Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land (4364 Views)

Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
The Hypocrisy is alarming, Igbos can't vote in Lagos a former FTC but Wike can be FTC minister despite there being several individuals from the Middle belt or even Abuja that Tinubu can pick. This is really negligence to the middle belt and the greater Northern Nigria. Tinubu has been treating the North like Orphans and traumatizing them with the threats of war.

There's ominous silence from the North, fear rents the air, they can't fight, they have been betrayed, they have betrayed the East in the past so there's distrust and no one can help them, they have divided and defeated the North, retired politicians like Elrufai who now almost in a voluntary exile in solitude. I don't like the way North is being treated, I'm being honest here. Tinubu should temper revenge with mercy. The greatest fear of the North have happened.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by SmartPolician: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oga, go and do something meaningful with your time. This writeup is totally unnecessary.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
Oga, go and do something meaningful with your time. This writeup is totally unnecessary.
I think what could have been unnecessary is your comment, if you had adjudged my Submission not necessary, why comment, yeye dey smell cold, conscience lacking Urchi-n

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by vengertime: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
It's unfortunate nairaland is now MadPeopleLand.com where mad people can just create any thread for attention

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
vengertime:
It's unfortunate nairaland is now MadPeopleLand.com where mad people can just create any thread for attention
then go back to the psychiatric, we are trying to sanitize nairaland, thank you for promptly identifying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AfonjaConehead: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wow..this is why I of all people is in full support of the JagaNigga himself..

Carry on,CityBoy cool

Btw,keep the Igbo people outta your whatever magana,thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Goodman2023: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is our government... tinubu is the definition of "one Nigeria" ...not buhari with his tribalistic appointment...one Nigeria no be for mouth and no tribe has monopoly of controlling Abuja... make I relocate for the next eight years...wike abeg give me small plot make I build...na our time

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Wow..this is why I of all people is in full support of the JagaNigga himself..

Carry on,CityBoy cool

Btw,keep the Igbo people outta your whatever magana,thank you very much
I like him too for Roasting his supporters the way he is going, no be who call police dey win case, it is a whole new precedent he is setting, when North were doing their own it felt like they would be there forever, power is transient and equity not vendetta is the way to go, Tinubu is going on a vendetta that would have impact beyond his time as for Igbos, I can't keep us out, we are a veto and elder in the Federal Republic and obligated to speak up.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
The Hypocrisy is alarming, Igbos can't vote in Lagos a former FTC but Wike can be FTC minister despite there being several individuals from the Middle belt or even Abuja that Tinubu can pick. This is really negligence to the middle belt and the greater Northern Nigria. Tinubu has been treating the North like Orphans and traumatizing them with the threats of war.

There's ominous silence from the North, fear rents the air, they can't fight, they have been betrayed, they have betrayed the East in the past so there's distrust and no one can help them, they have divided and defeated the North, retired politicians like Elrufai who now almost in a voluntary exile in solitude. I don't like the way North is being treated, I'm being honest here. Tinubu should temper revenge with mercy. The greatest fear of the North have happened.

Ohu rest.

Will you prefer Tinubu appoint an Abuja resident?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AfonjaConehead: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
I like him too for Roasting his supporters the way he is going, no be who call police dey win case, it is a whole new precedent he is setting, when North were doing their own it felt like they would be there forever, power is transient and equity not vendetta is the way to go, Tinubu is going on a vendetta that would have impact beyond his time as for Igbos, I can't keep us out, we are a veto and elder in the Federal Republic and obligated to speak up.
Tinubu ain't on no vendetta mission,he is only putting things in order and those kinikon mallams ye be talking about were nothing but lopsided quota system round pegs in square holes

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by BoldBrainz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
This one is trying to play the devil's advocate.

When did the North or Abuja indigenes and residents appoint you their spokesman? Who sent you on this fool's errand? Some of you are so unimaginative that even your schemes look like sand castles built by children.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Tinubu ain't on no vendetta mission,he is only putting things in order and those kinikon mallams ye be talking about were nothing but lopsided quota system round pegs in square holes
I feel merit entirely over federal Character is the same excuse used in the past to populate people from particular group in every sector, however I hope the North learns about equity but if you are talking entirely on merit for real, I don't think South West have produced better governors than North West so why can't there be someone from Middle belt who can be minister of FTC, if we are all made to accept Lagos as south west, why can't Abuja at least be Middle belt.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
I think what could have been unnecessary is your comment, if you had adjudged my Submission not necessary, why comment, yeye dey smell cold, conscience lacking Urchi-n

Why is it now that a SS individual is being appointed as Minister of the FCT that you remember middlebelt people?

When the position was being rotated among northerners we did not hear you start your unsolicited advocacy on behalf of the middlebelt folks .

By the way, a SS man has more right to administer FCT being that it is resources from his region that are being used to develop and sustain that territory .

Just goes to show how my submission on you Ibos being the greatest enemies of the SS people.

A fellow ohu like yourself stupid up against a SS man being SP and even went on a rant calling for the scrapping of the ministry of Niger Delta affairs.

Don't let me remind you how your useless legislators have been siding with the north to block any talk of resource control for the SS and even objected shamelessly to the 25% oil derrivative to oil producing states and how they still backed the north over the onshore offshore dichotomy.

