Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God (1898 Views)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by superemmy(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2018
This is a journal of my true life experience and a truth that will be with me till the end of my days.

I was born in Ikeja, Lagos. For the sake of anonymity, I choose not to specify the address. Back then the place I lived was filled with all kinds of activities i.e. Parties, celebrations and social gatherings.

One activity that stood among them was that of my former landlady. She was the type that would always celebrate parties every week by killing either a full grown cow or goat and calling people to celebrate with her.

Most of the time, She'd send over this cooked food to my parents but my parents warned us never to eat any of it, either they threw it away or they gave someone else. As a child then I couldn't understand why they'd decide to throw away nice sweet aroma jollof and fried rice with plenty roasted meat. So I questioned my parents and they didn't give me anything reasonable other than "that's what I've said don't touch that food".

So like a plague, I and my only sister back then tried our best to avoid the food or drinks.

Growing up in that house, my first encounter with a physical demon was when I was seven years old and my sister was 5 back then. I remember the day like yesterday. My mom left for the market, only I with my sister were left to stay at home as my dad had gone to work. We lived in a 2 storey building with 4 apartments on all sides. Our house was kind of at the back side of the 2 story building and it had a kind of burglary proof gate.

I and my sister were kids then, and we weren't so tall as to open the gate by ourselves or run out of our house if an emergency were to occur. Our former house was a 3 bedroom apartment with a hallway corridor leading to all the bedrooms.

So on this fateful day, my mom locked us in to go to the market. I was on our sofa looking through some pictures on my Dad's Newspaper, that was what I loved doing back then.

All of a sudden, I see my sister shouting and running out of the corridor which had a curtain with speed and intense fear. As she was running to the door leading to our burglary proof gate all she kept saying was "Emeka there's something in the curtain, Emeka there's something in the curtain". I don't know whether it was out of curiousity or fear but I went to the corridor and behold what I saw I can never forget.

I saw a dark being, hairy fully grown like a man but with red coloured eyes and a face that was not human at all. I don't even know what happened till the next thing which I said was, "I'll win this battle in Jesus name". Nairalanders of a truth as small as I was, a force pulled my right hand and I held this hairy totally black demonic being who is much taller and stronger than I am. I lifted him into the air and spun him and smashed him to the ground. I don't know how to explain it in my simple words because it didn't happen like a movie, it happened to me. As this being hit the ground it disappeared. And that was the end of a beginning of experiences I've had.

My sister couldn't believe what happened, I couldn't believe what happened, we were so afraid that we never told our parents till I was 22 and my sister was 20. We suppressed the memory of the event and we never talked about it. To an extent I started thinking maybe it was my imagination or dream. I had to ask my sister codedly when we were now adults about what happened that day. She did not want to talk about it but When she confirmed it. I knew I was not mad or imagining things.

I have plenty other experiences I'd like to share as time goes on.

I just want to say that God is real, Jesus is real, I can never be an atheist because of what I know and have seen. Demons exist but the power of God conquers all thanks.

Cc: OAM4J

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by dafeyankee: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2018
God and Jesus is real.

But the person you fought,trust me,was one of those weed smokers that use to hang around Fela's Shrine on Pepple street,when Fela was Alive.

I grew up in Ikeja,and saw many of them too.

5 Likes

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by CuteMadridista: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2018
What's the title of this Mount Zion film?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by superemmy(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2018
CuteMadridista:
What's the title of this Mount Zion film?

On the word of God, I swear it is not a movie. It happened to me for real. I cannot make you believe but God knows and sees all.

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2018
superemmy:
This is a journal of my true life experience and a truth that will be with me till the end of my days.

I was born in Ikeja, Lagos. For the sake of anonymity, I choose not to specify the address. Back then the place I lived was filled with all kinds of activities i.e. Parties, celebrations and social gatherings.

One activity that stood among them was that of my former landlady. She was the type that would always celebrate parties every week by killing either a full grown cow or goat and calling people to celebrate with her.

Most of the time, She'd send over this cooked food to my parents but my parents warned us never to eat any of it, either they threw it away or they gave someone else. As a child then I couldn't understand why they'd decide to throw away nice sweet aroma jollof and fried rice with plenty roasted meat. So I questioned my parents and they didn't give me anything reasonable other than "that's what I've said don't touch that food".

So like a plague, I and my only sister back then tried our best to avoid the food or drinks.

Growing up in that house, my first encounter with a physical demon was when I was seven years old and my sister was 5 back then. I remember the day like yesterday. My mom left for the market, only I with my sister were left to stay at home as my dad had gone to work. We lived in a 2 storey building with 4 apartments on all sides. Our house was kind of at the back side of the 2 story building and it had a kind of burglary proof gate.

