Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Ipop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Ipop (305 Views)

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / See the number of Japanese Police Ipop Members In Japan Called For Buhari / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Ipop by AFRITALENT(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2022
EKWEREMADU WARN PETER OBI TO WITHDRAW FROM PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu said that people from the South-East region of Nigeria will not vote for Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi but for Atiku Abubakar of the the People’s Democratic Party.

While speaking to Journalists, The lawmaker from Enugu state acknowledged that Peter Obi is a credible candidate but that the South-East needs to be dynamic and should not waste their votes on Peter Obi because he can’t win the presidential election.

In another development, Hauwa Joseph and Mary Dauda two missing Chibok girls have recounted how they escaped from captivity, after being rescued by Troops of the Nigerian Army.

Six students of Government Day Secondary School in Jalingo, Taraba state have been summarily expelled following a protest staged by students against the schools management over alleged corruption.

The protest was staged in front of the principals office and was said to have taken place last week Wednesday.

In a video posted on social media, one of the students could be heard saying that they don’t have a laboratory for science classes and the teachers have never conducted a practical test.

Giddinewz Gideon reporting

WHAT'S TRENDING
Chech our YouTube channel @kriticisetv
Re: Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Ipop by Dreal1247: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Has he been released from the custody for organ related case?

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
** Nice Instruction and Story** !

A sign board outside a restaurant read: "Eat as much as you can, your grand children will pay the bill"...
So, I entered the restaurant along with my CEO and ate as much as we could, got a toothpick and was relaxing when the waiter gave us the bill.

We laughed, pointed to the sign board and said: "Can't you see?" "Only our grandchildren will pay.
The waiter replied: *"Sir, madam, this is not your bill; it's your grandparent's bill".*

_As we step into the election Year come 2023, think of how you will affect the unborn generation positively_. (what you eat today, your grandchildren will pay for it tomorrow) "Eat wisely"

** Save NIGERIA* .���� Copied
Re: Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Ipop by Oilwell(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
AFRITALENT:
EKWEREMADU WARN PETER OBI TO WITHDRAW FROM PRESIDENTIAL

Lies and propagandas

Re: Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Ipop by immortalcrown(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
For your mind, your post is so nice.
Re: Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Ipop by ObaOfYorubaLand: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obviously from From My Agbado and Cassava crew.

As a Yoruba, I want a new Nigeria where my children will not be killed like animals.

I want a President that can protect me.

I want a President that will make life easy for me and my generation.

Tinubu is our son but Osinbanjo is better.

However since osinbanjo is not on the ballot box, I ADVICE MY SUBJECTS TO SUPPORT MR. INTEGRITY PETER OBI.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of A Muslim-muslim Ticket / Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi, Says Tinubu Will Continue Buhari’s ‘incompetence’ / 2023: A Young Girl Gave Up Her Life Savings To Support Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.