Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi (1123 Views)

No Candidate In PDP And APC Can Defeat Peter Obi On Twitter - Reno Omokri / Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by Whodabreeethe: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC and PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi

https://trendytalker.com/aisha-yesufu-has-it-that-apc-and-pdp-have-to-join-forces-to-defeat-peter-obi/

1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by God1000(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Here is a woman of integrity talking

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by Laggafin: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
E go too loud
Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by Coolsperm: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Unfortunately Tinubu have lost Yoruba Christian's vote by choosing another Muslim as VP, this is a direct insult to we Yoruba Christian's considering that fact that Muric even told Yoruba muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and the agreed

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
She's seen the hand writtings on the wall
Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
Unfortunately Tinubu have lost Yoruba Christian's vote by choosing another Muslim as VP, this is a direct insult to we Yoruba Christian's considering that fact that Muric even told Yoruba muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and the agreed

See delusion.

Which of the Yoruba Christians?

My mom na Christian and I be Muslim. Na Jagaban she go vote for just as we have countless Christians in Yoruba land that will do the same.

When Awo contested Christian-Christian ticket in 1979, we Yorubas all voted him with over 90% of the vote even when Shagari presented Muslim-Christian.

Any Yoruba that says he won’t vote Tinubu because he chose Muslim-Muslim never wanted to vote Tinubu before. Those are the very few supporting maybe Atiku or Obituary. So we understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by omenka(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
She just wan gain followers on Twitter. She knows how emotional and easily manipulatable they are. grin grin

Seems I'd create an alt on twitter and start souring Obi everywhere. I know they'd love me and follow me in their tens of thousands. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by Coolsperm: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:

See delusion.

My mom na Christian and I be Muslim. Na Jagaban she go vote for just as we have countless Christians in Yoruba land that will do the same.

When Awo contested Christian-Christian ticket in 1979, we Yorubas all voted him with over 90% of the vote even when Shagari presented Muslim-Christian.

Any Yoruba that says he won’t vote Tinubu because he chose Muslim-Muslim never wanted to vote Tinubu before. Those are the very few supporting maybe Atiku or Obituary. So we understand.
. Am not talking about members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) here

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
She just wan gain followers on Twitter. She knows how emotional and easily manipulatable they are. grin grin

Seems I'd create an alt on twitter and start souring Obi everywhere. I know they'd love me and follow me in their tens of thousands. grin

Aisha will soon lambast Obituary supporters. She’s just using them to catch cruise.

She already started soliciting that they invest in the campaign. Since IPOb terrorists are easy to deceive to get money from just as Kanu did, Aisha will soon set up a go fund me and they will donate to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
. Am not talking about members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) here

The pigs know themselves. Even you yourself know the people that are pigs in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:

grin angry angry angry grin you don't need much effort to market good product oga.you don't even need common sense to know that something is good

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Aisha will soon lambast Obituary supporters. She’s just using them to catch cruise.

She already started soliciting that they invest in the campaign. Since IPOb terrorists are easy to deceive to get money from just as Kanu did, Aisha will soon set up a go fund me and they will donate to her.

grin grin grin grin continue writing your Obituary everywhere it will soon hit front page in due time

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin continue writing your Obituary everywhere it will soon hit front page in due time

I’m not scared of death. Na everybody go die one day, even you and your entire family fit just drop dead tomorrow abi you think Alimuntu dey look face?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by WATCHOVER(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:

See delusion.

Oga Tinubu is a very Folish man, there is no no tactics that can change his stupid decision, Nigerians need balancing, same Stupid thing Buhari has been doing that has Plunged Nigeria in to comatose is what Tinubu is trying to do, but God is beginning to use This election to open things up, I have no hatred for any tribe or religion all I want is Equity, What is Wrong with a Northern Christian?.
Something is wrong with Tinubu all his diabolical charms will fail him

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Oga Tinubu is a very Folish man, there is no no tactics that can change his stupid decision, Nigerians need balancing, same Stupid thing Buhari has been doing that has Plunged Nigeria in to comatose is what Tinubu is trying to do, but God is beginning to use This election to open things up, I have no hatred for any tribe or religion all I want is Equity, What is Wrong with a Northern Christian?.
Something is wrong with Tinubu all his diabolical charms will fail him

You’re from the 5% region. You can only barkkk online but on Election Day, you stay humbled.

Asiwaju is a thoroughbred politician, neophytes like you won’t dictate his path.

I’m 1992/1993, propaganda against Abiola was more than this, they even claimed he dipped thousands of bible in the sea and tagged him a threat to Christianity. Abiola still won fair and square.

Same set of people who cheered on when Kanu said Yoruba churches should be silenced in the East, same people who looked on when IPOb terrorists told Kumuyi to not step into the East are the same set of people professing love to Yoruba christians.

We Yorubas know your game, your ancestors also tried to divide us along religious line, and yet at every turn we surprise them at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by WATCHOVER(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:

You’re from the 5% region. You can only barkkk online but on Election Day, you stay humbled.

Asiwaju is a thoroughbred politician, neophytes like you won’t dictate his path.

I’m 1992/1993, propaganda against Abiola was more than this, they even claimed he dipped thousands of bible in the sea and tagged him a threat to Christianity. Abiola still won fair and square.

