Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! (1139 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by Evidenx(m): 5:29am On Jul 10, 2022

Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by judedwriter(m): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Not only in Nigeria, but worldwide!

The Russian/Ukraine War is a big signal that WW3 is coming. Russia is the biblical bear that will provoke widespread war.

But I believe God will show Nigeria mercy for His children's sake.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by Evidenx(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2022
judedwriter:

The Russian/Ukraine War is a big signal that WW3 is coming. Russia is the biblical bear that will provoke widespread war.

Amen!!!!
Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2022
judedwriter:

If he was alive he would have shown y'all Mercy from the hand of terrorist..
What mercy do you need when you folks are being slaughtered on a daily basis?

Look how you singled out your country like ya the holiest.. undecided
Y've been successfully brainwashed by Religion nonsense..what even makes ya think your country will be spared when it comes to world war? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by God2man2again(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Something similar to war may occur but not real war, I believe God is not happy with Nigeria, apparently because of Ondo State massacre, it is like they slapped God on the face.
God is a merciful God but never forget, God is a God of judgement.

Christians are expected to keep their prayer altar burning for peace over Nigeria so that innocent people will not be killed unnecessarily.

May God have mercy on his people. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by bdon123(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2022
U are very selfish....christians hav been dying regularly in churches in kaduna,bt ubdidnt care.now e don touch ondo u dey make noise.There is this popular saying ...when ut neighbour house dey on fire,u suppose know say ur own go be next if u no help quench that fire

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by Haynnie: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If he was alive he would have shown y'all Mercy from the hand of terrorist..
What mercy do you need when you folks are being slaughtered on a daily basis?

Look how you singled out your country like ya the holiest.. undecided
Y've been successfully brainwashed by Religion nonsense..what even makes ya think your country will be spared when it comes to world war? undecided

Let him be! You don’t have to bash them for being religious although he was wrong to single out his own country amidst the rest but it won’t take nothing from you if u enlighten him of being a Christian if you actually know though not the way you are saying it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by heendrix(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Evidenx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kId3RyjAiw

Nigga is drunk...which kin talk be this?? everyone should be parking to the village. he's really drunk
Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by Evidenx(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2022
heendrix:

Nigga is drunk...which kin talk be this?? everyone should be parking to the village. he's really drunk
When it happens don't say you didn't hear
Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by Wilgrea7(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2022
This is nothing new. The threat of war has always existed in Nigeria. Especially when elections come around. I'm not saying that makes it any less serious. But it's nothing new
Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by heendrix(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Evidenx:
When it happens don't say you didn't hear

And when it happens, you that park to the village would be the safest bah?? drunkards

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by Wilgrea7(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2022
God2man2again:
Something similar to war may occur but not real war, I believe God is not happy with Nigeria, apparently because of Ondo State massacre, it is like they slapped God on the face.
God is a merciful God but never forget, God is a God of judgement.

Christians are expected to keep their prayer altar burning for peace over Nigeria so that innocent people will not be killed unnecessarily.

May God have mercy on his people. Amen.

I'm not trying to downplay the severity of the situation. It is a very terrible thing to happen. But this whole "keep praying so innocent people will not be killed" ideology is pretty useless thing. If there's anything we've seen over the years, it's that prayers simply do not work.

Almost every year, we gather to pray for the success and prosperity of nigeria. In case you didn't notice. Things have only gotten worse. Tons of Christians, prayed for safety. And it all seemed to fall on deaf ears.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by God2man2again(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I'm not trying to downplay the severity of the situation. It is a very terrible thing to happen. But this whole "keep praying so innocent people will not be killed" ideology is pretty useless thing. If there's anything we've seen over the years, it's that prayers simply do not work.

Almost every year, we gather to pray for the success and prosperity of nigeria. In case you didn't notice. Things have only gotten worse. Tons of Christians, prayed for safety. And it all seemed to fall on deaf ears.

God is coming big.
Re: Shocking!!! Nigeria War Is Coming!!! by Wilgrea7(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
God2man2again:

God is coming big.

That doesn't relate to anything I've said

(1) (Reply)

Salaman Rushdie: The Satanic Verse, What Are They? / Please Where Is God? / What Did The Blood Of Jesus Christ Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.