Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians (794 Views)

New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu / World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by SadiqBabaSani: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu despises all Nigerian Christians.
including northern Apc chieftains whom he holds in contempt.

He has declared Jihad on our Christian faith and confirmed himself an inferior Muslims.

Gods willing, the seven spirits of God bears witness, Tinubu will never become President of Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by immortalcrown(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

He has declared Jihad on our Christian faith and confirmed himself an inferior Muslims.

Gods willing, the seven spirits of God bears witness, Tinubu will never become President of Nigeria.
You people sound as if BAT and APC are collectively the only option. If you do not want Muslim-Muslim ticket, vote either for Muslim-Christian ticket or for Christian-Muslim ticket. Stop acting as if there are no alternatives. Or, are you indirectly saying your vote must be for APC whether good or bad?

I judge a candidate based on his or her ability to manage public funds well, not based on religion. My points against BAT are as follows. BAT will enthrone more oluomos that will manhandle humans and suck public fund dry. He is old and does not seem fit enough for the office. Bullion vans are not a sign of integrity. Age falsification and certificate saga are not a sign of transparency. LCC company's action and his silence during EndSARS are suspicious. Who he picks as a running mate does not make any difference as long as he is the head.

Even if BAT is a Christian or chooses a Christian as a running mate, I will not vote for him. Even if Obi is a Muslim and chooses a Muslim as a running mate, I will vote for him as long as he has the reputation he has now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by SlurUsername1: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Peter obi murdered his own people in anambra as governor and also harassed northerners, his VP is calling for the extrajudicial execution of homosexuals, I hope international observers are seeing this.
Vote in Peter for seccession of Nigeria
Vote in Peter obi for the release of NnamdI kanu
Vote in Peter obi for discrimination against the north
Vote in Peter for ipob killings of Muslims to triple
Vote in Peter obi for online bullying and toxicity to triple
Vote in Peter for his national investments to rake in as low as 4.3% in 10yrs
Peter turned anambra to an eldorado, yet lives in lagos with his family, will Nigerians all live abroad after his 8yrs as governor?
He's a monumental failure and disaster

3 Likes

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by SadiqBabaSani: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Peter obi murdered his own people in anambra as governor and also harassed northerners, his VP is calling for the extrajudicial execution of homosexuals, I hope international observers are seeing this.
Peter turned anambra to an eldorado, yet lives in lagos with his family, will Nigerians all live abroad after his 8yrs as governor?
Buhari campaigned more for terrorists bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen 4tb deadliest terror groups yet he became President, same will happen with Obi if God wills it

3 Likes

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by VoteObi2023: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Your lies are dead on arrival.

That Sarrki is now a Peter OBI campaigner. Try another lies

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by Carlosdd: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by ThatFairGuy1: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2022
WAILING uncontrollably.

You're Obi supporter, why should whatever Tinubu do be your concern?

That's WAILING
SadiqBabaSani:

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by SlurUsername1: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Shut up, he has been payed to support OBI like reno Omokri. Why do u ipob terrorists go as far back as 7 yes ago to dig out Reno's posts?
And u don't want us to call out someone who said these things few months back? How does this even invalidate the truth in his statement?
Igbos are indeed double standard retards

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by DMerciful(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
If he votes for Christian-Muslim ticket quietly
some people will think its a non issue snd vote for Muslim muslim ticket. If he makes a lot of noise then those docile people would wake up so it can be collectively rejected. The noise is better than just 1 one.
immortalcrown:
You people sound as if BAT and APC are collectively the only option. If you do not want Muslim-Muslim ticket, vote either for Muslim-Christian ticket or for Christian-Muslim ticket. Stop acting as if there are no alternatives. Or, are you indirectly saying your vote must be for APC whether good or bad?
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by SlurUsername1: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Buhari campaigned more for terrorists bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen 4tb deadliest terror groups yet he became President, same will happen with Obi if God wills it

Lol, this ipob clown thinks Peter obi Buhari..
Buhari is Fulani and fulanis control the North, Peter obi on the other hand belongs to the most phobic tribe in Nigeria. You think northerners have forgotten so soon how Ibo soldiers slaughtered Tafawa balewa, ahmadu bello, the sarduana of sokoto and the most senior Northern ranking officers in the army? You think they would like that to repeat itself? grin
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by rottennaija(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Including his wife who is a Christian pastor?
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by VoteObi2023: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Shut up, he has been payed to support OBI like reno Omokri. Why do u ipob terrorists go as far back as 7 yes ago to dig out Reno's posts?
And u don't want us to call out someone who said these things few months back? How does this even invalidate the truth in his statement?
Igbos are indeed double standard retards
Who paid him?
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by sotall(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2022
All Christian members of APC are stupid and fools if they dont leave the Islamic party called APC.

