Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

How To Make People Realize Your Importance To Them. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Make People Realize Your Importance To Them. (301 Views)

I Have Come To Realize That The Older / Significant Incidents And Their Importance In The Lion And The Jewel By Wole S. / What Habits Make People Lose Focus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make People Realize Your Importance To Them. by Wonderfulderah0(m): 3:44am On Jul 10, 2022
The value of you to this sphere as an homo-sapience is all been determined by the good works of you.Perhaps,you can't just start being good to this orb with out getting the idea from a primary base which is your home,cuss charity they say starts from there.Have you by any chance ever been recommended by any body for the good works you ever did for him/her?,this is the question you really need to ask your self.And mind you that the good eggs around you are the once that will put you on a very significant role that will make you to be recognized,you can't just wake up one morning and start hitting your chest claiming you are important with out performing any thing that will make people to confirm your worth to them.on the other hand,your importance is tremendous cuss you are all you have to work with,to suffer with,to play with and to enjoy with.it is not the eyes of others you wary of,but of your own.Don't intend to please others and let your self down,endeavor to perfect your self on a very good standard that is suitable to your and that of people around you and also find that fewer illusions you have about your self.What if you treated every moment of your life like it was the most important task at hand? Like each second in your day was an ounce of gold…what would be the different in making it happen and implementing it on your self?-How would you spend it?-How would you sit to give account of it?-Would you be more aware or more excited about your life?-Would you value the choices you made?-or Would you stand strong and bring out the best in you,think about it.Some times,after rendering help to people,it will be as if they are not thankful at all because of one thing or the other,don't worry i am here to guide you with some facts that will help you get rid of it.. KEEP READING.
(1)-RESTRICT FROM UNNECESSARY TIPS::Are you the type that always ask for money before carrying out any duty for a person,if so i urge you to restrict from that attitude cuss it will never do you any good,rather it will be degrading your values to people.It is better for an individual to appreciate you with any token they have on their own when you render any help to them rather than you asking of it.Definitely i will not be easy but trust me that is the right thing to do.
(2)-HONESTY::Endeavor to always be straight forward when giving account of your duties to any body,let your yes be yes and no be no.Don't talk to impress any body and end up tarnishing your image.In all you do for people always be found trust worthy cuss that will make them to talk good about you all the time,and your importance will be hugely boosted in areas of truthfulness.
(3)-BE YOUR SELF::Do you normally understands your mindset when ever your inner voice starts talking to you? this is very necessary to an extent that you being able to understand you self helps you to control your behavior when necessary.At times,our inner bodies reaction towards what we want or ask to do at some point is a sign for us to not to engage in doing it but negligence will never allow us to notice the signs simply because we want to please others and by so doing,the end result of our actions will not be encouraging at all.Mind you that for people to see you as a failure,you must have left who you are to become another persons idea, which will never help you to know when fortitude is required out of you.
(4)-BE GENEROUS::Being a free and open handed person is apparently what people admires mostly nowadays.The reason is because people cherish those that have some thing to offer either physical or financial.in other words,help those that you are better than.
BOTTOM LINE
Acknowledges your self and start doing things that will always make people to see and confirm your importance to them at all times to a point that even when your presence is not available they will still be talking about you.THANK YOU FOR READING.

IF THIS ARTICLE WAS USEFUL TO YOU LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHT ON THE COMMENT SECTION AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE..STAY SAFE

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Writers Needed! / Products To Use To Have A Curly Hair A Must Watch Video / The Magical Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.