Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It (480 Views)

MTN Nigeria Closed My Sim After Barring Incoming Calls / 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria / Why I Closed My Account With Bet9ja (A Must Read For All Bet9ja User) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by yad2eidi: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Amazon closed my account with 800$ gift cards balance in it. Please anyone that has encountered this after redeeming gift cards should tell me how to solve it. Thanks
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by MITCHELL96: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let me me ask a friend, this same thing happened to him last year, but I never asked him if he got it back tho

Hold on, I'll ask him right away
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by henryUN: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
I lost $1200 balance of gifrtcard in my account too. I was asked some difficult questions and untill now the account is locked.

Amazon and gifrtcard on a new account is risky.
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by yad2eidi: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Let me me ask a friend, this same thing happened to him last year, but I never asked him if he got it back tho

Hold on, I'll ask him right away
I am still waiting . Thanks
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by yad2eidi: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
henryUN:
I lost $1200 balance of gifrtcard in my account too. I was asked some difficult questions and untill now the account is locked.

Amazon and gifrtcard on a new account is risky.
what where you asked please. This is too frustrating

1 Like

Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by MITCHELL96: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
yad2eidi:
I am still waiting . Thanks

He said he got it back, After everything they asked him to do, they opened it after 7 days.
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by yad2eidi: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

He said he got it back, After everything they asked him to do, they opened it after 7 days.
please can u tell me what he did? I am stuck
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by MITCHELL96: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
yad2eidi:
please can u tell me what he did? I am stuck

How do we go about it ?

can't drop his number on a public space like here
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by yad2eidi: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

How do we go about it ?

can't drop his number on a public space like here
no don't. He can send me an email to gokashi777@gmail.com or you can ask him to explain and post it here
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by lammie21(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Do you want to make between 5,000 to 10,000 daily by selling expired domains? This is process that is real and I have proofs to show you.
You only need to dedicate less than our hour of your time daily and get paid to your Nigerian bank account
Interested?
PM me or Chat me on 0.9.0.3.2.2.3.7.3.4.7
Regards
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by yad2eidi: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2022
lammie21:
Do you want to make between 5,000 to 10,000 daily by selling expired domains? This is process that is real and I have proofs to show you.
You only need to dedicate less than our hour of your time daily and get paid to your Nigerian bank account
Interested?
PM me or Chat me on 0.9
Regards
put your family na
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by Krak(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
yad2eidi:
Amazon closed my account with 800$ gift cards balance in it. Please anyone that has encountered this after redeeming gift cards should tell me how to solve it. Thanks

How do you guys get these gift cards? I am interested.
Re: Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It by henryUN: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
it was last year or there about.

The gift card i brought, that i should present the receipt and it must match with the card on the aaccount.

yad2eidi:
what where you asked please. This is too frustrating

(1) (Reply)

Poster Pasting Business In Nigeria / Innoson Gives Out New IVM G5 & Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied About Him / POS Business Risk: Operator Shares How He Was Scammed Of 200k By Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.