Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism (452 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism / Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by 1TripleC: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dear Reno Omokri.

For a long time now, you've played a critics to my aspirations as a presidential candidate under labor party.

I want to tell you that as a leader, I welcome criticism. Any leader who is not ready to accept criticism should step aside.

As a past governor of Anambra state, I experienced criticism too. I never jailed or arrested anyone for that. You can go and verify.

Mr. Reno, what you're doing currently is beyond criticism. For your information, I'm not the current president neither am I the vice.

I will advise you to focus on your candidate and market him. I was a vice presidential candidate under Atiku Abubakar during the 2019 Election. He is a man I respect and love so much. Till this day, you've never seen me speak against him because I respect him.

You are someone who've travelled to different countries and experience how Election campaign is done. You've lived in US, Canada and Europe.

There, they devoid of Ethnicity, region or religion during their campaign. They campaign based on what the person has done, his track records and manifestos.

But sadly, knowing how deep Nigeria is divided currently, you choose to bring this primitive and dinosaur antics in our politics.

It is very unfortunate. You have gone beyond constructive criticism to now inciting regions just to score cheap points.

You have to watch it because posterity will judge today's event!. Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by immortalcrown(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
cool
I no sure say Obi write dis. E fit be him, e fit no be him. Bloggers can fabricate am. But na good advice to Reno.

Poster abeg, post video or link to a reliable source of dis info.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by God1000(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
He should have ignored that chatterbox
Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by Fernandeswagger(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nicely done.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by Oilwell(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
You cannot cover pregnancy with bare hands no matter how hard you try - African proverb

Good market sells itself. Emperor Marcus said it all below.

Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by PointZerom: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Finally Responds To Reno's Criticism by dawnomike(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reno is now being known to talk with the 2 sides of his mouth ... Bros has lost guard!!!

(1) (Reply)

Osundecides 2022:election Results From Wards / “I Am Omoluabi, I Will Not Vote For A Politically Deficient Tinubu Because He’s / FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.