Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,603 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Activist Aisha Yesufu Shows Off Her Dance Skills As She Joins The #bugachallenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Activist Aisha Yesufu Shows Off Her Dance Skills As She Joins The #bugachallenge (358 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) / Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Dance Steps In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activist Aisha Yesufu Shows Off Her Dance Skills As She Joins The #bugachallenge by Marvlehazle: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Activist Aisha Yesufu showed off her dance steps as she joined popular Buga challenge

Watch the video below....

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/activist-aisha-yesufu-shows-off-her.html

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Shows Off Her Dance Skills As She Joins The #bugachallenge by MadamVanessa(f): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2022
shocked

Anywhere belly face activist
Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Shows Off Her Dance Skills As She Joins The #bugachallenge by God1000(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
She's a woman of substance, I think the world of her

1 Like

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Shows Off Her Dance Skills As She Joins The #bugachallenge by doggedfighter(f): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2022
A queen !

1 Like

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Shows Off Her Dance Skills As She Joins The #bugachallenge by obiekunie01: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2022
This woman really know how provoke her terrorist brothers!

anyway sha i wish i can have the contact of that one backing the camera - her ass men!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activist Aisha Yesufu Shows Off Her Dance Skills As She Joins The #bugachallenge by SAMBARRY: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin
obiekunie01:
This woman really know how provoke her terrorist brothers!

anyway sha i wish i can have the contact of that one backing the camera - her ass men!!
the way head knackers hate her henn.e dey always do them like say make them kill her grin

I'm sure if they had opportunity, they'd have killed her because of the way she dey always expose their barbarism grin cheesy grin

Even one head slammer on the religious thread claimed she's not a genuine Muslim grin

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Virgin But I’m Not From Israel Lady Interested In Marrying Kenneth Aguba / PSquare - Jaiye (Official Video Is Out) / Mercy Chinwo - Obinasom 1 Hour Loop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.