Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid (72136 Views)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / My Indian Boss Beats Me Up In My Dream, Killed My Manhood / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
While involving a small child in it , even if you're interested in MouthAction , the way some married women has turned into a lesbian is becoming something else , very soon is Oga asking the house boy to suck his dick , nothing dey shock me for Nigeria again, my own be say no carry ur madness reach my side.

2 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Neddstark: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
The sexual pervert of a witch must be exposed
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by SeriouslySense(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
How do you know its a Yoruba, what if its a northerner, who wants to program you or sustain your negative thinking.
shadyLP:

U be dirty stinky barefoot yoruba smelly yoshi grin
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Dowins1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Igbo gals and house work sha...

If no be house work na olosho work..

Thank God for our Southwest gals ..

God bless southsouth and southwest
omo I swear u are senseless no vex but I have to say it
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Okobola146: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided
Its ok if you are not a fan, but i consider sex boring without orals.
what's this one saying?is your head paining you?
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Okobola146: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
oke2018:
While involving a small child in it , even if you're interested in MouthAction , the way some married women has turned into a lesbian is becoming something else , very soon is Oga asking the house boy to suck his dick , nothing dey shock me for Nigeria again, my own be say no carry ur madness reach my side.
no mind them. Abeg let's go inside and sleep jare
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Okobola146: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114639678:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
why you dey call them? Do you want them to go and give the woman what the girl refused to give her mistress?

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Juleeee: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided
Its ok if you are not a fan, but i consider sex boring without orals.

How does this relate to the abuse of the innocent girl?
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Obidientful: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
All i see is a woman not being Obidient and Usuf. The useless woman is busy forcing a little girl to lick her smelly and rotten kpekus instead of being Obidient
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by ukpahu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
woman are wicked
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by tiger28: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Authority needs to SEARCH and FIND this woman QUICKLY!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by SIRG120: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is very disgusting...... Teuhhhhh...... Our society has indeed gone haywire...... God save us from this mess
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Major7: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
SHINJA:

Your words are terrible,shameful and tribalistic. May God purge your heart and may you find inner peace.
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jesus cry
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
ukpahu:
woman are wicked
do you say men are wicked when the topic is about men sexually abusing children?

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by OhafiaPrince(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided Its ok if you are not a fan, but i consider sex boring without orals.
may it happend to your daughters and sisters since you find it fun
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Okobola146:
no mind them. Abeg let's go inside and sleep jare
I no kukuma blame them na condition make crayfish bend , why she no use her own pikin , na another person pikin sweet to dey use take do their nonsense acts.
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Okobola146: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
oke2018:
I no kukuma blame them na condition make crayfish bend , why she no use her own pikin , na another person pikin sweet to dey use take do their nonsense acts.
. Na true you talk, but e don do, let's go inside and sleep.

Igbo mother be like "Michael oo….Lower the music, I want to taste the soup
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Kewellbanks: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
AkogunVentures:
Welcome to Akogun ventures

We have alot of cheap and Legit land For sale with the right documents..

Around. Ifo ogun state just 45 minutes drive from lagos…

Lands for :-building of schools, Farmland, Agriculture purpose, or a personal building ..

We also have. Land with mini river flow for fishih farmers and pond building.

call or watzapp
0705 397 5150
Which side for ifo?
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Nchenches: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
SHINJA:

Fooooooolis.h as ever. Things like this have no limitations to any tribe.
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by etrange: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
SHINJA:

So after reading this terrible news, what's more important to you is to score tribalistic points with the story? How will you guys get the country you dream of when there's always a group celebrating misfortunes and crimes because they dent another group? How are y'all not seeing that nobody gains from tribalism? Nobody at all. It's been in Nigeria for ages and the country hasn't moved forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by adecz: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmmmn❗️❗️❗️

❌Afraid no allow me comment ⭕️

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Okobola146:
. Na true you talk, but e don do, let's go inside and sleep.

Igbo mother be like "Michael oo….Lower the music, I want to taste the soup
You funny aswear
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fernandezisback
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by grandstar(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cypress042:
This is high form of assault angry

Those rashes the lil girl is calling chicken pox could be cancer of the breast, and the madam is therefore trying to infect the lil girl with her infections.

Right authority should get her arrested for proper persecution sad

Cancer is not contagious
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Moh247: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
If people don't demand justice for this girl then we live in a terrible biased country

1: Rape, a ten year old can not give consent for sex

2: Homosexuality which is prohibited under Nigerian law punishable by 14 years

3: Child labour, Child trafficking, Child abuse

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by usagee36: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Child abuse. The woman won't be arrested. Its nation Nigeria.
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by NessFortunate: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114598218:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMEVauCO6I

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/10/my-mistress-beats-me-not-licking-her-private-parts-sucking-her-breasts-teenage-housemaid
feminine saddist. She needs to be fish out. What an affront, i am overtly gutted. Her act is indeed creepy, tinted and shrewded in utmost barbarism. Damn i am utterly flaberggasted. Fvck this what you don't hear every day, an under age sexual exploitation, domestic violence cum cruelty. People of goodwill should fast track the uploader of the video, some premiun and essential hints could be extracted from such an element. Please escalate this thread so that pretty Innocous CHIDINMA Can obtain her unlimited JUSTICE. #stopdomesticsexualviolence
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't. Understand the little girls exposure to all the names she mentioned .....

Her courage and mindset has gone beyound that of a kid,.....she should be removed from her age bracket and put where her Brian will be rehabilitated .....haba...

The madam must have over used her that she sees nothing in all these things again

2 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by ASAPFERG: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
This cursed useless set of tribe from the pit of hell again.. grin grin

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid by Yankee101: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Child abuse
Jail abeg
Let her do all she wants there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.