Imagine having a Muslim as your first president who became a disaster for the past 7 years.

Now you have another muslim presidential flag bearer and you are contemplating having a Muslim as vice.

Kuku turn the party to a Muslim party.

So Osinbajo was just nominated as vice president as a figurehead to hide their religious agenda.
Now that they are in power, they have decided to clme out fully.
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by Tomilola360: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

I judge a candidate based on his or her ability to manage public funds well, not based on religion. My points against BAT are as follows. BAT will enthrone more oluomos that will manhandle humans and suck public fund dry. He is old and does not seem fit enough for the office. Bullion vans are not a sign of integrity. Age falsification and certificate saga are not a sign of transparency. LCC company's action and his silence during EndSARS are suspicious. Who he picks as a running mate does not make any difference as long as he is the head.

Even if BAT is a Christian or chooses a Christian as a running mate, I will not vote for him. Even if Obi is a Muslim and chooses a Muslim as a running mate, I will vote for him as long as he has the reputation he has now.

You are one sensible Nigerian. God bless you
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by SlurUsername1: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Who paid him?

The same canibal who payed DSS to kill ibos with dissenting opinions from his and dump their bodies at EZU river.
Peter obi like his followers is a bloody extremist allergic to divergent opinions, if u think otherwise u can hit ur head on a flat rock.

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Braindead ipob pigs go wail tire..... Support your cursed piter hoebituary and leave mazi Tinubu for those who wan vote am, wailing here on nairaland won't stop the moving train

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by Penguin2: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

You have a point.

Except that it matters that there’s a balance between the two major religions in a multi religious country like Nigeria. You can wish the valid sensibilities of millions of Nigerian Christians away; just like you can’t do same to Muslims.

Can you?
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by sotall(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
i'm a christian and i will vote Tinubu.... If you wan die bcuz of that, greet baba God for me

Shattap! Why deny your religion to make a point.?

Nigerian Christians are waiting for Tinubu to announce his vice officially.

Southwest your region has one of the biggest Christian denomination in Nigeria and they have been vocal.

Even Tinubu can not win Southwest with a muslim vice.

Take that to the bank
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

See as this one dey cry as if nah only APCe go dey the ballot paper.
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by TakeBackNaija: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Your low IQ wouldn't allow you to understand that your first sentence is enough reason why Obi should be voted for since he is not ethnocentric. You said he killed IPOB in one sentence and in another you said he will still support IPOB by declaring Biafra. It's either you're a lunatic who doesn't know what he is saying or you're braindead.

The rest of the rubbish you wrote doesn't deserve any further response.

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by SlurUsername1: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2022
TakeBackNaija:

Your low IQ wouldn't allow you to understand that your first sentence is enough reason why Obi should be voted for since he is not ethnocentric. You said he killed IPOB in one sentence and in another you said he will still support IPOB by declaring Biafra. It's either you're a lunatic who doesn't know what he is saying or you're braindead.

The rest of the rubbish you wrote doesn't deserve any further response.

Where did you see Ipob in my statement? Was there Ipob during his term as governor? Were they proscribed by the federal government as at then? Why should his solution to dissenting voices be extrajudicail killings? Why not punish them with jail times. It is because Obi is genocidal and an extremist whom divergent opinions disgust
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by VoteObi2023: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

The same canibal who payed DSS to kill ibos with dissenting opinions from his and dump their bodies at EZU river.
Peter obi like his followers is a bloody extremist allergic to divergent opinions, if u think otherwise u can hit ur head on a flat rock.
You guys be consistent nah.

You people claim Peter Obi is an IPOB member and anti-Nigeria and still say he killed Igbos (secessionists) and dumped their bodies in Ezu river.

We don pass this level now.

Our contest now is with Atiku not Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by SlurUsername1: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:

You guys be consistent nah.

You people claim Peter Obi is an IPOB member and anti-Nigeria and still say he killed Igbos (secessionists) and dumped their bodies in Ezu river.

We don pass this level now.

Our contest now is with Atiku not Tinubu.

Shame be unto u and ur household if u can pin point where I said obi killed Igbos
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by VoteObi2023: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Shame be unto u and ur household if u can pin point where I said obi killed Igbos
Shame be until you and your household if you APC supporters deny saying those killed in Ezu river are Biafra agitators

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by sarrki(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:

God forbids
Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by Vulturereloaded: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by Arysexy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Egyptian Muslim brotherhood party in Nigeria?

Rara!

Re: Between Tinubu and Nigerian Christians by VoteObi2023: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
sarrki:

God forbids
Who sabi you? Na you be the only Sarrki? The person I quoted already know the Sarrki I was talking about

(1) (Reply)

Disappointment As CNN Postpones Peter Obi's Interview Indefinitely / PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike / Video: Commotion Cause by Peter Obi Mega Rally Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.