I and my sister were kids then, and we weren't so tall as to open the gate by ourselves or run out of our house if an emergency were to occur. Our former house was a 3 bedroom apartment with a hallway corridor leading to all the bedrooms.

So on this fateful day, my mom locked us in to go to the market. I was on our sofa looking through some pictures on my Dad's Newspaper, that was what I loved doing back then.

All of a sudden, I see my sister shouting and running out of the corridor which had a curtain with speed and intense fear. As she was running to the door leading to our burglary proof gate all she kept saying was "Emeka there's something in the curtain, Emeka there's something in the curtain". I don't know whether it was out of curiousity or fear but I went to the corridor and behold what I saw I can never forget.

I saw a dark being, hairy fully grown like a man but with red coloured eyes and a face that was not human at all. I don't even know what happened till the next thing which I said was, "I'll win this battle in Jesus name". Nairalanders of a truth as small as I was, a force pulled my right hand and I held this hairy totally black demonic being who is much taller and stronger than I am. I lifted him into the air and spun him and smashed him to the ground. I don't know how to explain it in my simple words because it didn't happen like a movie, it happened to me. As this being hit the ground it disappeared. And that was the end of a beginning of experiences I've had.

My sister couldn't believe what happened, I couldn't believe what happened, we were so afraid that we never told our parents till I was 22 and my sister was 20. We suppressed the memory of the event and we never talked about it. To an extent I started thinking maybe it was my imagination or dream. I had to ask my sister codedly when we were now adults about what happened that day. She did not want to talk about it but When she confirmed it. I knew I was not mad or imagining things.

I have plenty other experiences I'd like to share as time goes on.

I just want to say that God is real, Jesus is real, I can never be an atheist because of what I know and have seen. Demons exist but the power of God conquers all thanks.

Cc: OAM4J

How old were you and your sister when this happened?

And of what significance is the rice and meat story?

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by olayinks007(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
God and Jesus is real.

But the person you fought,trust me,was one of those weed smokers that use to hang around Fela Shrine on Pepple street,when Fela was Alive.

Lol!!!!!!!.. Guy y nw?
I swear u are funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by dafeyankee: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2018
olayinks007:

Lol!!!!!!!.. Guy y nw?
I swear u are funny.

The guy think say na him talk story pass. He start story with rice and meat. The way the guy described the food,na who chop am go know. He remember am well,and he say he no chop.

The guy na dreamer.

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by kiddoiLL(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2018

I saw a dark being, hairy fully grown like a man but with red coloured eyes and a face that was not human at all."
I started laughing and stopped reading when I got here, dis film sweet die

5 Likes

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by superemmy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

How old were you and your sister when this happened?

And of what significance is the rice and meat story?

I was 7 and the significance of the story is for atheist or non who believe to know there's God

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by superemmy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
kiddoiLL:

I saw a dark being, hairy fully grown like a man but with red coloured eyes and a face that was not human at all."
I started laughing and stopped reading when I got here, dis film sweet die

I wouldn't know how to describe a face that doesn't look human but I know for certain it's eyes were red like the normal white pupil eyes of humans. I'm not writing fiction guy.

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
superemmy:

I was 7 and the significance of the story is for atheist or non who believe to know there's God

You didn't eat rice and meat proves the existence of God? LoL

At 7 yrs how do you know you had the knowledge to know what you and your sister were seeing was real? Why didn't you tell your parents, who I presume were Christians as well?

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by superemmy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
God and Jesus is real.

But the person you fought,trust me,was one of those weed smokers that use to hang around Fela Shrine on Pepple street,when Fela was Alive.

So you're mocking me by saying, the weed guy appeared in my house. Was hairy, had no clothes and black.
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by superemmy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

At 7 yrs how do you know you had the knowledge to know what you and your sister were seeing was real? Why didn't you tell your parents, who I presume were Christians as well?

We were afraid. I was thinking it would come back to hunt us so we didn't say shit to anybody.
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by superemmy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

Sorry the significance of the rice and meat story was that it was laced with occultic activities by our former landlady who people later discovered to be a witch.
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
superemmy:

We were afraid. I was thinking it would come back to hunt us so we didn't say shit to anybody.

I am really surprised you refused to tell your parents especially if you believed it would come back.

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by MrPRevailer(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why is front-page not loading now?
But they are quick to post how a backslided Christian came out as gay. angry
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by MrPRevailer(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

I am really surprised you refused to tell your parents especially if you believed it would come back.

I had similar experience when I was very young. I only told my siblings. I don't think I've told my parents
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrPRevailer:

I had similar experience when I was very young. I only told my siblings. I don't think I've told my parents

Why?
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
superemmy:

Sorry the significance of the rice and meat story was that it was laced with occultic activities by our former landlady who people later discovered to be a witch.

How did they discover she was a witch?