My hatred for you ohus is founded on your sickening levels of parasitism on the SS and how you keep alligning with the north to shortchange us whenever the opportunity arises

Wike will oversee another redistribution excersice involving abandoned properties soon.

Continue.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Christistruth03: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Abuja is not no man's Land

Abuja belongs to the Gwari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Why is it now that a SS individual is being appointed as Minister of the FCT that you remember middlebelt people?

When the position was being rotated among northerners we did not hear you start your unsolicited advocacy on behalf of the middlebelt folks .

By the way, a SS man has more right to administer FCT being that it is resources from his region that are being used to develop and sustain that territory .

Just goes to show how my submission on you Ibos being the greatest enemies of the SS people.

A fellow ohu like yourself stupid up against a SS man being SP and even went on a rant calling for the scrapping of the ministry of Niger Delta affairs.

Don't let me remind you how your useless legislators have been siding with the north to block any talk of resource control for the SS and even objected shamelessly to the 25% oil derrivative to oil producing states and how they still backed the north over the onshore offshore dichotomy.

My hatred for you ohus is founded on your sickening levels of parasitism on the SS and how you keep alligning with the north to shortchange us whenever the opportunity arises

Wike will oversee another redistribution excersice involving abandoned properties soon.

Continue.
Abuja was created out of pre amalgamation North so it is understood if a Northerner is the minister but an Esterner or Westerner being the minister of Abuja raises questions especially when the new reality is embedded in tribal geography
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Tinubu is making it seem like a no man's land then

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Niger Delta developed Abuja

Ohu rest
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AfonjaConehead: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

I feel merit entirely over federal Character is the same excuse used in the past to populate people from particular group in every sector, however I hope the North learns about equity but if you are talking entirely on merit for real, I don't think South West have produced better governors than North West so why can't there be someone from Middle belt who can be minister of FTC, if we are all made to accept Lagos as south west, why can't Abuja at least be Middle belt.
Oh better posi yaself for upliftment o,this ain't no time for speeches about who nor send you.

When we had that human being,buhari, virtually all fed govt petroleum agencies where all headed by northerners - NNPC,DPR,PTDF,PPPMC,PPPRA, PETROLEUM MINISTER... In their gathering,they don't mind speaking Hausa
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Abuja was created out of pre amalgamation North so it is understood if a Northerner is the minister but an Esterner or Westerner being the minister of Abuja raises questions especially when the new reality is embedded in tribal geography

In that case start packing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Oh better posi yaself for upliftment o,this ain't no time for speeches about who nor send you.

When we had that human being,buhari, virtually all fed govt petroleum agencies where all headed by northerners - NNPC,DPR,PTDF,PPPMC,PPPRA, PETROLEUM MINISTER... In their gathering,they don't mind speaking Hausa
I'm positioning myself for upliftment in case you don't know one day I may need your vote including their vote so don't think I'm wasting my time, I'm trying to understand reality and present myself as someone with solution, POLITICS for now all we have is excuses for recycling the problem and distrust
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by olisaEze(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alex the bell ringer, every SE’ner the North has used has always ended up discarded with no one caring! From Ekwueme to Nzeribe, to both Daniel Kalu & the former convicted Kalu, Rochas, Emefiele... the list long gan! Tinubu is only returning the favor, so relax! Let them have a taste of their own medicine. Till we understand that no one entity has monopoly of legislative rascality, then we won’t know how to live together in peace. Quit agitating an already agitated forum and let the script play out! cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

In that case start packing

You do know I live in Enugu ?
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

You do know I live in Enugu ?

Then tell your Abuja residents to start packing .

Gwari people need their land back

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Parachoko: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

You IPOB and Obi Orchins just love creating problem where there is nonw

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

By law, I don't have the right to tell an adult citizen where to live, just know that if Wike is good for Abuja, Ikechukwu would be good to vote and be voted for in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AlexBells(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
You IPOB and Obi Orchins just love creating problem where there is nonw
Oh, creating a problem where is non is actually commendable, it takes creativity to create a problem, your lots can't even create a solution
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Parachoko: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:

Oh, creating a problem where is non is actually commendable, it takes creativity to create a problem, your lots can't even create a solution
You will waste your life on Nairaland for another 8 years, Wailing unnecessarily.

No go find better thing do with your life

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:

Sharap abeg..
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
You will waste your life on Nairaland for another 8 years, Wailing unnecessarily.

No go find better thing do with your life

Dey play.....

Ndi failure dishing advice
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
AlexBells:
By law, I don't have the right to tell an adult citizen where to live, just know that if Wike is good for Abuja, Ikechukwu would be good to vote and be voted for in Lagos

The day ikechukwu steps out of his assigned 4 by 6 lockup shop that is the day he will remember his village .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Ilorin says otherwise..

Now whatya slaves gonna do about that

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
IGBOLAND supports the war 100%...

We wanna check something in this brewing Yoruba war vs Fulanis in NiGER Republic

The Yoruba WAR must proceed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governor Aspirants Set To Defy PDP / Reducing Cost Of Governance / Shoprite Enters Anambra As Obi Lays Foundation For $30m Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.