Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA (543 Views)

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2022
A pro Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu group, Yoruba Oke-Oya Fun Asiwaju (YOFA), has said the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), is acceptable in the North like late MKO Abiola who won the 1993 presidential election.
Director-General of YOFA, Abdulfattah Olaitan Shittu, stated this in Zaria when he led members of his group on a courtesy visit to the Oba Yoruba in Zazzau Emirate, Alhaji (Bar) Ishak Bello, to seek his blessing and assistance in mobilisation of Yoruba community to participate in the 2023 general elections.
Shittu said the North has been magnanimous and demonstrated spirit brotherhood by supporting Tinubu during the APC presidential and in the build up to the general election, but the Yoruba community in the North must wake up and rally round their own, ti show the their host community that, Asiwaju is also accepted and valued at home.
He pleaded with the traditional ruler to assist in mobilising his subjects across the Zazzau Emirate to go and participate in the ongoing Continuous Voter’s Registration to get their Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) and go out to vote Asiwaju in the general elections.
Shittu who said, YOFA would be visiting all the traditional rulers across the 19 northern states, assured Tinubu’s presidency will give the traditional institution constitutional roles, which he believes will help in addressing myriad of challenges confronting the nation, especially security.
Responding, Bello said as a traditional rulers, they are fathers to all and constantly working for survival and advancement of Nigerians.
He however urged the group to back their belief in Asiwaju as the messiah that Nigeria needs, with
prayers that God should chose the best for Nigeria.
https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-acceptable-in-north-like-mko-yofa/
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by BaddestQueen(f): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
A pro Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu group, Yoruba Oke-Oya Fun Asiwaju (YOFA), has said the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), is acceptable in the North like late MKO Abiola who won the 1993 presidential election.
Director-General of YOFA, Abdulfattah Olaitan Shittu, stated this in Zaria when he led members of his group on a courtesy visit to the Oba Yoruba in Zazzau Emirate, Alhaji (Bar) Ishak Bello, to seek his blessing and assistance in mobilisation of Yoruba community to participate in the 2023 general elections.
Shittu said the North has been magnanimous and demonstrated spirit brotherhood by supporting Tinubu during the APC presidential and in the build up to the general election, but the Yoruba community in the North must wake up and rally round their own, ti show the their host community that, Asiwaju is also accepted and valued at home.
He pleaded with the traditional ruler to assist in mobilising his subjects across the Zazzau Emirate to go and participate in the ongoing Continuous Voter’s Registration to get their Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) and go out to vote Asiwaju in the general elections.
Shittu who said, YOFA would be visiting all the traditional rulers across the 19 northern states, assured Tinubu’s presidency will give the traditional institution constitutional roles, which he believes will help in addressing myriad of challenges confronting the nation, especially security.
Responding, Bello said as a traditional rulers, they are fathers to all and constantly working for survival and advancement of Nigerians.
He however urged the group to back their belief in Asiwaju as the messiah that Nigeria needs, with
prayers that God should chose the best for Nigeria.
https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-acceptable-in-north-like-mko-yofa/
mynd44
lalasticlala
everybody hates the agbado munching criminal
his urchins are living in delusion
they just wanted to eat through the bullion van
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by Ofodirinwa: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2022
MKO that the north threw in prison?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
everybody hates the agbado munching criminal his urchins are living in delusion they just wanted to eat through the bullion van hahahahaha
stale already..... On Mazi Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by 9jii(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2022
Undeniable Fact.
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by Bomboiy: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2022
The same MKO the north betrayed?

Tinubu will be very foolish to think northerners love him, Tinubu and his urchins actually believe core Northerners will vote for him ahead of Atiku and Kwankwaso.
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by oyin44: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2022
tinubu is just one kind person that noone can resist him or decide not to support him because of his philanthropy gesture to Nigerians .. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by Zonefree(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
I believe YOFA knows how MKO ended undecided
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by SlurUsername1: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president 2023 grin
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by Zonefree(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president 2023 grin
President of NURTW South West zone.
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by BaddestQueen(f): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
stale already..... On Mazi Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba
chop agbado dey go ooo
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by KUNZEH(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Our Next President...Insha ALLAH
Fire On Jagaban Of Africa
BAT2023
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by helinues: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Yoruba group?

This one's dey seek cheap attention
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by helinues: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:

everybody hates the agbado munching criminal
his urchins are living in delusion
they just wanted to eat through the bullion van
hahahahaha

Stop being incoherent.

Try and be making sensible comments devoid of crying and wailing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by BaddestQueen(f): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Stop being incoherent.

Try and be making sensible comments devoid of crying and wailing
helinues leave me alone oooo
I don't love you and you'll never see my pant.

cc
Rekhina
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by helinues: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
helinues leave me alone oooo
I don't love you and you'll never see my pant.

cc
Rekhina

Another incoherent bunkum..

You can do it NL canceller, try and be creative for your own sanity sake
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by Okoroawusa: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2022
This is how you promote your candidate. Not by terrorizing and bullying everyone in the cyberspace.
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by BaddestQueen(f): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Another incoherent bunkum..

You can do it NL canceller, try and be creative for your own sanity sake
who's this
I don't know you naaa cry
Stop attacking me
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by helinues: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2022
BaddestQueen:
who's this
I don't know you naaa cry
Stop attacking me

That's how confusion dey start.

You did not know the person you already accused of sending you pm on this same thread.

What could have happened between you and incoherency that it's disappointing and disgracing you on public place?
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by yomi961: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Another rant from a delusional group.
Hand work of Tinubu dollars

Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by lonecatt(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2022
just collect his money and chop
there will be enough agbado and cassava to go round .
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by BaddestQueen(f): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

That's how confusion dey start.

You did not know the person you already accused of sending you pm on this same thread.

What could have happened between you and incoherency that it's disappointing and disgracing you on public place?

off to church sad
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by adekolaelect(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Bomboiy:
The same MKO the north betrayed?

Tinubu will be very foolish to think northerners love him, Tinubu and his urchins actually believe core Northerners will vote for him ahead of Atiku and Kwankwaso.
and some Obituari followers too believe they will get Magic votes from the north when they believed Tinubu will not get . Wait and see when Tinubu becomes president but we beg you not to start any nonsense IPOB or Oduduwa nation when outcome of election don't go your way.

Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by Wisetrue99: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

Confusionists grin Which of candidates is not accepted anywhere

Tinubu wey no get him own personality/identity

Today, he is like Awolowo, tomorrow, he is MKO grin so tey MKO pikin disgrace am for national TV

Na so these people batter their own image and he won be like them

It is well oooooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by ThatFairGuy1: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Onye Dibia dey go Church undecided

Carnib.....
BaddestQueen:
off to church sad
Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by Creamypie(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Nonsense talk from an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by BaddestQueen(f): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Carnib.....
stop bugging me sir.
cry
you'll never see my pant

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA by Kurutinto(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Carnib.....

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j
Rule 2. Insulting a nairalander and calling her a cannibal

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Cannot Trace His Records In Governance, Unlike Obiano / Dare Art Alade Sings "A Whole New World" At Official Relaunch Of The New NNPC / Gov. Wike Does Not Have The Capacity, Intellect To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.