Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! (807 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Iamdbull: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2022
I already told you guys at the romance section how I have been kicked out of my lekki apartment. So now I have moved back with my parents and now this is my challenge!

I have a father that is retired. The kind of people without much purpose that fill there days with small talks and idle talks and also try to while away there timeby finding petty amusements here and there

So this morning we were both in the car going to church and I picked a book to read only for him to start all these idle talks and asking some silly questions " where is that your babe that you came with that time, she's so tall bla bla bla" and trying to start other irrelevant conversation, me that I am struggling to find my life bearing. I gave him those unenthusiastic reply which made me feel kind of rude inside.

It's so fustrating when I see people younger than me that are far far ahead and here I am someone is trying to drag my mindset down so fustrating.

The most unfortunate part is some people are looking for This kind of person as dad, life no just balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by chatinent: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Tell me the truth, which promotional album are you selling this time?

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Zonefree(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2022
So, what help do you need now?
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2022
At least he accomodated you, you should be grateful to him rather than spew your unrespectful venom here.

Get the fück out of his house if you think its easy to feed others.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Shapeaso: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
You shouldn't be bugging your parents. Go and rent your apartment and be a man.
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by VeryWickedMan: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Drop a diss track to your father, call out his ancestors, Bleep his babe, track his age grade crew then finally do a drive by shooting & dropping him for good.
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Oblongata: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2022
You are just looking for who to blame for your woes. Better grow sense and get back on track! Somebody and his wife is accommodating your broke ass and you are being so ungrateful. If you could afford to trek because you wanted to avoid his blabbing, you can move out and stay homeless as well. What is your business with who is dragging who down between a husband and wife that nurtured you? Go get your own wife and start a family and let’s see if you would do better…

For your mind now your broke ass is doing them a favor by staying with them bah? when people younger than you is busy buying houses and cars for their parents. Kontinue.
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by excell0001: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Iamdbull:
I already told you guys at the romance section how I have been kicked out of my lekki apartment. So now I have moved back with my parents and now this is my challenge!

I have a father that I will tag as one of the most UNambitious people in the world. My mom is the breadwinner. The kind of people without purpose that fill there days with small talks and idle talks and also try to while away there time on earth by find petty amusements here and there.

So this morning we were both in the car going to church and I picked a book to read only for him to start all these idle talks and asking some silly questions " where is that your babe that you came with that time, she's so tall bla bla bla" and trying to start other irrelevant conversation, me that I am struggling to find my life bearing. I gave him those unenthusiastic reply which made me feel kind of rude inside.

This has been happening for long, I remember like 7 years ago that I decided to trek a long journey rather than moving with him and when questioned I voiced out that I hate his petty talks.

I thought I was the only one feeling this way until I talked to my other siblings and one was even saying he is thousands of years behind. The frustrating thing is I have a brother that is very brilliant but my parents always complain that he drinks and he's not serious but now am beginning to think it's due to the weak father figure we have that caused it all

There was even a point my mum used to complain but after a while she just gave up and allowed him to drag her down.

It's so fustrating when I see people younger than me that are far far ahead and here I am someone is trying to drag my mindset down so fustrating.

he might not be up to date but what I see is that he is trying to connect with you. I am not a fan of small talk but I have come to realise that they lead to the deeper once

1 Like

Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by cavreek: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Appreciate the man's effort to connect with his child. Use the advantage and get inspiration for ur big hit
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by frozen70(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Iamdbull:

I have a father that I will tag as one of the most UNambitious people in the world. My mom is the breadwinner. The kind of people without purpose that fill there days with small talks and idle talks and also try to while away there time on earth by find petty amusements here and there.

This has been happening for long, I remember like 7 years ago that I decided to trek a long journey rather than moving with him and when questioned I voiced out that I hate his petty talks.

I thought I was the only one feeling this way until I talked to my other siblings and one was even saying he is thousands of years behind. The frustrating thing is I have a brother that is very brilliant but my parents always complain that he drinks and he's not serious but now am beginning to think it's due to the weak father figure we have that caused it all

There was even a point my mum used to complain but after a while she just gave up and allowed him to drag her down.

Guy, you need to learn to stay a bit distance from him even if you all stay under the same roof

Don't let his attitude wey you down

The situation you are facing now is not his business and won't be

Avoid using any harsh words on him, just ignore him

So that you won't be asked to apologise to him for using careless words on him that's why I say distance yourself

Pray to God to reposition you so that you can find your way
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Iamdbull: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2022
excell0001:

he might not be up to date but what I see is that he is trying to connect with you. I am not a fan of small talk but I have come to realise that they lead to the deeper once
You are right tho. Just too fixated on my problem to start some talk that will lead to nothing at the end of the day. Country hard everybody dey find ways
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Iamdbull: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2022
frozen70:

Guy, you need to learn to stay a bit distance from him even if you all stay under the same roof

Don't let his attitude wey you down

The situation you are facing now is not his business and won't be

Avoid using any harsh words on him, just ignore him

So that you won't be asked to apologise to him for using careless words on him that's why I say distance yourself

Pray to God to reposition you so that you can find your way
Thanks alot for this sensible contribution, I can't use harsh words on him at all. I just wish I have a very serious minded person I can talk to, not someone that wants to joke and side talk all the time
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by frozen70(f): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Cutehector:
At least he accomodated you, you should be grateful to him rather than spew your unrespectful venom here.

Get the fück out of his house if you think its easy to feed others.

You are not sounding like a gentleman

You don't know the situation of the entire family

Did you read where he said because of his father's nonchalant life style, his mum becomes the family bread winner

Which child wants to see the mum raising the children whole his dad is still alive

They have gone through hard times to get this far and still going through hard times

I expected you to talk to him as a fellow guy and calm him down

We all have one nonsense or the other that we are going through in life
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by frozen70(f): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Iamdbull:

Thanks alot for this sensible contribution, I can't use harsh words on him at all. I just wish I have a very serious minded person I can talk to, not someone that wants to joke and side talk all the time

That's the more reason why you have to be determined in life

May God see you through
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Mikeeytools: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2022
One day you would miss that man .
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2022
frozen70:

You are not sounding like a gentleman

You don't know the situation of the entire family

Did you read where he said because of his father's nonchalant life style, his mum becomes the family bread winner

Which child wants to see the mum raising the children whole his dad is still alive

They have gone through hard times to get this far and still going through hard times

I expected you to talk to him as a fellow guy and calm him down

We all have one nonsense or the other that we are going through in life
hi frozen, my comments doesnt have to please you.

Op if you are seeking for validations here, then i am sorry, you are decieving yourself.
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by frozen70(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Cutehector:
hi frozen, my comments doesnt have to please you.

Op if you are seeking for validations here, then i am sorry, you are decieving yourself.

I don't need to be pleased

It's your opinion and it's for the general views
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by ibechris(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Your father is not the problem but the country u find yourself.
Re: Help!! I May Start Disrespecting My Father!! by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2022
frozen70:

I don't need to be pleased

It's your opinion and it's for the general views
great so respect it!

(1) (Reply)

. / Free Counselling U Cant Resist / Are We Really Helpin Our Female Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.