Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) (51743 Views)

Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) / Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Benprass(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
GhostWisperer:
cheap exaggerated lies.

Hilux even with one occupant can't run 200km/h with its 4 cylinder 2.7 cc engine.

I just dey laugh as I dey read the lies lol

If that hilux try am they will all perish

The guy say he dey run 200 like say na jet
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Asour: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
faste:
on top problem them create nah!

Who's them?

The vast Majority of people killed /displaced by BH Northerners. Therefore Northerners (Majority) don't support BH. They are terrified of them.

To lump suffering northerners together with BH as them is like saying ALL Igbos are in support of IPOB / UGM killings. When they (Igbos) have suffered the most.
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by koimons: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
If they were going from Jos to Kaduna then he killed himself, a military vehicle passed me on the highway on a high speed with a loner sitting on top and empty van. I said to myself why is this one very foolish. I just pray he is not the one. If he is he died a stupid death
blazingblender:
Hmmm
Where do this guys
See bad news to post
Abi Are you sure this guys don't pray for it
Jonsing
But sha most of this military drivers ehh
Sometimes the sk Dem de smoke na contraband
Them go de drive like person wey get road
Rip to the dead
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Lionking1913(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
More to die insha Allah
post=114596778:
A Nigerian Soldier Identified As Macaulay Omonigho has reportedly died on his way to Kaduna State.

A family member, Macaulay Emmanuel, said they were told that Omonigho died after he fell off a military van conveying him and other soldiers to Kaduna for an assignment on Friday, July 8, 2022.

Gathered that the deceased soldier and his wife welcomed a baby two months ago.

Some Reaction From Friends As Obtained By :

"You left us and your wife with 2 months old baby girl without saying goodbye. Death why him? How can they say you are the only one who fell down out of 7 Soldiers from Army Van on your way to Kaduna yesterday for an assignment by #NigerianArmy #army" Emmanuel wrote.

"If your death was caused by your fellow soldiers in the Van, their generations and those that cover it up will have no peace, none of their generations will clock 20 year's, their young ones will never clock 5 year's their male and female will all die young, their parents will bury all their children and none will bury their elder , except if your death is natural. We will always miss you blood. RIP Macaulay Omonigho RIP Blood, Your daughter and us will always miss you."
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
One of the major reasons why I can't marry a military man in nigeria
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
falling from Army van that he had been entering all this while? falling on army van wound una there, that's how you people killed that air force babe arotile

falling abi una push am? compromise Army
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by olibeans: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Respect for the dead..

At least you made your wife kpekus available for wawulence for street niggas that can afford ashi
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Greatdand007(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Keep wailing grin
I still collect 50$ goggle play yesternight grin

We’re you able to redeem it I could not redeem mine it’s asking for card information I have about 200$ on the card e pain me sha
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Prosperous111(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Keep wailing grin

How you take sell am Abeg? I still get $200 since last week
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by riczy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Conwarden:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Them knack u akpako
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by GhostWisperer: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Benprass:

I just dey laugh as I dey read the lies lol

If that hilux try am they will all perish

The guy say he dey run 200 like say na jet
you can imagine the extend people are willing to go just to be relevant on social media
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 4:59am On Jul 12, 2022
GhostWisperer:
cheap exaggerated lies.

Hilux even with one occupant can't run 200km/h with its 4 cylinder 2.7 cc engine.
I don't think it's a lie because I used to be able to cruise 160km/hr on my 1999 camry back then. I never tried to go above that because of fear. I believe that hilux in good condition should be able to do 200km/hr
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Benprass(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2022
GhostWisperer:
you can imagine the extend people are willing to go just to be relevant on social media

Dot mind them, they are some cars once you enter 120 forget it if you cant control it my guy you might die then someone say is 200 you want run on Nigeria roads.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Thuglife00: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Keep wailing grin
Throw am away Google. Play �� no good for now...
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Thuglife00: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2022
GhostWisperer:
The worst part he fit no sabi drive car self grin

Everybody Capping on Social media cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by GhostWisperer: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2022
thecommunist:
I don't think it's a lie because I used to be able to cruise 160km/hr on my 1999 camry back then. I never tried to go above that because of fear. I believe that hilux in good condition should be able to do 200km/hr
no. Thr 1999 Camry is quite different from a Hilux.

Hilux is an SUV or Pickup on stilts. Although you didn't mention the spec of your Camry but even a 2.2 cc 4 cylinder Camry has a higher top spead than a Hilux.

Both thr Hilux and Hiace bus (Homer) are similar in configuration and have average top speed.
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Wuless82(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2022
post=114596778:
A Nigerian Soldier Identified As Macaulay Omonigho has reportedly died on his way to Kaduna State.

A family member, Macaulay Emmanuel, said they were told that Omonigho died after he fell off a military van conveying him and other soldiers to Kaduna for an assignment on Friday, July 8, 2022.

Gathered that the deceased soldier and his wife welcomed a baby two months ago.

Some Reaction From Friends As Obtained By :

"You left us and your wife with 2 months old baby girl without saying goodbye. Death why him? How can they say you are the only one who fell down out of 7 Soldiers from Army Van on your way to Kaduna yesterday for an assignment by #NigerianArmy #army" Emmanuel wrote.

"If your death was caused by your fellow soldiers in the Van, their generations and those that cover it up will have no peace, none of their generations will clock 20 year's, their young ones will never clock 5 year's their male and female will all die young, their parents will bury all their children and none will bury their elder , except if your death is natural. We will always miss you blood. RIP Macaulay Omonigho RIP Blood, Your daughter and us will always miss you."
hmmm abi Dem pushed him. Naija can cook stories
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Or was he pushed down?
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Shey him dey sleep abi wetin?

I don't trust these aboki soldiers, they are all terrorists and can kill their fellow southern soldiers just to please bandits and terrorists
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
GhostWisperer:
cheap exaggerated lies.

Hmmmm
Its crystal clear you dont know anything.
What's the ending speed meter of hlilux 2015 model.
Do you know how many twin cam it carries.
If you know, you wont say one cant blow 200km per hour on that machine.
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by GhostWisperer: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
iamme1234:

Hmmmm
Its crystal clear you dont know anything.
What's the ending speed meter of hlilux 2015 model.
Do you know how many twin cam it carries.
If you know, you wont say one cant blow 200km per hour on that machine.

The 2015-18 model with 2.7 cc engine has a top speed of 175km/h.

I don't like arguing with ignorant fanboys.

You probably don't even have a driver's license

get a driving licence first before arguing about cars.

https://www.autoevolution.com/cars/toyota-hilux-single-cab-2015.html
Re: Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
GhostWisperer:

The 2015-18 model with 2.7 cc engine has a top speed of 175km/h.

I don't like arguing with ignorant fanboys.

You probably don't even have a driver's license

get a driving licence first before arguing about cars.

https://www.autoevolution.com/cars/toyota-hilux-single-cab-2015.html

Acceleration from 0-62mph takes 13.2 seconds with the manual gearbox and 12.7 seconds with the automatic

The top speed for both is 105mph.
Not 175/H which you stated

Mr man learn from me
Cos i am gonna educate you more and more..
I do not use google like you
Am a certified edcuated literate mechanical engineer.
With years of experience
I wont argue with an ijebu ode road side mechanic like you..
I wont reply your quote again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.