Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Muslim Vs Christian Leaders - The Case Of Asiwaju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Vs Christian Leaders - The Case Of Asiwaju (208 Views)

Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? / Christian Leaders Reject Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit To Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Vs Christian Leaders - The Case Of Asiwaju by OsunOriginal: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2022
We need to begin to ask ourselves the tough questions. Bola Ahmed is a muslim who is married to a christian wife and has supported and brought to the limelight many christians in politics and outside of politics. An example is the current vice president who benefited tremendously in life from Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is vice president today with the support of God (first), and that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Without this, nobody would have known him outside of the academia. Many other christians are political associates of the man. No wonder he was able to easily win the hearts of 1,271 APC delegates (muslims and christians) who voted for him as the APC presidential flag bearer in the just concluded primaries, despite other top contenders being christians. The result of the primaries gave me hope that despite what some bigots want us to believe, muslims and christians can and are working together for the common good.

With this lesson, I want to ask the following questions.

a) why is it so difficult for some christian leaders to have muslims around them and give them all the support and equal right? For example, who are the close associates of VP Osibanjo? How many notable muslims are among them? Who are the associates of Peter Obi? How many muslims are among them?

b) why do some of us turn religion into a weapon to be used against others in politics, industry, and even in our private lives?

c) why must the next person be of your religion before you can open the door of your heart to the person? This applies to both muslims and christians.

We should begin to ask ourselves these questions and may be someday, the transformation will begin.
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Leaders - The Case Of Asiwaju by immortalcrown(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Let us learn to remove religion from politics. Otherwise, religious crisis will continue to rise. Misguided people are concerned about only Christians and Muslims. What about those who are neither Christians nor Muslims? There are Christians that can steal and kill. There are Muslims that can steal and kill. So, why do some people base their politics on the two religions?

I judge a candidate based on his or her ability to manage public funds well, not based on religion. My points against BAT are as follows. BAT will enthrone more oluomos that will manhandle humans and suck public fund dry. He is old and does not seem fit enough for the office. Bullion vans are not a sign of integrity. Age falsification and certificate saga are not a sign of transparency. LCC company's action and his silence during EndSARS are suspicious. Who he picks as a running mate does not make any difference as long as he is the head.

Even if BAT is a Christian or chooses a Christian as a running mate, I will not vote for him. Even if Obi is a Muslim and chooses a Muslim as a running mate, I will vote for him as long as he has the reputation he has now.
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Leaders - The Case Of Asiwaju by muyico(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Dat is wot will divide nigeria
religions. Christian wil vote christian. Muslim wil vote 4 muslim! Rembr christian dominate east and west

1 Like

Re: Muslim Vs Christian Leaders - The Case Of Asiwaju by Vulturereloaded: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Isaiah 1 vs 19

If ye be willing and obedient
, ye shall eat the good of the land:

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: What Soludo Told Un, Eu & Intl Development Partners In Anambra / Davido Storms Osun To Campaign For Uncle,see VIDEO / Engr. Nana Nwafor,donate Relief Materials To Nkporo Flood Victims In ABIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.