Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike (790 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics / Thank God Atiku Did Not Win / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by joy4news(m): 12:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Former vice president and presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar says the opposition will survive without Rivers State governor Nyesom Wike.

Bwala made the comment on Friday, hours after the Rivers State leader briefed the press where he opened up on the crisis rocking the PDP since its presidential primary election in May.

“Iyorcha Ayu and Atiku were founding members. They left and had to come back. Let me tell you why you can’t play God,” Mr Bwala said in a Channels TV interview on Friday night.

“Atiku left, the party survived. Ayu left, the party survived. If Wike leaves, the party will survive. Obasanjo is not in PDP, it survived. You need to understand and know the limit of your operation and influence,” Mr Bwala added.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/pdp-crisis-you-cant-play-god-atikus-camp-fires-back-at-wike/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by SlavaUkraini: 1:17am On Sep 24, 2022
He who the gods want to destroy, they first make Mad.

Now that Wike is displaying Political Madness, it is safe to say that he is heading for Political destruction.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Dalnadoni: 1:24am On Sep 24, 2022
They just dey reply this man...if Wike is not a threat then chase him from the party i want to check something...grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Goodson15: 1:26am On Sep 24, 2022
PDP is digging their grave gradually come 2023 wike only needs equity simple
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Winnersunited: 1:28am On Sep 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
He who the gods want to destroy, they first make Mad.

Now that Wike is displaying Political Madness, it is safe to say that he is heading for Political destruction.
When Atiku and his followers did it to Jonathan 2015, it was not madness and Political destruction. Haba!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by SlavaUkraini: 1:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Winnersunited:
When Atiku and his followers did it to Jonathan 2015, it was not madness and Political destruction. Haba!!!

It was madness and Atiku with his followers were Politically destroyed and disenfranchised in the APC..

That is why they came back to the PDP.

Dino Melaye is a good case study..
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by 9jahotblog: 1:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Osun PDP did not tacitly support the presidential candidate of our party today, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the presidential primaries despite the fact that his wife hails from Ilesha. He won the election and didn't harbour any bile or hate towards our gubernatorial campaigns in July. Infact he had to suspend one of his foreign trips to attend our mega rally fews days to the election. That's how real party men behave, not veiled party men who don't care once it's not their own personal ambitions.

Governor Nyesom Wike was nowhere to be found, he was holed up somewhere in London negotiating with opposition parties on how to make his own party loose in February.

Save for when he was going round on consultations for his now dead presidential ambition, he has never for once supported the party here either in the area of conflict resolution or financial assistance since he became Rivers state governor. I wonder where some of his sympathisers are getting the fiction that he 'carried' the party since we lost out in 2015. What this simply means is that Wike has ONLY been nursing a presidential ambition since 2015 and never cared if the party did well or not in states where we have been in opposition.

Now to Rivers politics, Amaechi from my personal interactions with my people in Rivers is even more loved as governor than this dictator who always wants things to go his way.

When Amaechi as a sitting governor dumped the PDP to support President Buhari in 2015, he could only contribute 63k votes to the APC. Isn't it worrisome that his successor who witnessed all these is the same person threatening fire and brimstone over where Rivers state votes would sway in few months' time?

Finally, what would be the feelings of his cronies who he has already gifted PDP tickets for both national assembly and the RVHA? The election of his preferred NASS candidates and that of Atiku hold the very same day. Indefatigable National Chairman of Pdp, Senator Iyorchia Ayu has come to stay. To hell with Wike and his stooges.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Mjshexy(f): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Goodson15:
PDP is digging their grave gradually come 2023 wike only needs equity simple
Equity he started fighting for after he lost out in the Presidential slot and the vice. He has been boastfully wasting Rivers money on party activities that has absolutely no benefit to the people.
Nigeria needs a total reset on all levels and that's what Peter Obi is coming to implement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Realist12: 2:31am On Sep 24, 2022
One thing is clear , the root cause of PDP's failure is the reward system, PDP doesn't have good reward system. They are for the highest bidder . Money isn't everything. And that's why Tinubu is the best candidate.
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by 9jahotblog: 2:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Wike 'frustrated' PDP Zoning Policy, Says Atiku Spokesman

Daniel Bwala, the spokesperson of the Atiku Campaign Organisation, has accused Governor Nyesom Wike of frustrating efforts by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to micro-zone its presidential ticket to the southeast.

Bwala made the comment on Friday, only hours after the Rivers Governor briefed the press on the PDP’s crisis since its presidential primary election in May.

Speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today, Bwala said, “The whole gamut of power zoning here or there started with Governor Wike. He virtually had everything he wanted. He brought this chairman (Ayu).

“When a discussion was being held in the party that power should be zoned, I recall very well, Atiku was inclined that it should be zoned to either the southeast or northeast—these are the two geo-political zones that have not benefited.

“Then, he (Wike) said if it was ever zoned to the southeast, he was not going to run.