Stop comparing Abiola days with Tinubu, and what do you mean by 5%? Are you okay

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Stop comparing Abiola days with Tinubu, and what do you mean by 5%? Are you okay

You don’t know the meaning of 5%?

Go and ask your warrant chief in upper Iweka, he will tell you what it means.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by Great2017: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:

See delusion.

All this epistle just to tell us your Christian mother will vote a muslim-muslim ticket because you think she shares the same ethnicity with Tinubu. Time will tell whether only Yoruba votes as you claimed will make Tinubu the president of Nigeria. Before you label me as an IPOB, I am from Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by Obidient4life3: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obi will do to them what David did to Goliath.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Great2017:

All this epistle just to tell us your Christian mother will vote a muslim-muslim ticket because you think she shares the same ethnicity with Tinubu. Time will tell whether only Yoruba votes as you claimed will make Tinubu the president of Nigeria. Before you label me as an IPOB, I am from Edo State.

I never claimed only Yoruba vote will make Tinubu win, I am just talking about Yoruba because in from here. We will leave the other regions in Nigeria NE, NW, NC, SS, & SE to decide who they will vote for. It’s a democracy and it’s a game of numbers.

I spoke about how Awolowo ran on a Christian-Christian ticket in 1979 and yet ALL Yoruba(Muslim/Christian) voted him with 90% of the votes. The Yoruba Muslims saw Shagari on the other ballot who is also a Muslim but did not vote him.

So it will be foolhardy for any Christian Yoruba man to say I won’t vote Tinubu because he’s running a Muslim-Muslim. You can say I won’t vote Tinubu because I don’t believe in him, that’s fine. But any SW Christian’s parroting I won’t vote because of Muslim-Muslim is just exhibiting delusion syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:

I’m not scared of death. Na everybody go die one day, even you and your entire family fit just drop dead tomorrow abi you think Alimuntu dey look face?
grin grin grin grin grin OK continue with your senseless comments

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by WATCHOVER(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:

You don’t know the meaning of 5%?

Go and ask your warrant chief in upper Iweka, he will tell you what it means.
OK you mean Ibo? Sorry am not
Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
You called Atiku well because you dont consider him a threat. Obi will win the next election. Everything is aligning for him
LegendHero:

See delusion.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by paramakina202: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:

No problem Omenka is made of steel he does not have any emotion.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
But he never became president because of Muslim-Muslim ticket rather that led to his expiring
LegendHero:

Same set of people who cheered on when Kanu said Yoruba churches should be silenced in the East, same people who looked on when IPOb terrorists told Kumuyi to not step into the East are the same set of people professing love to Yoruba christians.

We Yorubas know your game, your ancestors also tried to divide us along religious line, and yet at every turn we surprise them at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
This woman just dey touch Easterners mumu boton. Them go make her their hero now. grin grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by paulitiga: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
I'm Yoruba Christian and my vote is for obi anytime any day,the case of awo is very different,you can't compare the integrity of awo to tinubu,far away from each other.
The only move I'm not seeing obi doing is that he should work more on convincing some of strong leaders into the party because that is the strategy APC is using now...I don't know why by now while hasn't join him and some other strong party members from other party because that is very necessary...The truth be told they're the one voting and their move determines those that wins direct or indirectly and that's why APC have been doing that..
LegendHero:

See delusion.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
You called Atiku well because you dont consider him a threat. Obi will win the next election. Everything is aligning for him

This election is bigger than Obi. He does not have the numbers.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
I'm happy how APC and PDP are underestimating Obi. The electoral law that swept 70 percent of the current lawmakers including the senate president from re-election will equally sweep the old politicians.

Electronic collation and transmission will make rigging difficult. Also Bubu's body language shows he will not interfere. Lets see how it goes.

For National unity Obi has to win. Let nobody say Nigeria never had it coming!
LegendHero:

This election is bigger than Obi. He does not have the numbers.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by WonderManly(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
You see

Re: Aisha Yesufu Has It That APC And PDP Have To Join Forces To Defeat Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
I'm happy how APC and PDP are underestimating Obi. The electoral law that swept 70 percent of the current lawmakers including the senate president from re-election will equally sweep the old politicians.

Electronic collation and transmission will make rigging difficult. Also Bubu's body language shows he will not interfere. Lets see how it goes.

For National unity Obi has to win. Let nobody say Nigeria never had it coming!

Lol, even you yourself know in your heart that Obi cannot win. It is statistically impossible bro.

I laugh when people say Shettima is a wrong pick. Check 2019 election result, after Kano/Kaduna/Katsina, Borno state delivered the highest vote for APC. Infact the vote Borno delivered for APC is more than what the combined (Abia, Ebonyi, & Imo) delivered for PDP collectively.

With Shettima on the ballot, APC will win Borno with over 1million vote. Also check the current voters registration, Borno is trooping out massive numbers more than any state in the North. You will see why Asiwaju is called Jagaban next year.

--Borno delivered 836,496 to APC

--(Abia + Ebonyi + Imo) delivered 813,494 to the PDP

Go and verify my claim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima With Priests / Inauguration Of Labour Party Excos, Alimosho Lagos (pictures) / What Has Changed? : A Collection Of Old Posts From Peter Obi's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.