more public inspiration can be ideal and if she has a certain passion in life, you can try something uncommon and extravagant. women love originality.
understanding the sort of your partner you could pick out the suitable way and place to make the thought. right here are a few beneficial tips that might assist you:
-Every person is aware of the traditional proposal which still works; the man gets down on one knee and receives out a box with a ring before asking her to spend the rest of her existence by his side.

-If she likes being the center of attention plan a surprise party with all her friends and family; beautify the area with white balloons and paper wedding bells; whilst she enter the door get on one knee and do your thing
– If she is hopeless romantic try spelling it out in rose petals, or do it in one of her favorite places

-If she is the sport kind you can ask her from the heights of the mountain after an afternoon of mountain climbing; additionally all through a parachute jump, or scuba-diving session

-If she likes basketball and goes to all games, a large wonder could be to look at the large screen from the stadium your idea in marriage; it’s a huge gesture of affection you transmit for her in front of such a lot of people
-also Valentine’s Day it’s an awesome possibility to ask her; on this special day she is expecting to receive flowers and chocolates so she could be definitely surprised if you move there with a ring and a proposal in marriage
-if you are a shy guy and don’t want to ask her immediately, make her a video; try to make a non-public video of your self providing to her and watch the tape together

-if you understand that she listens to the radio at a sure time everyday, creating a dedication will work charms along with her; however is finest to name her while the massive question is being asked

-By writing it within the sky it’s an awesome announcement of love; have a plane fly a banner; do it on a clear day and plan a romantic out of doors date and she’ll be pleasantly amazed

-The seashore is best for an offer; barely dressed on the seaside, kissed by way of the solar, that’s the placing for a marriage concept as a way to be a Hot, sultry revel in; arrive on the seaside first and construct a sand castle that represent your intentions

-At the again of a limousine is also a good preference; hire a limo for some hours and direct the driver to take you of you beyond places that have been significant in your dating; have a bottle of champagne too.

For more blog post-www.cattylove.com

Re: How To Propose To A Lady Like A Gentleman by Omotema(f): 3:27am On Jul 10, 2022
All these don't matter if the lady isn't attracted to the Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Propose To A Lady Like A Gentleman by RedChiefPriest: 4:27am On Jul 10, 2022
Awwwwww so romantic
For me sha "I will tell her to come over,I will sit her down,I will sit down in her front,I will bring out the ring and I will tell her the ring is for her that i want to marry her, and if she agrees she should bring her hand but if she's not interested she should stand up and leave my house. "
Something simple and straightforward.

2 Likes

Re: How To Propose To A Lady Like A Gentleman by cattylove7(f): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Omotema:
All these don't matter if the lady isn't attracted to the Man
true u r not lying! www.cattylove.com
Re: How To Propose To A Lady Like A Gentleman by Omotema(f): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2022
cattylove7:
true u r not lying! www.cattylove.com

Yes ma'am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Night Broswing Cheat For #25 Naira Only / Shareit Lite Versus Other Transfer App Which Is The Best??? / 10 Amazing Animal Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.