“The movement then was that it should be micro-zoned to the southeast – among stakeholders from the region. He (Wike) frustrated it because he was interested.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/23/wike-frustrated-pdp-zoning-policy-says-atiku-spokesman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by sunray(m): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Wike is not asking for too much. The powers that be should play politics of inclusion by being fair to the southern part of the country.
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by saintopus(m): 3:35am On Sep 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Osun PDP did not tacitly support the presidential candidate of our party today, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the presidential primaries despite the fact that his wife hails from Ilesha. He won the election and didn't harbour any bile or hate towards our gubernatorial campaigns in July. Infact he had to suspend one of his foreign trips to attend our mega rally fews days to the election. That's how real party men behave, not veiled party men who don't care once it's not their own personal ambitions.

Governor Nyesom Wike was nowhere to be found, he was holed up somewhere in London negotiating with opposition parties on how to make his own party loose in February.

Save for when he was going round on consultations for his now dead presidential ambition, he has never for once supported the party here either in the area of conflict resolution or financial assistance since he became Rivers state governor. I wonder where some of his sympathisers are getting the fiction that he 'carried' the party since we lost out in 2015. What this simply means is that Wike has ONLY been nursing a presidential ambition since 2015 and never cared if the party did well or not in states where we have been in opposition.

Now to Rivers politics, Amaechi from my personal interactions with my people in Rivers is even more loved as governor than this dictator who always wants things to go his way.

When Amaechi as a sitting governor dumped the PDP to support President Buhari in 2015, he could only contribute 63k votes to the APC. Isn't it worrisome that his successor who witnessed all these is the same person threatening fire and brimstone over where Rivers state votes would sway in few months' time?

Finally, what would be the feelings of his cronies who he has already gifted PDP tickets for both national assembly and the RVHA? The election of his preferred NASS candidates and that of Atiku hold the very same day. Indefatigable National Chairman of Pdp, Senator Iyorchia Ayu has come to stay. To hell with Wike and his stooges.

You are a true Rivers Man, it's karma at play.

There's no way of liking your writeup twice. I would have done so because you said it all.

I'm a member of the PDP but I know that Wike is the worst govenor of the state.

He is above the law and selfish doing everything only for ObioAkpo LGA and PHALGA.

For almost 8years no employment in Rivers State.

No promotion in the civil Service. For a state like Rivers State still paying N18,000.00 as minimum wage is evil.

At the end you will say you a fighting for Rivers State people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Florindiaz: 4:52am On Sep 24, 2022
What await PDP in few months to come before election hmm even Atiku will openly support obi! Some PDP governors from south south,south east,south west,north central,north east,north west will open tell there people to vote for Obi and PDP candidates for the coming elections for for equity,fairness and national unity! Watch out�
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Ruggedniggaone: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

It was madness and Atiku with his followers were Politically destroyed and disenfranchised in the APC..

That is why they came back to the PDP.

Dino Melaye is a good case study..
tell wike to decamp to apc pdp has called his bluff let him decamp and test his popularity
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Yankee101: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Cut him to size
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Wike, the side chick who wore the wedding gown only to find out the groom has a preferred bride grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by Penguin2: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Lol!

Atiku is not popular in the streets of the south.

Now, the PDP stakeholders he had hoped on to help him galvanize a little support for him are all pulling out.

This Bwala of an idiot should better be cautioned by Atiku except it was Atiku that instructed him to say this trash.

Atiku knows it’s game over if Wike and his men leaves.

You can’t ignore Wike, Duke, Makinde, Fayose, Mimiko, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Dakwambo, Adoke, etc.

Who else is left in the south?
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by colorsofrainbow: 5:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Dalnadoni:
They just dey reply this man...if Wike is not a threat then chase him from the party i want to check something...grin

You sef grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by SlavaUkraini: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
tell wike to decamp to apc pdp has called his bluff let him decamp and test his popularity

Wike is not popular outside the PDP.

In less than a years time, he would have lost most of his Political Relevance.
Re: PDP Crisis: You Can’t Play God, Atiku’s Camp Fires Back At Wike by 9jahotblog: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2022
saintopus:

You are a true Rivers Man, it's karma at play.

There's no way of liking your writeup twice. I would have done so because you said it all.

I'm a member of the PDP but I know that Wike is the worst govenor of the state.

He is above the law and selfish doing everything only for ObioAkpo LGA and PHALGA.

For almost 8years no employment in Rivers State.

No promotion in the civil Service. For a state like Rivers State still paying N18,000.00 as minimum wage is evil.

At the end you will say you a fighting for Rivers State people.
you are very right here, Wike is a clueless heartless politician that doesn’t think about the welfare of others. Wike will be disgrace and shamed in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Wike is just a clueless loser and failure personified. Atiku/Okowa has come to win.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Describe This Facial Expression With One Word / Colonization: How Tinubu Dehumanized Lagosians So They Become Dependant On Him / I Went To Collect My PVC In Jos My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.