Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Unforgettable Experience That Made Me Believe That Jesus Is The Saviour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unforgettable Experience That Made Me Believe That Jesus Is The Saviour (259 Views)

My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unforgettable Experience That Made Me Believe That Jesus Is The Saviour by LegalIcon: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
As a young guy, I always wanted to find out some 'truths' about what we often hear in Church. Sometimes, bible stories sound so interesting but unbelievable (humanly impossible). However, as I grew, I began to come to a level of personal knowledge of God and his wonders. When we were in the University, I was a member of a Christian Fellowship and sometime between April and June every year, we would go for village outreach. On one of the occasions, we were praying for the crusade that would later hold in the evenof that day when I heard God telling me about the categories of people that would come to the crusade and their problems. Lo and behold, as we were rounding off the crusade, I was called to pray for those who responded to altar calls. Just as I was about to pray for them, I heard a voice telling me to open my mouth and be mentioning those categories of people he had told me would attend the crusade with their specific challenges/issues. As I began to call them out, they came out to my amazement. I began to fear God as they were coming out, as I wasn't even a Pastor. After they had come out, I prayed for them and ministered healing to those who required it. To the glory of God, some of them came out when to testify of their divine encounter, when we were finishing the programme on the last day. Since that time, I now believe in the power of God and the efficacy of praying in the name of Jesus Christ.
Please, share your own experience that made you believe in God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unforgettable Experience That Made Me Believe That Jesus Is The Saviour by Buliwyf: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Another fake story.

1 Like

Re: The Unforgettable Experience That Made Me Believe That Jesus Is The Saviour by DontGiveUpYet: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2022
shocked
Re: The Unforgettable Experience That Made Me Believe That Jesus Is The Saviour by doggedfighter(f): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Another hogwash from a hallucinatory fanatic.

2 Likes

Re: The Unforgettable Experience That Made Me Believe That Jesus Is The Saviour by saintvc(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Next time you hear a voice that tells you to kill people, don't do it like Abraham
Re: The Unforgettable Experience That Made Me Believe That Jesus Is The Saviour by Cordenify(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Let The Angels Do Obeisance To Him / APRIL 30 / Death To Children Of God: A Privilege, Not Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.