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by ccarefulwind2(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

Lol... There are some situations that manifest within that age range (2 - 10yrs), that you don't need anyone to tell you its real.

Most of these situations hunts you through memories, up to adulthood. I can still remember mine, which occurred while i was three years old, yet i had to keep them to myself.

Sometimes, parents do not believe what their children tell them about these scenarios, because they feel its all in the children's imagination, even if their parents have a strong religious background.
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
ccarefulwind2:

Lol... There are some situations that manifest within that age range (2 - 10yrs), that you don't need anyone to tell you its real.

Most of these situations hunts you through memories, up to adulthood. I can still remember mine, which occurred while i was three years old, yet i had to keep them to myself.

Sometimes, parents do not believe what their children tell them about these scenarios, because they feel its all in the children's imagination, even if their parents have a strong religious background.

That is because it is not expected that a child has all the knowledge required to know fantasy from reality. My daughter is afraid of the bathroom light if it is off, ask her why and she says it is looking at her. That is a clear indication that her limited experience is not sufficient to help her resolve fantasy from reality. I remember having similar feelings for really tall street lamps when I was young. I even had nightmares about them being monsters. These are all natural developmental encounters in children.

Grownups on the other had have a lot more experience in resolving reality from fantasy. You have less of these types of stories coming from adults simply because they are less caught up by things they can't resolve.

I am sure you can imagine how scared of horror movie creatures children become but adults are less scared.

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by ccarefulwind2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

That is because it is not expected that a child has all the knowledge required to know fantasy from reality. My daughter is afraid of the bathroom light if it is off, ask her why and she says it is looking at her. That is a clear indication that her limited experience is not sufficient to help her resolve fantasy from reality. I remember having similar feelings for really tall street lamps when I was young. I even had nightmares about them being monsters. These are all natural developmental encounters in children.

Grownups on the other had have a lot more experience in resolving reality from fantasy. You have less of these types of stories coming from adults simply because they are less caught up by things they can't resolve.

I am sure you can imagine how scared of horror movie creatures children become but adults are less scared.
Don't forget that a child is also a being, with conciousness and inbuilt decernment like an adult. They have the ability to feel something is not right and in response to that, they cry in fear, run to any adult nearby or hide undercovers if they are in their room. Yes, the child does not have "certain" knowledge required yet, to know fantasy from reality. But that does not mean a child that sees a dark hairy monster with red eyes, claws, etc approaching his or her bed, cannot tell its real. As a matter of fact, a child sees more of the spiritual realm than adults do, that is why they are more open and approachable by supernatural forces than adults. Fantasy or reality, when a child tells you he or she is seeing monsters with red eyes, etc, one must take them serious, becuse the child feels you can lend a helping hand in the situation, so do not disappoint them. I always advice parents to keep a close eye on their kids when they are within these age range, i'll suggest same for you too. Peace.
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
ccarefulwind2:
Don't forget that a child is also a being, with conciousness and inbuilt decernment like an adult. They have the ability to feel something is not right and in response to that, they cry in fear, run to any adult nearby or hide undercovers if they are in their room. Yes, the child does not have "certain" knowledge required yet, to know fantasy from reality. But that does not mean a child that sees a dark hairy monster with red eyes, claws, etc approaching his or her bed, cannot tell its real. As a matter of fact, a child sees more of the spiritual realm than adults do, that is why they are more open and approachable by supernatural forces than adults. Fantasy or reality, when a child tells you he or she is seeing monsters with red eyes, etc, one must take them serious, becuse the child feels you can lend a helping hand in the situation, so do not disappoint them. I always advice parents to keep a close eye on their kids when they are within these age range, i'll suggest same for you too. Peace.

LoL, a spiritual realm that takes children more seriously is the stuff of fairy tales. Telling me that children encounter more spiritual phenomenon is the most regressive thing to say when we've already established they are too underdeveloped to understand what they are experiencing sometimes. Just it is silly to suggest that the people of the old days had more encounters with spirits, that is straight up ignorance talking. Now that we have cameras ready to beam any message from gods and devils, the silly burgers go into hiding. Please tell me something real not all these tales of spirits that never show themselves to people able to correctly judge their experience.

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by ccarefulwind2(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

LoL, a spiritual realm that takes children more seriously is the stuff of fairy tales. Telling me that children encounter more spiritual phenomenon is the most regressive thing to say when we've already established they are too underdeveloped to understand what they are experiencing sometimes. Just it is silly to suggest that the people of the old days had more encounters with spirits, that is straight up ignorance talking. Now that we have cameras ready to beam any message from gods and devils, the silly burgers go into hiding. Please tell me something real not all these tales of spirits that never show themselves to people able to correctly judge their experience.
i rest my case, peace.
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
ccarefulwind2:
i rest my case, peace.

