Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders (30211 Views)

Keyamo: Atiku Travels To Dubai Frequently But APC Doesn't Monitor Him / Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip / Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by SensualMan: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2022
He has travelled to the UK based on hospital referral grin
Tinubu too just got discharged from French hospital.

Head or tail, these two corrupt thieves are place holders of the grave 2022.

Follow who know road oo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by fyneeagle99: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2022
E be like say Atiku don dey follow Tinubu dey get low battery o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by joshua442(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2022
JAMO84:
Atiku is sick, he needs serious medical attention

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by goodheart02(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
clown na Dubai Dem for dey flex vacation

Nigeria politicians go to the west if they need medical care

U are the clown here. Your biase nature didn’t allow u to read the topic before spilling this trash. Oga he went to UK

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by Truthisunique2: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2022
goodheart02:

U are the clown here. Your biase nature didn’t allow u to read the topic before spilling this trash. Oga he went to UK
he went to uk for his education
Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by GboyegaD(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2022
The reason we need to think about our candidates of choice from a perspective of their thoughts on the country. People who lack passion for the country shouldn't be given the opportunity to rule as they wouldn't care what the effects of their actions will be on the country.
Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by goodheart02(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2022
OkutaNla:
Can't Atiku attend to his health abroad in peace All this reporters sef.

We don’t need a sick president again. We are tired of it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by aribisala0(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
clown na Dubai Dem for dey flex vacation

Nigeria politicians go to the west if they need medical care

Why call anyone a clown? If anyone is a clown here you are . Smell what is coming out from your mouth. You sound poorly educated.
My advice for you is that for 2 years you should shun social media. Go and get a proper education

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by ariesbull: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2022
The other one came from France now this one don run to UK

Be OBIFIED and OBIdient so that you gain the good things of the land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by Adliperd: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Atikulate 2023
Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by Realists(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Dubai based presidential candidate

Nigerians are complaining of PMB too much traveling, but here again PDP wants us to vote for a president that will shift Aso rock to oversea. Hmmm in Eminem's voice Guess How 's back ?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by Neitalee: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2022
The rich is rich because they are rich, Atiku's problem right now is not Nigeria but himself. Let it be known timely.

This Sunday morning is a very bad one for me, pls kindly look below this number and help me challenge God in my life. I don't want to forget my card pin.

31* 120*9* 03*38

first Bank
Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by Danwakae(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Tinubu nah small fry for Atiku? I doubt you have a functioning brain. The same Atiku that is nothing without the PDP structure, nah him you think say Tinubu nah small fly to? You p!!gs and the way una dey always reason eh grin

You never still get sense on top Nairaland.

You're one of the p!!!gs screaming back then Tinubu has been used and dumb and won't get the APC ticket. He disgraced fools like you by wining the ticket.

Now, you don start another round of your foolish wailing again.

You just dey start, you will wail till 2031.

Only reason Tinubu is not a small fry is because the APC controls 22 states presently, else ATIKU would have roasted him anyhow mostly with the fact that OBI will reduce his votes in the southeast when compare to 2019 ... One thing I am sure of is that , many would be betrayed , Obi supporters would be shocked ...when the campaign starts fully , Baba Tinubu will see the unforseen , and I pray it doesn't affect his health. Buhari will never support any APC candidate in this election , this I am sure of... I still stand to be corrected on how Tinubu can defeat Atiku , Tinubu greatest mistake would be picking his VP from the Northeast
Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by adioolayi(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2022
E be like say na this man no too well..and not Tinubu.

The sickness of the wealthy ones no dey show...we know that Tinubu had leg surgery...which kain illness Atiku dey nurse so

1 Like

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by Danielbrave08(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Kizz Daniel grabs girl yansh during Buga performance at world tour (fans screams out loud)

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiOWoQ4AD-U
Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by SarkinYarki: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Atiku is raising money and it's not been easy ..He is almost done will soon be back
Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by oshiokpu(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2022
The Election will be prosecuted with Money. Tinubu has a blank Cheque from Lagos Treasury. Atiku is looking for money especially now that he is not so sure of Wike and Rivers money. You need money to win elections in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by LIGHTROOM: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Atiku is over 80years, The 76 years on is biography is political age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2022
People Don't really care where the duo goes to. Everybody is OBIdient and Yusful.
����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by OctoberEleven: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
If Atiku wins, it’s clear he’ll govern from abroad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by juman(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sick. In hospital.
Generation of sick candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by KGREAT(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Voting Atiku is my last option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by pacespot(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
These people are not physically fit but greed will not allow them to put Nigeria first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by Zelenskyy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Why all the fuss... ?

Was it not earlier reported that he went to collect master's degree in the UK ?

Your Next President would soon arrive the nation..

Until then, owe The APC, Buhari and Tinubu responsible for the Insecurity that is rampant across Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by tctrills: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
abc115:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/atiku-travels-to-uk-as-continued-stay-abroad-worries-pdp-leaders-stakeholders/
Atiku knows he is the favorite. The man is just having fun. The person I pity is Tinubu. He used to be the favorite, now he is 3rd in line.
Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by Cryofigbos: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's clear una don conclude to live in fantasy

Na una sing end PDP 16 years incompetence, Nigerians are ready to follow that chorus in 2023

I am happy tilumbu have stated he wants to continue from where buhari stopped, so tinubu no join you remove himself from buhari

U dis stupid boy again grin that was hw u use to post newspapers to back ur stupidity b4 APC primary....ur Amaechi anointing oil did not work nw u have started another method of stupidity again......u don't have shame oh grin u no dey tire

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders by membranus: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Every right thinking Nigerian knows that Atiku is not a serious contender for the presidency. He is just cruising with his too much money.

He is just making it easy for Tinubu, who is also a venal thief, to clinch the presidency with little efforts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Rivers: Heads May Roll As Army Panel Concludes Investigation / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.