Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? (1607 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Abi, na so we dey roll.

Sophisticated West
The rate of southerners' illitracy is alarming. My vote and that of my four girlfriends 1muslim and 3christians are for Tinubu/Shettima.Up muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Delusional. Religious fanatic.
nothing fanatical about it , Muslims will never vote a Christian Christian ticket.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by helinues: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
The rate of southerners' illitracy is alarming. My vote and that of my four girlfriends 1muslim and 3christians are for Tinubu/Shettima.Up muslim-muslim ticket.

My brother heh, you see, Obi would have won reasonable number of people not only from SW but other regions, but the way his campaign is being run by making it about himself alone without even campaigning for other candidates in LP vying for different positions is just like someone who has the direction but no destination cos those are who can mobilize grassroots voters, coupled with his toxic supporters.

I can never imagine myself being in the same camp with them and that's the sentiments that would play across other regions . They feel no remorse about their past attitudes, no effort in changing presently, just accusing, attacking others with contrary opinions from them.

You see the guy I was attending to up, he has been following me for more than 5 years now, not only me 30+ people.

What is our sin?

We don't support what he supports hence we must be trolled, accused, blackmailed, impersonate.

Monikers used, over 10,000 monikers, yes you read right, 10k monikers. Minus that from NL statistics .

No be winch be that?
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shugavee:
nothing fanatical about it , Muslims will never vote a Christian Christian ticket.
Your comment reeks of religious fanaticism and bigotry, and the comment I quoted now made it obvious.What evidence can you present to justify your position?
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Your comment reeks of religious fanaticism and bigotry, and the comment I quoted now made it obvious.What evidence can you present to justify your position?
what evidence are you expecting , common sense is there for you. if as a Christian you vote for APC you are betraying Christ and the Christian faith
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by helinues: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shugavee:
what evidence are you expecting , common sense is there for you. if as a Christian you vote for APC you are betraying Christ and the Christian faith

Please is Obi's Vp a Pope?
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obi's candidacy is inconsequential and dead on arrival.He would get no vote even in his LGA not to talk of other regions.That man has no sense of loyalty and coupled with his selfish campaign which is bound to fail, only demented scum will vote for a loser like he.

helinues
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by paramakina202: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

The sailing of a ship smoothly depends on how professional the captain is.

Pdp have also been there before and for LP, they came too late.

Tinubu is like football player whose time has past many years ago wanting to be the captain of a team fighting relegation.Tinubu probably may have make a great president ten years ago Nigeria have no future with likes of Tinubu.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shugavee:
Common sense told me that anyone can vote for anyone.Iam still waiting for you to give me instances where muslims didn't vote for christian and stop preaching Christ on a political thread.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
paramakina202:

Tinubu is like football player whose time has past many years ago wanting to be the captain of a team fighting relegation.Tinubu probably may have make a great president ten years ago Nigeria have no future with likes of Tinubu.
Welldone spokesman for God.Who do you think will make a great President.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Common sense told me that anyone can vote for anyone.Iam still waiting for you to give me instances where muslims didn't vote for christian and stop preaching Christ on a political thread.
will a Muslim vote a Christian Christian ticket ticket? Only foolish Christians, or greedy Apc Christians will vote Apc
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by helinues: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
paramakina202:

How old is Raila Odinga in Kenya?
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Please is Obi's Vp a Pope?
he’s a Muslim but obi himself is a Christian
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shugavee:
will a Muslim vote a Christian Christian ticket ticket? Only foolish Christians, or greedy Apc Christians will vote Apc
So tell me, what has religion got to do with politics?
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by paramakina202: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Welldone spokesman for God.Who do you think will make a great President.

So said a Yoruba Muslim who is self centered.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by paramakina202: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:

Why did Muslim North insist Tinubu must choose a Muslim as a running mate?
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by helinues: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shugavee:
he’s a Muslim but obi himself is a Christian

Obi could have picked a Christian VP then to test his own popularity
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
what a silly question, if religion had nothing to do with politics, tinubu wouldn’t have taken a northern Muslim to get more northern votes
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Obi could have picked a Christian VP then to test his own popularity
equality is paramount in a country like ours
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shugavee:
If you vote this ticket as a Christian you are betraying Christ.
this is it o! As a Christian you have to fight against this
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by paramakina202: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

How old is Raila Odinga in Kenya?

Odinga is still very fit unlike Tinubu who can barely stand and moreover what works in Kenya league may not work in Nigeria league.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
paramakina202:

So said a Yoruba Muslim who is self centered.
Coming from a bald flat head short nyamiri.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by helinues: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shugavee:
equality is paramount in a country like ours

Then you people should use your power on the ballot.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
paramakina202:

Why did Muslim North insist Tinubu must choose a Muslim as a running mate?
To reform the Nigerian political system.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by paramakina202: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Coming from a bald flat head short nyamiri.

We know how the first Muslim Muslim ticket ended this Tinubu team won't even fly we are not in 1993.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Then you people should use your power on the ballot.
God will do it
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shugavee:
what a silly question, if religion had nothing to do with politics, tinubu wouldn’t have taken a northern Muslim to get more northern votes
That is my problem with women, you can't wage a healthy argument without attaching emotion.That was done purposely to refashion the political system of Nigeria and to rid us of the traditional muslim/christian ticket which depicts stack illitracy.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
paramakina202:

We know how the first Muslim Muslim ticket ended this Tinubu team won't even fly we are not in 1993.
This time, it's a win-win for us.

Keep wailing...It gives us joy.
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Stillwhites(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shugavee:
God will do it
If you know God will do it, why come out here to wail?
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
That is my problem with women, you can't wage a healthy argument without attaching emotion.That was done purposely to refashion the political system of Nigeria and to rid us of the traditional muslim/christian ticket which depicts stack illitracy.
so the traditional Muslim Christian ticket is old fashion to you when it’s fair to the people abi ? Because of northern votes, shame on you if you are indeed Christian
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by Shugavee(f): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
If you know God will do it, why come out here to wail?
I will continue to propagate against the evil
Re: Shettima As Tinubu's VP?? by paramakina202: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
To reform the Nigerian political system.

To reform Nigeria political secular system into Islamic Sharia system abi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint / Where Is The Clown That Use To Type Tinubu Must Contest / Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.