Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) (1464 Views)

ICPC Probe: ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants Rush To Sell Houses / Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch / Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by playmode(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTy9irlqR4g?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

Madness of the highest order!  shocked
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by playmode(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2011
I will rather spend a fraction of those ridiculous amount and purchase a sprawling mansion in Trasacco valley in Ghana which has 24hrs electricity (no need for generator),Good roads and efficient drainage system!  wink

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5MjHnhE1Y?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
May God help us oooo . . . i particularly like that the man pointed to the fact that you can get a KAMPE house in Los Vegas for a mere fraction of the amount people pay for some of the houses in parts of Lagos.
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
u never see natin - go ikoyi and see the houses of leaders of industry along caved in roads

madness i tell ya
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
silly greedy real estate agents,

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lagos housing estate is set for crash anyways!! Forget the economic growth, Lagos is not land of the filthy rich like those greedy punkks wants you to believe, they just want to milk while they can,
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by EzeUche(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2011
Overpriced city.  angry
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by coogar: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
Kobojunkie:

May God help us oooo . . . i particularly like that the man pointed to the fact that you can get a KAMPE house in Los Vegas for a mere fraction of the amount people pay for some of the houses in parts of Lagos.

lagos is not for everybody. . . . .sad but true!
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by ektbear: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
Dunno why he brought up Las Vegas. Most of the southwest US is comparatively cheap, as far as residential property goes.

Lagos should be compared to NYC, DC, LA, SF as far as property prices go. A city like NYC is a better analogue. Highest population density in Nigeria => sky high property prices
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
yet many that made a buck or two abroad are quick to want to go back home to build a house.

as the drivers said:" OLE NI WON!!!!"
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
coogar:

lagos is not for everybody. . . . .sad but true!

Please, I take God beg you, make you try HONESTY all the time. Less than 10 years ago, you could still purchase land in the same lagos for about Naira 50,000. Today, the same piece for well over 1 million Naira, and people who lived and grew up in that Lagos now cannot afford their own city/state/towns. That is a CRIME . . . nothing good of that.
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by coogar: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Please, I take God beg you, make you try HONESTY all the time. Less than 10 years ago, you could still purchase land in the same lagos for about Naira 50,000. Today, the same piece for well over 1 million Naira, and people who lived and grew up in that Lagos now cannot afford their own city/state/towns. That is a CRIME . . . nothing good of that.

where in lagos would you have purchases land for 50,000 naira?
ikoyi? victoria garden city? lekki? don't distort the facts. . . .

as at 2002, houses @ old ikoyi were 40 million naira.
@98, my bro-in-law got his 5 bedroom duplex at 250,000 naira per annum rent @toyin street, ikeja.

housing has always been at a premium in lagos state.
it didn't start last night.
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^ The great thing about the internet is that it keeps records. even trends. I suggest you visit Nairaland Property section, which goes as far back as 2006 to get a refresher

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40868.0.html
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by coogar: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ The great thing about the internet is that it keeps records. even trends. I suggest you visit Nairaland Property section, which goes as far back as 2006 to get a refresher

shops @ 2.5 million naira at 2006?

shops? when did a shop become a house?
kobojunkie, it seems you are hallucinating grin
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
coogar:

shops @ 2.5 million naira at 2006?

shops? when did a shop become a house?
kobojunkie, it seems you are hallucinating grin
Kobojunkie:

^^^ The great thing about the internet is that it keeps records. even trends.[size=14pt] I suggest you visit Nairaland Property section, which goes as far back as 2006 to get a refresher[/size]

Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by coogar: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-105801.0.html

jan. 2008
We have:
  3 bedroom bungalow sitting on prime 1056m2 land in park-view estate Ikoyi-Lagos.
     Asking Price:110 million.
    Pls Contact Estuary's James on 08055638643 or E-mail me:jumejames@yahoo.com
    or Mike on 08054601115.

end of discussion!
---------------------------------------------
november 2006

1) VGC – Exquisite 5 Brm detached house @ Road 3 (New house) - N3M P/A

(2) ABRAHAM ADESANYA ESTATE - 3 B/R Flat with master bedroom
ensuite on June 12 Road (Tarred Road) - N450,000 P/A

(3) ILUPEJU ESTATE: - Two bdrm flat in a serene neighood - N250,000P/A
- Three Bdrm flat in a mini estate - N500,000P/A
- Two bdrm flat at Oduwobi Street, Ilupeju - N200,000P/A
- Two Bdrm flat with 1T/1B at Taiwo Koya,Ilupeju - N250,000

(4) ONIPANU : Well furnish three bdrm flat with 3toilets, 2Baths - N350,000 P/A

(5) OBANIKORO: 2 Bdrm bungalow, all rooms ensuite (new house) - N350,000 P/A

FOR SALE

(1) ADETOKUNBO ADEMOLA RD:– Five (5) Bdrm detached house on a large ground. -
(2) NEW OKO-OBA, ABULE EGBA:- 2 Storey purpose built commercial property suitable for Bank use along Charity road, (New house) with C of O - N25M

(3) OJODU – 8 plots of land covered with C of O at Denro, via Akute - N1.5Mp/plot

(4) ALPHA BEACH, LEKKI - A full plot of land with 2 Brm bungalow at
the back fenced with gate. - - - N9M

(5) OWORONSOKI –A plot of land @ Ogunnoiki Street - N2.5M

(6) OBANIKORO – Tenement building on 1,000m2 at Alh. Salisu -N8M

(7) IKORODU – Four plots of land @ Ibeshe, (lagoon front) Ikorodu - N500k/plot

( IBA TOWN - Full plot of land fenced at Oniba Drive/Oba Ayoka Street- N2M

(9) OGBA GRA - 2 wings of 5 brm off Wempco Rd. Ogba, G.R.A. Ikeja. - N30M

(10) ISOLO INDUSTRIAL AREA – 3 bays Warehouse on 2-5 acres of
land behind Lagos Polytechnic, Isolo. - - N130M

(11) ILUPEJU ESTATE – Block of 6 nos 2 Brm flat with a room Bq each
in a serene close. - - - N55M

WANTED URGENTLY!
BLOCK OF FOUR FLATS OF 3 BEDROOM IN ILUPEJU, OBANIKORO, ANTHONY,
MARYLAND AND GBAGADA. - (BUDGET - N20M)

PLEASE CONTACT:

C/0 CANAAN ESTATE & HOMES
8/10, Ilupeju Bye-Pass,
Ilupeju, Lagos.
Mobile: 08055931600

houses have always been at a premium in lagos!!!
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
hhhmmm . . . . 2008 is now 2006 . . . hmmm . . . . . WOW!!!  And here I was thinking that considering the trend recorded on Nairaland property from 2006 to present would be an eyeopener for what has happened in the past 5 years alone.
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by coogar: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2011
Kobojunkie:

hhhmmm . . . . 2008 is now 2006 . . . hmmm . . . . . WOW!!!  And here I was thinking that considering the trend recorded on Nairaland property from 2006 to present would be an eyeopener for what has happened in the past 5 years alone.

a plot of land at onworoshoki as at 2006 is 2.5 million

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29444.0.html

onworo of all places to buy a land and it's just one plot contrary to the 50,000 naira you were claiming.
i reiterate, housing properties have always been at a premium in lagos state.
Re: Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) by Pygru: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutality In America / The Truth About Ojukwu And His Biafran War / GEJ Is Doing Very Well In Railway Construction With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.