You had no case, just fairy tales.

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by superemmy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

What would we say to our parents, when we were in constant fear that the being could come back to get us. At least if it was only me or only my sister, we might have overlooked it or try to forget it but since we are two and it happened with us both. Do u know the fear we lived in? Thinking if we ever mentioned it, it would know and come back to get us. My brother you don't know what fear can do to a mind
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by superemmy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
LordReed:

As far as I and you know, it is impossible for two people to share one fantasy.
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
superemmy:

What would we say to our parents, when we were in constant fear that the being could come back to get us. At least if it was only me or only my sister, we might have overlooked it or try to forget it but since we are two and it happened with us both. Do u know the fear we lived in? Thinking if we ever mentioned it, it would know and come back to get us. My brother you don't know what fear can do to a mind

I know what fear can do to a 7 year old mind, at least I was once that age and I know the kind of fear that can grip the mind at that age. Still in hind sight you should have told your parents, your parents would have been better able to judge what further precautions to take rather than just shutting you up at home.

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by LordReed(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
superemmy:

As far as I and you know, it is impossible for two people to share one fantasy.

It is not impossible for 2 people to be susceptible to the same suggestive experience.
Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by Gloriawinning: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Why so much doubting Thomas ?
I have 3 similar experiences and I believe the OP 100%.
First when I was about 10 my brother ran to a busy express so I ran and followed him. Somehow he made it to the otherside of the crazy express safely.
On getting to the other side I moved to him to scold him and all of a sudden I saw a woman who held him in a way that expressed that she must have been holding him to cross the whole time , she then released him to me, walked a few steps away, looked back , smiled and vanished!

Second time, I was asked to go and buy bread at a woman's house very late, as I stepped out I saw a being in white with the most horrendous face ever , it had grey ugly skin, it was very spiritual. The being was not a costume and was not a ritualist because of how it moved past me like a wind. The thing was surely on a mission as it saw me stare at him but he carried on.
The fear that gripped me that day I ran inside like a jaguar !!
Third time, we moved to a developing estate and it was so lonely that if taxi drops you at the main road, you can get home without sighting any neighbour !
As I got half way to my house a woman just crossed my path & bumped into me !! But I did not feel her impact. she was so close to my face and in between my legs which quickly alarted me that she walked into me sad she then reappeared on my other side, I looked at her like what the hell ?? She looked back in a cheeky manner and she vanished !!

Brothers and sisters these are true stories don't mock me just join me to sing praises to God that has kept me alive . I grew up in a strange evil stricken slum and the light of Jesus Christ kept guiding me till I enter and now settled in the abroad lol Praise God.

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by ccarefulwind2(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Gloriawinning:
Why so much doubting Thomas ?
I have 3 similar experiences and I believe the OP 100%.
First when I was about 10 my brother ran to a busy express so I ran and followed him. Somehow he made it to the otherside of the crazy express safely.
On getting to the other side I moved to him to scold him and all of a sudden I saw a woman who held him in a way that expressed that she must have been holding him to cross the whole time , she then released him to me, walked a few steps away, looked back , smiled and vanished!

Second time, I was asked to go and buy bread at a woman's house very late, as I stepped out I saw a being in white with the most horrendous face ever , it had grey ugly skin, it was very spiritual. The being was not a costume and was not a ritualist because of how it moved past me like a wind. The thing was surely on a mission as it saw me stare at him but he carried on.
The fear that gripped me that day I ran inside like a jaguar !!
Third time, we moved to a developing estate and it was so lonely that if taxi drops you at the main road, you can get home without sighting any neighbour !
As I got half way to my house a woman just crossed my path & bumped into me !! But I did not feel her impact. she was so close to my face and in between my legs which quickly alarted me that she walked into me sad she then reappeared on my other side, I looked at her like what the hell ?? She looked back in a cheeky manner and she vanished !!

Brothers and sisters these are true stories don't mock me just join me to sing praises to God that has kept me alive . I grew up in a strange evil stricken slum and the light of Jesus Christ kept guiding me till I enter and now settled in the abroad lol Praise God.

Lol... Hallelujah...

There will always be doubting thomas in our mist, they make us recheck our facts before presenting as truths.

We just have to keep on sharing our experiences, in other to create more awareness for those that are ignorant about these occurrences within the kids world.

Peace

1 Like

Re: My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God by Nostradamus: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
superemmy:

I wouldn't know how to describe a face that doesn't look human but I know for certain it's eyes were red like the normal white pupil eyes of humans. I'm not writing fiction guy.
what you saw was one agbero wey don high,the eyes are now bloodshot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Are Human Souls Created At Conception? A Biblical Perspective. / Prophet T B Joshua Is Dead (from confirmed Sources) With Pictures / Religion Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.