Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves (1071 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Sanwo-Olu Releases 56 Inmates, Grants Funke Akindele And Husband State Pardon / Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by kafassamuel007: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ89Resj4t4
Election: Funke Akindele and Jandor showing their dance moves

#funkeakindele

10 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by abubakartelad: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sentiment aside , I support them , just a bit issue with the party

9 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by danjumaisah: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Comedy skit
Person wey no see her home arrange wan manage lagos
God forgive me

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by SimplePlan34: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omo federal might go plenty for Lagos on election day it would fly but not high enough. Tinubu has it locked already. I just pity ipob after this election.

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by Acidosis(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
danjumaisah:
Comedy skit
Person wey no see her home arrange wan manage lagos
God forgive me

..but one druggie from Iragbiji has been managing it by proxy for over 20 years.

Why not give independent minds a chance?

10 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by IamWonderful: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
What a waste of time,

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by nifemi25(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Is this playing ? How would jandor chose funke has his running mate.... is this the strategy you wanted to use to counter jagaban and sanwoolu ...

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by gatasale: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
This campaign period is always funny too me sha, we go see different drama, Tboy will soon enter salon plait hair what a country �

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by oriskenny16: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2022

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by jamiluusman: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na fashion parade ? Abi what’s with the uniform sneakers ��

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by isaaudugeidam: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
The bounce back..silence and multiple wins

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by IgOga(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Has PDP really been reduced to this under the watch of Bode George

Jagaban Don take over pdp....no class....this na Jennifer diary party

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by Samuel089: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Funke would ha e put a crowd but pple on the street know her to have a bad attitude of communication I guess

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by Steven809: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
We gonna dance away our sorrow � dance everywhere baba sina Rambo na d highest dancer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by favourobaro90: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by mistilink: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
nifemi25:
Is this playing ? How would jandor chose funke has his running mate.... is this the strategy you wanted to use to counter jagaban and sanwoolu ...
Yoruba people with the problem of using 'has' instead of 'as'. I guess they write it the way they pronounced it.
Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by Alary: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
mistilink:
Yoruba people with the problem of using 'has' instead of 'as'. I guess they write it they way they pronounced it.

Ibo people with the problem of using " they " instead of " the " I guess they write it the way they pronounced it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by Peacecore: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
favourobaro90:
Are u sure u are not a robot? Oya show me PaChukwudi's comment shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by Peacecore: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
PDP and dancers are like 5&6 shocked shocked. The same way they gave dia ticket to Ade de dancer in Osun. They don't know that governance is a serious business, much bigger than dancing n twerking shocked
Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by nifemi25(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2022
mistilink:
Yoruba people with the problem of using 'has' instead of 'as'. I guess they write it they way they pronounced it.

Noted... hope you have been credited for correcting someone's else error...
Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2022
PDP is now a joke.
Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by helinues: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Perhaps potential wedding dance as Finkendon comot JJC's surname name from her name
Re: Election: Funke Akindele And Jandor Showing Their Dance Moves by juman(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Jenifa kan, lagos kan.

(1) (Reply)

Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling / Tinubu Must Not Win - Seun / Rufai Oseni Sleeping On Live TV. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.