Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. (1519 Views)

Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by Oluwashina72: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2022
How many litre of fuel will a pencil light camry take me from akure to ore to and fro?
Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by MITCHELL96: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2022
You didn't tell us the type of car, you didn't tell us the model, this question is not important bro

Because many things affect the consumption of fuel in a car like accelerating too much, applying brakes too much, so how do we know how many litres of fuel will be enough when we don't know the kind of driver you are

Just carry enough money Abeg undecided if E finish, you refill your tank, Simple!
Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by Oluwashina72: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
You didn't tell us the type of car, you didn't tell us the model, this question is not important bro

Because many things affect the consumption of fuel in a car like accelerating too much, applying brakes too much, so how do we know how many litres of fuel will be enough when we don't know the kind of driver you are

Just carry enough money Abeg undecided if E finish, you refill your tank, Simple!
my bad please! For a pencil light Camry,Honda Civic or Mazda mvp you can choose anyone you know about sir thanks
Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by Cypress042(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Op listen to this man and you won't regret it cool
Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by Oluwashina72: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Cypress042:
Op listen to this man and you won't regret it cool
my bad please! For a pencil light Camry,Honda Civic or Mazda mvp you can choose anyone you know about sir thanks
Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by Cypress042(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Oluwashina72:

MITCHELL96:

Help him please smiley

Oluwashina72:

1 Like

Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by fineboynl(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
First you have to first calculate the kilometers. Before anyone can assist you.
Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by Oluwashina72: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2022
fineboynl:
First you have to first calculate the kilometers. Before anyone can assist you.
66 kilometers
Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by fineboynl(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oluwashina72:

66 kilometers
most car will give you 8-10 km per liter But the realistic you should budget 15-20 liters.
Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2022
MITCHELL96:

though you mentioned 1 or 2 things that might affect fuel consumption

you failed to mention the actual things that affect besides the engine size, average speed and load eg how many passengers and weight of other loads

engine size
average speed
load

have direcr impact than breaking or
accelaratiom
Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by temmym4(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
The distance between Akure to Ore is a bit above 80km.

Consider the fact that you might come across traffic around Adeyemi College of Edu. while passing through Ondo town (I always do)

Based on my own usage, Camry 2.2 (Pencil/Fishlight) takes about 20L to and fro. This includes driving around town before going back. (i.e Akure - Ore -Akure)

1 Like

Re: If you drive in akure,how many litres of fuel will a pencil Camry consume from.. by Oluwashina72: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
temmym4:
The distance between Akure to Ore is a bit above 80km.

Consider the fact that you might come across traffic around Adeyemi College of Edu. while passing through Ondo town (I always do)

Based on my own usage, Camry 2.2 (Pencil/Fishlight) takes about 20L to and fro. This includes driving around town before going back. (i.e Akure - Ore -Akure)
Thank you for the response sir

(1) (Reply)

A Vibrating Toyota Corolla 2002-solution-ish / Porsche, Aston Martins, Champagne And Nigeria’s Rich / Could This Be The Cause Of Accidents These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.