Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi (1145 Views)

No Candidate In PDP And APC Can Defeat Peter Obi On Twitter - Reno Omokri / Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bubu winning NE has nothing to do with Shettima, Bubu has always won NE with such margins since 2003 except when Yaradua was on the ballot. El Rufai will behave same way Wike is behaving after Atiku picked Wike ahead of him.

The statistic supports Obi presidency. Igbos of voting age outside SE are more than those in SE coupled with the overwhelming support across Nigeria. Obi will win!
LegendHero:

Lol, even you yourself know in your heart that Obi cannot win. It is statistically impossible bro.

I laugh when people say Shettima is a wrong pick. Check 2019 election result, after Kano/Kaduna/Katsina, Borno state delivered the highest vote for APC. Infact the vote Borno delivered for APC is more than what the combined (Abia, Ebonyi, & Imo) delivered for PDP collectively.

With Shettima on the ballot, APC will win Borno with over 1million vote. Also check the current voters registration, Borno is trooping out massive numbers more than any state in the North. You will see why Asiwaju is called Jagaban next year.

--Borno delivered 836,496 to APC

--(Abia + Ebonyi + Imo) delivered 813,494 to the PDP

Go and verify my claim.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Bubu winning NE has nothing to do with Shettima, Bubu has always won NE with such margins since 2003 except when Yaradua was on the ballot. El Rufai will behave same way Wike is behaving after Atiku picked Wike ahead of him.

The statistic supports Obi presidency. Igbos of voting age outside SE are more than those in SE coupled with the overwhelming support across Nigeria. Obi will win!

Oga Shettima dad is one of the notorious people in Borno and the current governor Zulum is his ally. Go and check Shettima governorship election result when he got elected, the landslide win was mad.

Forget Buhari vote, I am just showing you what APC had in 2019 in Borno and the vote numbers so as to tell you democracy is a game of numbers. I can bet everything that next year, Borno will deliver more votes for APC than what four(4) states in the SE will deliver for Peter Obi.

You see that Katsina too, Asiwaju will win that state massively. It is not only because of Buhari support, but Asiwaju and the Katsina elite got this bond that is deep. Masari the current governor was one of the first guys to declare for Asiwaju and even his deputy wife is the woman leader of TSO for Tinubu. You can see he also picked Masari as his placeholder VP and the Emir of Katsina openly declared support for Tinubu far back as March because of the gratitude bond he said he owed Tinubu.

If Tinubu can secure 70% vote in Katsina and 90% vote in Borno alone, he would have canceled the vote of Peter Obi in the whole five(5) SE states.

You will understand next year. May God give us all long life.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lets see!
LegendHero:

Oga Shettima dad is one of the notorious people in Borno and the current governor Zulum is his ally. Go and check Shettima governorship election result when he got elected, the landslide win was mad.

Forget Buhari vote, I am just showing you what APC had in 2019 in Borno and the vote numbers so as to tell you democracy is a game of numbers. I can bet everything that next year, Borno will deliver more votes for APC than what four(4) states in the SE will deliver for Peter Obi.

You see that Katsina too, Asiwaju will win that state massively. It is not only because of Buhari support, but Asiwaju and the Katsina elite got this bond that is deep. Masari the current governor was one of the first guys to declare for Asiwaju and even his deputy wife is the woman leader of TSO for Tinubu. You can see he also picked Masari as his placeholder VP and the Emir of Katsina openly declared support for Tinubu far back as March because of the gratitude bond he said he owed Tinubu.

If Tinubu can secure 70% vote in Katsina and 90% vote in Borno alone, he would have canceled the vote of Peter Obi in the whole five(5) SE states.

You will understand next year. May God give us all long life.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
She just wan gain followers on Twitter. She knows how emotional and easily manipulatable -(Take a look at the jargon you typed all in name of strolling) they are. grin grin

Seems I'd create an alt on twitter and start souring Obi everywhere. I know they'd love me and follow me in their tens of thousands. grin

And that of others aren't manipulated easily?

where is the sense of reasoning in there?

Mr Learned
Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by botiwunoluwa992: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obi will do to them what David did to Goliath.Obi will do to them what David did to Goliath....

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate - Omenka / APC Chairman, Adamu Frolicking With PDP Today / Peter Obi Awareness rally In Ibadan Oyo State(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.