Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) (58630 Views)

Portable Buys A New Mercedes Benz / Portable Buys A Car For His Father (Photos, Video) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Enoch07: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sharp
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Check again. That's a new house.

No it's not !
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
The kind of music Nigerians listen to tells you the kind of brain they have. grin
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by konezy1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gud
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
No matter the soap or quantity of water this guy use baff, he still won't look nice.
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by opius: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Abi he rent am that no resemble new house whey than just build

Bad bele,,,, show us the one you're living in

3 Likes

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mrniceguy007:
No man knows or owns the secret to make money. To be a graduate is good but all these graduate's should stopped seeing themselves as the rightful heir to make money. Everyone is bound to make money regardless of their educational status. You graduates should stop wishing brokness for this just because he's not educated, even Mc oluomu can't be broke. Everyone can be rich regardless of his/her educational status. The founder of Disney is also poorly educated and can be classified as an illiterate. Education is an opportunity, so lets stop wishing this guy bad!!! Some graduates got same opportunity like him and still can't keep up. Know this and know peace
May God bless you more than your expectations.

Dem think say na by who sabi book grin
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alexiiydon:
them for talk watin I won appreciate so I go know he no even get rich neighbors upon all the hype and fake money he talk say he make for Dubai yeyebrity cheesy

Why you dey carry your fellow human matter for head? Try make your own life better.

1 Like

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
I just love the fact that this guy no Dey do pass himself.
He bought muzle Camry and Lexus ES 330. Some people Dey attack him say the motor no fit him status.

I love him cos he’s always proud and grateful on what God do for am

3 Likes

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Sambai65(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Still better than audio lekki residents grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
I am happy for him. wink
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Mercymimi2002: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Congratulations bro.
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alexiiydon:
must a house be newly built before one can buy it?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alexiiydon:

If it's easy, you can also do am.

Well, no one told you na only new house only person fit buy... And you can see the house is under renovations

1 Like

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by generalwo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alexiiydon:
..... Rent your own make we see... Since congratulations dey hard u to talk

2 Likes

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alexiiydon:
them for talk watin I won appreciate so I go know he no even get rich neighbors upon all the hype and fake money he talk say he make for Dubai yeyebrity cheesy

You get very poor mentality like your neighbour. Buying a house doesn’t mean he’s gonna live there. Property is investment. Always be reasonable so you don’t end up being a laughing stock undecided

1 Like

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Congratulations to you young man
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Congrats bro!!! Na real G be this, not some fake ass Gees!!! This guy money na Legit, just don't ask me how I got to know....Him just post the house as e be, no editing, no faking.........

2 Likes

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by nfcshanghai(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alexiiydon:

Bro be calming down abeg, you fit no make the 50m naira obi cubana paid him for odogwu bitters till you die. just saying respectfully

3 Likes

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Alexiiydon:
foolish idiot. That’s why you will remain poor
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emzyeazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFPx_cXElzc

Controversial Nigerian singer, Portable, has now become a homeowner and he shared the good news with fans.

Taking to his official Instagram page, the Zazu Zeh crooner shared a series of photos of his new property as he thanked God.

A number of fans on social media also reacted to the news of Portable’s new house as they congratulated him.

The house self na portable
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Emola12(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abaniwealth:
even if he rent it,..Bro it not easy.. Appreciate good thing..
God bless you u no believe say enemy of progress still dey Sha

1 Like

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Manuel91(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Alexiiydon:

Bros dey appreciate better thing, make good things too dey draw closer to you...

where them tell you say na new house wey them just build?

Person say him buy house wey them don build already, him just finish am up...

Dey try read biko
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Alexiiydon: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2022
blackgold2018:
foolish idiot. That’s why you will remain poor
lol your papa Dey rich na why you Dey here mugu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Prisca4luv(f): 1:54am On Jul 12, 2022
This portable is mad, he quoted that if you build a house I might buy it the guy is character I love his vibes
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by ASUGARUBA(m): 2:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Congratulations �

More to come your way
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Good for him to not get carried away by celebrity status and buy house he can't afford to maintain after the fame faded away. It's a shame that most of us period ... who rise above the level of the ordinary man... whether he be entertainer like Portable who touch celebrity status ... or even become graduate.... can never swallow our pride to let the world know that we bought this ordinary house. I hail him for this.
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 4:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Hatred don block your brain.
Are you in anyway better than him?
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by HRMK: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2022
this boy that misbehaves and fights all over the country!
Re: Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) by geewean(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Any graduate who wishes the illiterate to be poor was not thoroughly educated.When they are stable financially then you are relieved of pressure too.

What you seem not to understand is the model of wealth.Put better,it's the means to the wealth is the issue.The owner if Disney is creating values and solutions in the entertainment industry making life enjoyable.

Mc Oluomo as you know are the lunatic branch of Tinubu responsible for the illegal collection of motorist levies and in the course of it unleashes violence of commercial drivers.Tell me how Oluomo is creating value? If at your stage of education,the best person to use as a model bof wealth creation Is mc Oluomo ahhhhhhh .Then Nigeria problem is not the politicians but the people.

As for zaazu doctor,I am so happy for him because romanizing poverty isn't a pleasurable adventure but even if many say what he sings is woke at least someone is enjoying it.My issue with him is he should tone down his madness.He shouldn't constitute nuisance.Most time he is either fighting or making threatening remarks publicly.The headies award nomination outburst comes to mind.Children are watching.

Biko the owner of Air peace had a struggling beginning,Bella shurmda,Tuface ,Wizkid etc can be used as an example not Mc Oluomo abeg

Mrniceguy007:
No man knows or owns the secret to make money. To be a graduate is good but all these graduate's should stopped seeing themselves as the rightful heir to make money. Everyone is bound to make money regardless of their educational status. You graduates should stop wishing brokness for this just because he's not educated, even Mc oluomu can't be broke. Everyone can be rich regardless of his/her educational status. The founder of Disney is also poorly educated and can be classified as an illiterate. Education is an opportunity, so lets stop wishing this guy bad!!! Some graduates got same opportunity like him and still can't keep up. Know this and know peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.