Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President (42974 Views)

Ayodele Peter Fayose Get A Clasp By An Arab Lady- Photo / Where Is Ayodele Peter Fayose / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by kelechi50: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Now I know nairaland forum is against Obi's mandate,as any thread that speaks against him will make front page but any thread that speaks good about Obi will be hidden, even if it reaches five pages no way.

Hmmm, who God has blessed

No Man efforts can withdraw it

Obi is a goal.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by JBriel: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Krismas:
grin Atiku can’t win nothing
BAT is d incoming
Mark my words

Obviously you lack understanding. Go and re-read. Good day !

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na u dey give or Na u dey take ? See dis MUGU Yahoo Yahoo man of the gods grin grin grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by FLYFIRE(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Its Tinubu & Atiku that God ordained ba. DONT WORRY, GOD DID NOT ORDAIN HIM BUT HE ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS & GAVE US PETER GREGORY OBI AS NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Meaning Peter Obi has been ordained to be Nigeria's next President.

This primate has been known for prophesying contrary to the truth as since 1999.
Show me that you didn't read the post without telling me, can y'all see what I mean.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by jookco(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
A must watch interview of Peter Obi’s running mate Baba-Ahmed Datti. Watch and share.
https://fb.watch/eaCAFzbWL0/
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
kelechi50:
Now I know nairaland forum is against Obi's mandate,as any thread that speaks against him will make front page but any thread that speaks good about Obi will be hidden, even if it reaches five pages no way.

Hmmm, who God has blessed

No Man efforts can withdraw it

Obi is a goal.
You didn't read that post, did you? If you think anything good can happen in Nigeria. You need a brain check.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Sleekfingers: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Blackdisciple(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Then u have no idea what is coming
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by ChuksHills(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by HeavenVGate: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Jemex003: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:
My father was a fake Muslim.
He drinks bear and smokes and visit alfas for charms.

Anyway you’re right, many Muslim do that often but Christians are like that too. We all cannot be strong religious that’s why some are just followers. I do Practice the both religion too so many people can still call me fake
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Dracas: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
NA your papa dem ordain to be President. Fake prophets thriving on poverty and diseases in the land to make million. God go purnish una this time
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by udemzeus(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Useless man , hungry as hell
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Sholaco: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
He can never be grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Whether peter win or not, the thing is Peter obi has made mark for himself, his tomorrow and next meal is sure for him.

Ask yourself is your sure too, don't follow the clouds because they told you this are heavyweight politicians because if they eventually win 99% chance that you will be abandoned..

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by BLOODFISH(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
NOTE!!

The post subject has said it all, the pastor is a "primate"
A monkey can say anything.....lolz grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by coputa(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Majority of Obi's supporters are youths,who does'nt know or has forgotten the history of Nigeria.I said Peter Obi will not be allowed to govern Nigeria,there're a lot of obstacle,some of which stood against Abiola and they're still there waiting for him.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Ikpongiton: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yoruba prophet and doomsday prophecy.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by femiasaolu2014: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
It is only in the South that we have Pastors surreptitiously supporting an incompetent Muslim over an over-competent Christian to become president.

From this fake prophet to that motivational speaker who masquerades as a pastor (Poju Oyemade).

Busy doing the unthinkable just to feather their nests.

Something you will never see a Northern Imam or religious leader do.

What a shame.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by matm: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peter Obi will win and become the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Greenscientist: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

Ignorance is really a disaster grin

So you can’t read to understand what I meant?

I've passed my message.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Mummyfour(f): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
This same man that said God told him that saraki must run for presidency in 2019 if not God go vex.

Saraki didn't see primaries ticket talk more of aso rock

This is the fakest prophet around today. And to think that we were done with the liked of Bakare. Mcheeewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Pewpew: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is what I call prophet of doom
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Viscuz: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Greenscientist:

I've passed my message.

Received and dumped in the Trash
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by kennyz247(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Greenscientist:

Don't include Qur'an in it. There are no fake prophecy in the Qur'an.
ds are same people clamoring for Muslim Muslim ticket.....uwna plan no go work... Hypocrites
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by jaxxy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol another Misfire.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by skywalker240(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Whatever you say Sir?

I Am OBI-dent
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by guru90: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Some people are really talking nonsense...... Is Obama ordained to became America President for 8 years back in the days.....

PETER OBI IS THE FUTURE 9JA PRESIDENT.... NOT ATIKU OR EVEN TINUBU SELF.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures) / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.