Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Islamic Country Loading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Country Loading (242 Views)

Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) / Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe / Nigeria Is An Islamic Country Under Pmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Country Loading by Reeses: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
I so much pray yll voting in APC for 2023. Bandits,Boko harram and terrorists will be your fking neighbors they will not need to live in the bushes anymore. Oh God why did you bring me into this continent Africa!!! My next life I choose to be a dog in Western world than to be a black man.
Re: Islamic Country Loading by lathrowinger: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reeses:
I so much pray yll voting in APC for 2023. Bandits,Boko harram and terrorists will be your fking neighbors they will not need to live in the bushes anymore. Oh God why did you bring me into this continent Africa!!! My next life I choose to be a dog in Western world than to be a black man.

So shall it be for you my brother. In Jesus name we pray
Re: Islamic Country Loading by Reeses: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
lathrowinger:

So shall it be for you my brother. In Jesus name we pray

Whatever you Mor0ns are bunch of terrorists and yll will perish in that useless shithole you live in.
Re: Islamic Country Loading by cybersoldiers: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
We told them there is a plan by APC to islamize Nigeria but they called us alarmist.

Now its clearly obvious that's their plan as you can see with the Muslim Muslim President and vice President.

Yoruba Christians how far?

Terrorists have taken over operations of Nigeria government.
Re: Islamic Country Loading by Reeses: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
I actually want it to happen bro people need to learn in a hard way.
Re: Islamic Country Loading by Reeses: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
May any idiot that supports APC but plan to JAPA after the election get their visas denied. Amen
Re: Islamic Country Loading by tballeyy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
The combination is good bandit and gboko haram.. If any body see any opportunity to leave this country, u better move now because its gonna b hotter than what we are experiencing now, come 20 23

(1) (Reply)

Nsukka Youths Turn Out Enmass For Peter Obi (pics/video) / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And Tinubu Over Muslim-muslim Ticket (video) / Muslim/muslim Ticket And The Grand Agenda To Finally Islamize Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.