Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President (42976 Views)

Ayodele Peter Fayose Get A Clasp By An Arab Lady- Photo / Where Is Ayodele Peter Fayose / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by socialmediaman: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by popez: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
As it stands now, this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Peter Obi has momentum and goodwill on his side. Every permutation right now favours Peter Obi more than any other candidate. So don't be discouraged by naysayers. You're doing what is best for your future and your country.

#ObiBaba2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Meaning Peter Obi has been ordained to be Nigeria's next President.

This primate has been known for prophesying contrary to the truth as since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Moh247: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Hegpast: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rubbish talk
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by TruthSocialAPP: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
North this north that...una dey craze? Na only north dey Nigeria.
JBriel:
True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

Even if Obi wins, he won't be declared winner

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Hegpast: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
grin
Booking space to type nonsense
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by LegendHero(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
This PDP pastor.

He only knows how to give fake and politically calculated prophesy.

We all know Peter Obi won’t win simply because it is statistically impossible looking at the voting numbers. So this pastor should not hide this under any prophecy of some sort.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by adekolaelect(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even without pastors' prophesy ,we maeningful Nigerians know Obi is a media hip Presidencial candidate that can not win only two state in Nigeria. Pastor what we need you for now is to tell his supporters that anyone that resume Biafra and odua nation after their pay master failed to become president will not leave long .

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by MadamExcellency: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Personal opinion
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Greenscientist: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:
Beware of fake prophets . E Dey bible and Koran . So next news please

Don't include Qur'an in it. There are no fake prophecy in the Qur'an.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Jemex003: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:
Tinubu and Apc media warrior will support him now.
Whereas they are fake Muslims.

There’s nothing like fake Muslims or Fake Christian. It’s either you’re a Muslim or Christian if you like practice if you like don’t.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
You've now had it, Primate Ayodele. Yes, you've had it, because you've just stirred the hornet's nest. You've just charmed" the people who only leave you alone if you are with them, by telling them the truth. People who believe that ALL world civilisations, including even the Internet, will die if they don't have their way. Truth to them is a bitter pill any day. Conceited fools who take delight in Delusion of Grandeur.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by atimadesign(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Most individuals are trending with PETER OBI's brand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by sharpshap(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shut up and face your church business, keep your yeye predictions to your family.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by merits(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
author=JBriel post=114594772]True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now[/quote]
Just ajar your stench bukacavity, nothing new to us.

1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Achibyke: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
This same man who prophesied that Nigeria will qualify for world cup, since Ghana beat Nigeria we have not heard from him again. Maybe he travelled

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by jrusky(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oga primate despite I'm not on same page with you since 2014-15 buhari deceptive win which you consented to I personally do not need a soothsayer to tell me if even angel Gabriel or angel Michael come down to conduct the election Obi will not and will never win.

Before you predicted it I had said it severally that Obi will never be the president. None of my prediction ever fail.

Hope those anuofia bitch will not write twitter to ban you?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Krismas(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Everlastingson: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
False Prophet.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Theoarhics: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
This fake prophet is at it again.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Allahisarapist: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Jemex003:

There’s nothing like fake Muslims or Fake Christian. It’s either you’re a Muslim or Christian if you like practice if you like don’t.
My father was a fake Muslim.
He drinks bear and smokes and visit alfas for charms.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Bobbiee: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
What's that even supposed to mean, fuckwit?! Like your religious preachy stuff has ever done anything positive about our country's leadership in times past? Sometimes these old preacher cunts baffle me with their dumb utterances
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Viscuz: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Greenscientist:

Don't include Qur'an in it. There are no fake prophecy in the Qur'an.

Ignorance is really a disaster grin

So you can’t read to understand what I meant?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by omenka(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
ipOBI bandits are coming for you sir.

The Pandora Crook is going nowhere close to Aso Rock. He can go contest for the president of dirty ariaria market union in Alaigbo. But as for that place in Abuja, NEVER. smiley
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by kenchop: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
CHARLATANS !!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
There's nothing prophecy about this, it's just an observation that anyone with a brain can make. An observation that Nigerians are one of the dumbest sets of humans on the planet.

At least other nations choose the best out of the worst, on the other hand, we choose the worst out of the worst here.

A country where oil, rice and goodies are used to buy people's votes; a country that the minimum wage can't even buy a bag of rice; a country that the focus isn't on a good leader but on who is from which tribe; a country were most of the citizens are into all sorts of fraudulent activities.

98.9% of Nigerians are subhumans. If you want thunder to fire you and your worthless family mention me to talk rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Krismas(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
merits:

author=JBriel post=114594772]True. I agree

I will stop here for now
Just ajar your stench bukacavity, nothing new to us.
grin Atiku can’t win nothing
BAT is d incoming
Mark my words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.