Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike (14779 Views)

Petrol Stations Ration Fuel As Marketers Shun Importation / Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja As Marketers Shut Stations / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Truthisunique2: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2022
kerry57:
Na today? We don dey adjust to the scarcity. It is now becoming normal for us to queue at fuel station. If u like strike, no shaking. ASUU strike never become the new normal?
i guess you are a tinubu supporter
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by arantess: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Judolisco:
The petroleum minister that appointed himself should be replaced.... Nigerians dey try oh... Suffer Don enter inside our blood... And still you will see cowards at the fuel station fighting...I know it will get to a point that Nigerians won't be able to take it anymore... Jst like endsars
Walai, so many countries will not endure what we have endured as a people without erupting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Esama: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2022
God.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by ufotunang: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Nawaoooo .this Buhari government... strike everywhere... just to put more hardship on nigerians. Nawaoooo
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Who is d minister of petroleum. That person have to be the worst ever. No petrol/diesel in abuja for the past 4months or so now. Always queuing up and down when they manage to supply
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Salvador1: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2022
My surprised be say with all these strikes here and there poor economy, worst security, failed country they still think they will win election.

I asked what is giving this APC and tinubu's supporters guts that they will still win coming election. I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by ufotunang: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Just to make the refineries to work would had solved all this problems... what Buhari knows what to do is just to travel up and down and come back with no postive result and no postive impact on the country and economy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Salvador1: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't expect buhari to do anything as usual, na his own way of campaigning against tinubu be that

Tertiary education students at home

Insecurity everyday breakfast

Economy dead and buried

According to buhari If Fuel scarcity join the list perphas una go get sense not to vote apc 2023
what is giving this APC and tinubu's supporters confidence that they can win this coming election?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by ufotunang: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2022
endsarrrs:
The government should fix the refineries and also electricity(power) Nigerias problem will be half solved forever
..at least with refinery and electricity light, power solved.. 70% of Nigeria problems are solved
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by kpezum: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Truthisunique2: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Salvador1:
what is giving this APC and tinubu's supporters confidence that they can win this coming election?
Because they are incumbent party

They believe that name alone since it's popular can translate to winning

They don't realize incumbency with performance is what brings the edge

Right now all the problems Nigerians have is directed to this party, PDP is receiving decampees apc isn't

Momentum is more on the side wanting a change in this election
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Starkz9898(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
make dem just off this con3 from that side.....we are tired shocked
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by ufotunang: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Judolisco:
The petroleum minister that appointed himself should be replaced.... Nigerians dey try oh... Suffer Don enter inside our blood... And still you will see cowards at the fuel station fighting...I know it will get to a point that Nigerians won't be able to take it anymore... Jst like endsars
...see what happened at Sri Lanka.. protesters went to the presidential palace and house and occupy the place and the president ran away..no where to be seen...all because of bad goverance... Nigerians will occupy aso rock ..one day if Buhari and APC is not careful

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by skywalker240(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2022
No Wahala e de meet everybody

APC must be flushed out come 2023

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by ufotunang: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Judolisco:
...see what happened at Sri Lanka.. protesters went to the presidential palace and house and occupy the place and the president ran away..no where to be seen...all because of bad goverance... Nigerians will occupy Aso Rock Abuja ..one day if Buhari and APC is not careful

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by BaddestQueen(f): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2022
may God punish all Tinubu urchins
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Kinzo0917(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2022
adenigga:

…demand dollars, say FG owing members billions

Source: https://punchng.com/Fuel-scarcity-may-worsen-as-marketers-threaten-strike
Long queues already in kubwa abuja this morning as I was coming to church
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Kinzo0917(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Who is d minister of petroleum. That person have to be the worst ever. No petrol/diesel in abuja for the past 4months or so now. Always queuing up and down when they manage to supply
. Buhari is incharge of petroluem

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by mayo47(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Sorry i think you're the one that need to change your mindset about APC preference on religion etc. APC leadership is just incompetence that's the final answer. Dont know how you arrived at religion and tribe.

BigSarah:
Understand this the APC government doesn't care about your troubles, They singly believe in religion and tribe...

And that's very smart, because that's what majority of Nigerians only Care about

It's left to ordinary Nigerians to change from such mindset, and do what will benefit them largely..

#Obidatti2023
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by onyxo76(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2022
arantess:

Walai, so many countries will not endure what we have endured as a people without erupting
watched the Sri Lanka protester yesterday on the news channel, mehn I fear, we really get endurance for this country o.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by marsup: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2022
I strongly believe by January, there will be a staged military coup, to overthrow this God forsaken homosapien. And he knows it will happen, because that has been his plan all along to take Nigeria back to the military days.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Eriokanmi: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2022
My pvc....my whip on these people's mandate next year . I'm obidient
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2022
It is costing too much to maintain the subsidy.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by ZeroChil: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Brushed my hair, went downstairs
Favorite jeans on my rear
And I looked up in my mirror
And I said Who's dat there
Who's dat there / In that mirror
I don't care and they're aware
Now I see just why they stare
I just pay them, I don't care
I know

So what I gotta attitude
Bitch I gotta attitude
So what I gotta attitude
Bitch I gotta

I don't sleep I don't snore
Too much money out that door
On my way to go to work
Bills to pay so hit dat dirt
Change of plans ..
Then Juvenile came on
You know that's my favorite song
I was 15 minutes late
Because I tried to be great
Dancing on my fate
Your opinion not today
They said what's it gonna take
I said I wanna bigger plate
Told that lady pour my drink
Then I went up on my rate
I could see the bitch was fake
So like Chapo I escaped
And I told dat ho no
Like my ex you got to go
I want all my money upfront
If you don't guess what
I'm

I'm gonna have an attitude
Bitch I gotta attitude
I'm gonna have an attitude
Bitch I gotta attitude
So what I gotta attitude
Bitch I gotta attitude
So what I gotta attitude
Bitch I gotta attitude

When they ask me where I've been
Busy
When they ask me where I live
The city

I don't own a welcome mat
Give me the proper feet and stand back.
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Basically it's costing the government too much money to subsidize fuel

The alternative is simple. Government must remove subsidy and let fuel be sold at a market price so that they can save money and so that the marketers can earn a profit to pay themselves instead of hanging on government neck.

God knows we should have removed this subsidy since 1993 when it was first proposed. Or since 2012.

Subsidy has to go. Or we take another loan.

The money we have been spending on subsidy should have been used for other things , including refineries

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Juanmike(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
And people are rallying to vote APC?
Suffer no dey tire them?
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Amie10: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2022
N
Re: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari himself set a trap for himself when he opposed GEJs attempt to remove subsidy in 2012.

He is enjoying the dividends of not supporting removal of subsidy back then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert / Shehu Sani Says PDP, Labour Party Will Be Dead If APC Gets Minority Leader / Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.